GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold up. Who said she was on English Ave? Did I miss something? That's a bad sign if she was...

Hold up. Who said she was on English Ave? Did I miss something? That's a bad sign if she was...

Again a missing link.....pfffffff yes who said this because I didn't see it here.....

She doesn't have a conviction for theft or any of these things. She may have savings. Subie is unemployed but nobody is accusing him of illegal activity. Its not right.

Does not mean it didnt happen.
Her brother seems to think someone put her up to it.

Employer may have agreed to not press charges if she payed it back.
So where does the money come from? If no one works?
Mom Dad?
Welfare?
Who pays her rent if no one knows where she really lives?
Sorry IMO something going on with this girl.

Her brother said she was Northside/North Ave (English Ave area).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We know Friday night she had been in contact with this person's of interest via texting / calling / and seeing him. According to him she came to his apartment. Approx 10 pm In what part of the city is this? Is it consistent with the info you found through Google maps?

It is not, All I can say right now is that the area she was at on the Timeline for that time frame does not line up with the address that our P.I and Police have for him. She stopped in the Area of English Avenue (North and Northside Drive) for about 5-6 minutes around 10pm. From what I know the P.I and Police have him located further south of the city right below I20. I do not have anymore info on this at this point

We know a little after this she has gone to that Wendys. Then back to either her apartment or this town home I mentioned earlier . It is right behind her apartment. Could be Google error According to all the info gathered one questions is sticking out; did she or did she not go to this so called townhome. I also thought that you were very sure that she was in her own apartment. Are you saying you are not sure now, because Google maps could either point to her own apartment or this townhome, being so close together. Are there statements from either her roommate of the town-home guy that could clear that up? If they are not lying....

We do not know for sure. We know she specifically searched for that town home address that Wednesday and when I search more on her timeline that is the address that shows up (not her apt specifically) . It is a gated community (townhome) but it is literally behind her apt. Police were supposed to check out this and inform us, but have not heard anymore. She could have visited this address or she could have just used it as a reference to get to her apt, we just do not know.

With regards to the gas stations...I am miffed on this one...have not figured this one out yet

Here guys. Info on English Ave above.

Maybe she was just picking something up/dropping something off since it was only 5-6 minutes.

Mom Dad?
Welfare?

Yes, everything is going on with this girl....red flags all over....not to judge in anyway...just very very worried....

She doesn't have a conviction for theft or any of these things. She may have savings. Subie is unemployed but nobody is accusing him of illegal activity. Its not right.
I would like to add, as per Subies first post...the backpage rumours were untrue so she was not a member on the backpage online brothel site.

Secondly, 'her' apartment she shared with a roomate (if that is still the case) may have been a temporary thing. Unless Subie can confirm otherwise, did she actually live with her parents as all her legal documents such as car licence and passport were at her parents or addressed there. She may have just stayed out a lot and didnt pay full rent but contributed.

Subie, may i ask, do you live with your parents?

Also, there was activity after 10pm, when she supposedly spoke to a friend (still unknown if it was on the phone or only via text) so we know she got away from English Avenue (if she was ever there)

I feel like the motive keeps changing behind her disappearence...from a botched theft of a tapestry, car jacking, roomate, violent ex etc etc but i guess thats the norm when something like this happens and more info comes to light.

Though, the more i hear the more confused i am. The only hard evidence there seems to be for me is the card usage at the gas stations. That is fact and that DID occur, there is no mistaking that. None of the remaining info appears on the official page on fb. None of it at all.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk
6c977599f99b44ea7d63efdc4d855d3d.jpg

Ok: thanks for pointing out the English ave comment. I still don't understand if subie is saying that north ave and northside showed up on google timeline or if the police just think she was there at 10 pm.

Northside and north ave is not too big a deal If you're driving in a car. I drive past that intersection alll the time. Ga tech even has a building that's off the beaten path right there and the new bazillion dollar falcons football stadium is right next to there. But the way the English avenue area works is that basically any turn off of northside drive in the wrong direction and you are suddenly in the most dangerous drug ridden area of the whole city of Atlanta.. Google the bluff Atlanta. It's bad. It's known as the heroin capital of the southeast. Atlantans know that you do NOT drive your car into the side streets of the English Ave area...ever. Especially at night. So if she was in fact driving through English ave and not simply cruising down northside then this whole thing just got way worse. No way would anyone go down there in a Friday night unless they were looking for or selling drugs.

I think (hope) she is hiding. Sounds like she got mixed up in some shady dealings and is scared of getting in trouble. The fact that she was on English ave leads me to believe there are drugs involved. Would also explain LE not actively pursuing this. Just my opinion.

English ave? I've never heard of that street or seen reference. Link or refresher on what/where that is in reference to?

Explain please.....I'm not a local....was the townhome on English Ave....????

It's an area known for drugs. Also includes "the bluff." Here's a 2012 Vice story. Note: don't read if you don't like profanity.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/yv5bwj/snow-on-tha-bluff

And a wiki page for location:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Avenue_and_Vine_City
Can anyone else local add anything?

It doesn't sound like this had anything to do with that town home. I don't think they have those there.

I missed it too. See Nosies post above showing where it was. The brother wrote comments into a previous post w/ list of questions...

We know Friday night she had been in contact with this person's of interest via texting / calling / and seeing him. According to him she came to his apartment. Approx 10 pm In what part of the city is this? Is it consistent with the info you found through Google maps?

It is not, All I can say right now is that the area she was at on the Timeline for that time frame does not line up with the address that our P.I and Police have for him. She stopped in the Area of English Avenue (North and Northside Drive) for about 5-6 minutes around 10pm. From what I know the P.I and Police have him located further south of the city right below I20. I do not have anymore info on this at this point

We know a little after this she has gone to that Wendys. Then back to either her apartment or this town home I mentioned earlier . It is right behind her apartment. Could be Google error According to all the info gathered one questions is sticking out; did she or did she not go to this so called townhome. I also thought that you were very sure that she was in her own apartment. Are you saying you are not sure now, because Google maps could either point to her own apartment or this townhome, being so close together. Are there statements from either her roommate of the town-home guy that could clear that up? If they are not lying....

We do not know for sure. We know she specifically searched for that town home address that Wednesday and when I search more on her timeline that is the address that shows up (not her apt specifically) . It is a gated community (townhome) but it is literally behind her apt. Police were supposed to check out this and inform us, but have not heard anymore. She could have visited this address or she could have just used it as a reference to get to her apt, we just do not know.

With regards to the gas stations...I am miffed on this one...have not figured this one out yet

Bently- above is the mentioned quote regarding English Ave area.

It says she stopped for 5-6 minutes. Doesn't sound like a drive-through. It sounds like a stop.

Mom Dad?
Welfare?
Victim bashing is against TOS.

I missed it too. See Nosies post above showing where it was. The brother wrote comments into a previous post w/ list of questions...
Subie said the town home was in a gated community. Doesn't sound like a drug or bad address to me.

No one said the town house was in the English Ave area. Subie says it's behind Jenna's apartment which is on the other side of the city from English Ave. He mentions that he's confused too as to what all the different addrssses mean. Sounds like maybe townhouse person is not the person of interest. I took his comments to mean the person of interest has the connections to English Ave/ area.

I was just offering an example of why LE wasn't talking. There are a few things that lead to the possibility of Jenna being involved with some things that aren't so good. I am not judging but she did steal money although we don't know the circumstances behind it. If Jenna is on the spectrum which her family has indicated there are things that she could be pressured to do for "love or whatever". She was wanting to get back with an old boyfriend. Maybe another guy decided she was an easy target. I believe this is a judgement free zone and we all just want Jenna home. I'm involved with LE so I understand why sometimes families aren't told everything. That was my reasoning for mentioning the drug angle.

I don't quite understand why the various illegal occupations have been suggested for J without any evidence. It has been suggested prostitution, drug running, stealing and I am getting a bit fed up with it actually. There is no record for any of these convictions and being unemployed does not mean illegal income or activity.

:moo: :cow:

What are the FBI saying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members