Found Deceased GA - Heather McDonald, 27, Cartersville, 19 Sept 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont knkw why this case bugs me so much to the point that I dont sleep much and I constantly think about Heather and talk about her to everyone who will listen. Why has this case gone so quiet in the media? Why is there no updates? Why does my gut tell me that she met with foul play by someone she knows? (And I pray daily that she hasn't and will come home to her beautiful babies) Why do I not believe some of the stories that we are being fed? Why...why...why....

Where are you Heather??

ETA: I orginally thought differently, based on things that I was being told, that she left on her own. I have been back and forth a lot over the last week. I dont think I believe the way I started out believing.

I dont knkw why this case bugs me so much to the point that I dont sleep much and I constantly think about Heather and talk about her to everyone who will listen. Why has this case gone so quiet in the media? Why is there no updates? Why does my gut tell me that she met with foul play by someone she knows? (And I pray daily that she hasn't and will come home to her beautiful babies) Why do I not believe some of the stories that we are being fed? Why...why...why....

Where are you Heather??

ETA: I orginally thought differently, based on things that I was being told, that she left on her own. I have been back and forth a lot over the last week. I dont think I believe the way I started out believing.
It has gone very quiet and soon approaching a month. I go back and forth myself and was laying awake this morning thinking...if I was Heather...

I try to separate what I have been told as truth and what is rumored. I think about the girls, the holidays and possibly an upcoming court date. I am very concerned.

Sent from my SM-G930V

The stretch mark thing, in my mind, was definitely to shame but also to call to mind or imply the times when you'd see such a thing: when one wears few or no clothes.

Implying: having an affair, stripping, prostitution, trafficking

So that's how I read it, as a message to someone who might have seen Heather unclothed for any reason, and calling them both out for it.

Reiterating: that was my take on why the stretch mark info was included in the poster, *not* that I am alleging or implying she was involved in any such activity.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I don't know how nice the KOA or Pilot restrooms are, but that last snapchat pic IMO is from a residential bathroom (based on the cabinetry and cathedral ceiling). I don't know whether LE determined any credibility to this sighting of her near the KOA/Pilot. And again, the snapchat/phone records have likely provided info to support where she was before losing contact. I understand the family being tightlipped as to not jeopardize the investigation, but I don't understand the lack of what appears to be little support from her friends and the community in the search. Irregardless of the circumstances leading to her disappearance, she is still a missing person. How can someone (who claims to be a friend) not get involved in distributing info because another individual (whom they suspect) will be present? JMO I know everyone has the usual list of suspects, but I would hope that if I were missing, all of my friends would be there, especially if foul play is suspected. Her family has been put under such scrutiny locally, I feel bad they have to endure such personal attacks while suffering through all of the "what if" scenarios in her disappearance. I hope and pray she is safe and able to come home. But my gut and MOO tells me that she is a small part of a much larger problem there and is now a victim of circumstance, whether it be drug or trafficking related.

The stretch mark thing, in my mind, was definitely to shame but also to call to mind or imply the times when you'd see such a thing: when one wears few or no clothes.

So that's how I read it, as a message to someone who might have seen Heather unclothed for any reason, and calling them both out for it.

Reiterating: that was my take on why the stretch mark info was included in the poster, *not* that I am alleging or implying she was involved in any such activity.

Good point. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my SM-G930V

I believe Stefan McDonald is a creep, but I don't think the stretch marks thing really was meant to demean Heather. I seem to recall a comment from her mother saying the only identifying marks were stretch marks from having three beautiful babies. I took it as she was proud of her daughter for not having any marks on her body and was proud of her beautiful grandchildren. I think it was just a mistake by the dumb cops not to see it was inappropriate to put on a missing poster.

I don't know how nice the KOA or Pilot restrooms are, but that last snapchat pic IMO is from a residential bathroom (based on the cabinetry and cathedral ceiling). I don't know whether LE determined any credibility to this sighting of her near the KOA/Pilot. And again, the snapchat/phone records have likely provided info to support where she was before losing contact. I understand the family being tightlipped as to not jeopardize the investigation, but I don't understand the lack of what appears to be little support from her friends and the community in the search. Irregardless of the circumstances leading to her disappearance, she is still a missing person. How can someone (who claims to be a friend) not get involved in distributing info because another individual (whom they suspect) will be present? JMO I know everyone has the usual list of suspects, but I would hope that if I were missing, all of my friends would be there, especially if foul play is suspected. Her family has been put under such scrutiny locally, I feel bad they have to endure such personal attacks while suffering through all of the "what if" scenarios in her disappearance. I hope and pray she is safe and able to come home. But my gut and MOO tells me that she is a small part of a much larger problem there and is now a victim of circumstance, whether it be drug or trafficking related.
Thanks for sharing. I had only viewed the pic on my phone.

I don't understand either why her friends haven't at least came out to the public and say they miss and love Heather and want her found. Maybe, we will understand as time goes by or when Heather is home/found. It does seem odd.

Thinking if one or several would speak to MSM it might help renew interest in finding Heather as we approach the month mark.

Sent from my SM-G930V

Ok, I posted a few days ago about something, but then deleted it. I want to make it clear, I am not accusing anyone in particular but this is bothering me. Take a look at this grouping of pictures of Heather:
attachment.php

The last one is the one is older and it is used at the top of the HYSH page. The 3 in the middle are very recent photos of her from the days before she went missing. Look closely at her neck. Does anyone see what I see? That's not a shadow, it's in more than one picture and it's not a birthmark because her old pictures of her neck don't have it. IMO, someone did that to her just before she went missing. Again, I'm not making any accusations or saying who I suspect. But this is bothering me. She looks very happy in those last few pictures. Her eyes are not dilated as they would be if she was on drugs. She was either talking to someone she loved or she was happy for another reason. JMO.

Attachments

• HM4.jpg
    HM4.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 280
I believe Stefan McDonald is a creep, but I don't think the stretch marks thing really was meant to demean Heather. I seem to recall a comment from her mother saying the only identifying marks were stretch marks from having three beautiful babies. I took it as she was proud of her daughter for not having any marks on her body and was proud of her beautiful grandchildren. I think it was just a mistake by the dumb cops not to see it was inappropriate to put on a missing poster.

"dumb cops"

Just a reminder: Not only are we a victim friendly community, we also don't bash Law Enforcement.

Numerous members of all divisions of LE spend a lot of time, Off-Duty, participating here.

Thanks.

Find Heather !

"dumb cops"

Just a reminder: Not only are we a victim friendly community, we also don't bash Law Enforcement.

Numerous members of all divisions of LE spend a lot of time, Off-Duty, participating here.

Thanks.

Find Heather !

Right. And the cops didn't make that missing poster. Her family members made it and wrote that.

Does anyone see what I see? That's not a shadow, it's in more than one picture and it's not a birthmark because her old pictures of her neck don't have it. IMO, someone did that to her just before she went missing.

RSBM
I honestly don't see what you see. Those last two photos (last as in "newest") seem to have photo filters over them - I'll assume Instagram. Those can make a huge difference. I have six different faces of six different ages with seemingly six different body weighs if I use six different IG filters on a photo.

Ok, I posted a few days ago about something, but then deleted it. I want to make it clear, I am not accusing anyone in particular but this is bothering me. Take a look at this grouping of pictures of Heather:
attachment.php

The last one is the one is older and it is used at the top of the HYSH page. The 3 in the middle are very recent photos of her from the days before she went missing. Look closely at her neck. Does anyone see what I see? That's not a shadow, it's in more than one picture and it's not a birthmark because her old pictures of her neck don't have it. IMO, someone did that to her just before she went missing. Again, I'm not making any accusations or saying who I suspect. But this is bothering me. She looks very happy in those last few pictures. Her eyes are not dilated as they would be if she was on drugs. She was either talking to someone she loved or she was happy for another reason. JMO.
I don't see what you're seeing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Ok, I guess it's just me. Thanks for the honesty. I hope she is found soon.

It seems that one of the areas to discuss Heather missing have been shut down. Do they know something we don't? Are they trying to curb tail family hearsay/gossip, understandable but may be a little early to shut down the one place that people feel open to talk.
Just moo

Sent from my SM-G930V

RSBM
I honestly don't see what you see. Those last two photos (last as in "newest") seem to have photo filters over them - I'll assume Instagram. Those can make a huge difference. I have six different faces of six different ages with seemingly six different body weighs if I use six different IG filters on a photo.
Dang, I need to be using Instagram!

Sent from my SM-G930V

It seems that one of the areas to discuss Heather missing have been shut down. Do they know something we don't? Are they trying to curb tail family hearsay/gossip, understandable but may be a little early to shut down the one place that people feel open to talk.
Just moo

Sent from my SM-G930V
Just wanted to correct my postings...I don't believe the family shut down anything.

Sent from my SM-G930V

Just moo

Sent from my SM-G930V

One of the reasons rumors aren't allowed here - don't want to be sued for libel.

One of the reasons rumors aren't allowed here - don't want to be sued for libel.
And as we all know rumors can get so crazy! ...and small town rumors can get very mean.
I wish we knew the truth, more importantly that Heather was safe and/or home.

Sent from my SM-G930V

I feel like it is almost pointless for me to post about this case at this time. Heather is the only person we can sleuth.
There are persons of interest, but we won't be told publicly. (As it is just n ot done here.) The PIO announced publicly that they need help and asked for anyone who has seen her after 9/19 to call. It has been 28 days -no one has. I don't believe she has been seen since the middle of Sept just as the POI said. "She has not been seen or heard from since the 2nd week of September."
(That does not equate the Sept. 18th. or19th )

I will read along, comment when I can and pray some suspects are named soon.
Out of almost 100,000 residents living in Bartow County, only about 6000 are registered voters. The rest are unregistered, felons or not US citizens. Bartow only has court/trials quarterly and the jury pool is not easy to choose from, because everybody knows everybody. Most of the times I have had jury duty I am released because I know a lawyer or the defendant or the plaintiff.
Frustrated only begins to explain my current feeling towards this case.!
~sorry, rant over.
Praying for this woman's children.
They are truly the innocent victims here.
[emoji22]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members