GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like CNN will be doing a story tonight at 815. I believe my parents will be heading down to the cnn center for the interview

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

It looks like CNN will be doing a story tonight at 815. I believe my parents will be heading down to the cnn center for the interview

Good news that you are finally getting media time.

Ok to Eileen, she comes from a decent family in Atlanta. She was talking to them daily and subie has hinted earlier that there was the option of financial support. She was not that strapped on cash unless we hear so from subie. I've never seen girls doing that. Unless they are more like hitchhikers. She definitely is not that bad off, her family would not let that happen. People throwing out theories that she was poor and doing things because or that or selling herself or selling drugs miss the fact that she was in daily contact with her parents who are not "poor" and most parents support their kids in their 20s if they struggle these days in Atlanta. It throws off the possibility of it not being her and makes her look complicit when in all likelihood she was a victim and someone knows something on that.

Adot, agreed. A lot of times friends use cards, she could be convinced. Is there any chance records could be retrieved at gas stations as to what cards were used at the same time, what other transactions? Other money orders or things could have been bought not on her card...could reveal people involved

I wasn't saying she was poor or that her parents did not supply her with money. However, HFAU sometimes have difficulty managing money and impulse control. I am speculating and throwing out possible scenarios. Hence, had she spent all of her allowance, she might have needed to find a way to put gas in her car or pay a bill or whatever she was doing.

Great news! I hope this will bring the break that you need!

Subie-
I am so glad to hear your parents are getting media coverage on CNN! That's excellent news!

Yes, and just for clarification it will be cnn headline news

That's great subie! Lots of people are praying for you and your family!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

forgive me but what is CNN "Headline News" - like the HLN Network (which is owed by CNN), not the actual CNN? Isn't HLN more superfluous (like, fluffy)? I'm not sure, that's why I am asking. Please be nice.

Is that a live interview or a taped interview, because Anderson Cooper 360 is on from 8 to 9 on CNN.

Yes, and just for clarification it will be cnn headline news

HLN from 8 till 9 is primetime Justice with Ashleigh Banfield. is that the show she is going to be on?

I wasn't saying she was poor or that her parents did not supply her with money. However, HFAU sometimes have difficulty managing money and impulse control. I am speculating and throwing out possible scenarios. Hence, had she spent all of her allowance, she might have needed to find a way to put gas in her car or pay a bill or whatever she was doing.

This would be my son. He gives me 1/2 his check for savings- or he would spend it. Not good with money

Prayers this may lead to a break in Jenna's case!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Jenna's case is next up, after commercial, on Primetime Justice with Ashleigh Banfield, on HLN

Subie, I'm praying for Jenna! Bless all of you!

I have been sitting back and reading the posts most of the afternoon. I have a few observations and if I step on someone's toes, oh well. Sorry moderators, I'm new.

1. I've seen this afternoon Subie be bombarded with awesome questions, repeat questions, and ridiculous questions. Subie, sorry that I am speaking for you, is probably under a freaking load of angst. Lobbing repeat questions or rapid fire lengthy dissertations has got to be overwhelming. I saw someone post 4-5 times the same questions when they weren't answered. It was insane.

2. Whether she is from Atlanta, Philadelphia, Bismarck, or Sacramento, she is missing. Upperclass, middle class, lowerclass, she's missing. No matter where you are from or how much money you have, you are still capable of doing crazy things. Remember feeling invincible? I do.

3. Autism is a relatively new diagnosis as per Subie. She has developed coping skills to compensate for that over her lifetime. That doesn't mean she's not autistic, she has a different skill set to get by.

4. Someone threw around other diagnoses earlier. Yes, ADHD and impulsivity can be a co-occurring disorders with autism, but not always. I don't believe I saw those diagnoses being diagnosed. So, I would say at 25, she may just be impulsive or lacks attention to detail, or whatever. But, she is still missing.

5. She's missing. Being constructive and not bickering about this or that, reading the thread and taking notes to remember the facts to avoid repetition, and respect for the courage Subie has to read all of this stuff and keep coming back is what will make this thread more helpful.

JMO, I saw a lot of great theories that may have been missed by repetition, irrelevant, ridiculous questions.

Slam me if you want, but she's missing, let's be productive and help find her, which I believe, all of us want to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok to Eileen, she comes from a decent family in Atlanta. She was talking to them daily and subie has hinted earlier that there was the option of financial support. She was not that strapped on cash unless we hear so from subie. I've never seen girls doing that. Unless they are more like hitchhikers. She definitely is not that bad off, her family would not let that happen. People throwing out theories that she was poor and doing things because or that or selling herself or selling drugs miss the fact that she was in daily contact with her parents who are not "poor" and most parents support their kids in their 20s if they struggle these days in Atlanta. It throws off the possibility of it not being her and makes her look complicit when in all likelihood she was a victim and someone knows something on that.

Adot, agreed. A lot of times friends use cards, she could be convinced. Is there any chance records could be retrieved at gas stations as to what cards were used at the same time, what other transactions? Other money orders or things could have been bought not on her card...could reveal people involved

Im not saying she dosent come from a decent family in Atlanta. Thats not to say she isnt involved in things her mother and father and family know nothing about.
I dont believe she tells her family much of anything... i think they are bewildered by her at this moment.
i hope her family gets the answers they need to find her.

Jenna's case is next up, after commercial, on Primetime Justice with Ashleigh Banfield, on HLN

I was wrong. They're covering a story on newborns right now.... For those that want to tune in and watch, it still has not been on.. at 8:26 p.m.

ETA and the next story at 8:30 is about another case.

She was shown at the being on the show at the beginning so :waiting:

Subie, you may want to record as IIRC this show does not do "on demand" nor archive shows on the net.

Perhaps someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Best wishes this will aid in the family's efforts. :heartbeat:

Subie, you may want to record as IIRC this show does not do "on demand" nor archive shows on the net.

Perhaps someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
I don't have a dvr :/ we were told 8:15-835. So maybe it got bumped back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads