GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking about this case and how the police said they found her early on, then that turned out to not be true/a case of mistaken identity. Has anyone else considered that maybe police did that on purpose because they were watching someone and wanted to find out that person's reaction to the news she had been found? After seeing the clip of the AB show tonight posted on fb and reading Bently's summary of the rest of it, I came away with an impression that there may be a suspect or POI but LE does not have enough to arrest yet and doesn't want to name the person. JMO. :moo:
I agree with you Gardener. I just think it strange for a missing person to have a lookalike show up on a back page ad IMO. How coincidental is that?
It would be good if LE have someone they are watching and are purposely lying about leads. I keep referring to the similarities with the Ying Ying case where they kept vehicle details under wraps too.

Still very good work Bently....thxx!
Yes indeed. @Bently, Thanks very much. I am not able to view the show so the transcript is a big help for me.
Can you put it in the media thread? (Start a media thread I probably mean) because knowing us WS'ers we will be needing to reference it many times and newbies will also find it very helpful as the case progresses.

Accidentally running out of gas theory: If Jenna accidentally ran out of gas on Defoor Pl after she had been to four gas stations that day/night on the other side of town (and supposedly drove past the Chevron on North/Northside that night), didn't have a phone charged to call a friend or family for help and no money to get gas from the nearby stations - then it would make sense she pulled over and left her car there, pushed the seat back, and started walking along the road and something happened. The Waffle House on the corner of Defoor Ave/Howell Mill is open 24/7. She could've stopped there. Other than that, just can't see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Accidentally running out of gas theory: If Jenna accidentally ran out of gas on Defoor Pl after she had been to four gas stations that day/night on the other side of town (and supposedly drove past the Chevron on North/Northside that night), didn't have a phone charged to call a friend or family for help and no money to get gas from the nearby stations - then it would make sense she pulled over and left her car there, pushed the seat back, and started walking along the road and something happened. The Waffle House on the corner of Defoor Ave/Howell Mill is open 24/7. She could've stopped there. Other than that, just can't see it.

Yes, I've been thinking about that too. As for putting seat back, it is plausible that she drove close to the wheel and needed to move the seat to get out. I know she is small, but I know people who do that. So, it is possible she was by herself. Regarding the four gas stations. It is not uncommon for me to go to 2 gas stations when I'm traveling or going place to place to get a drink. I can't drive without a drink. So I'm not convinced she had anyone with her.

This is getting more strange as time goes on. Something is really odd is going on.

Hmm so it's been the ex that's thrown jenna under the bus figuratively speaking.

This is very worrying, I had really hoped she had taken off herself...

Yes, I've been thinking about that too. As for putting seat back, it is plausible that she drove close to the wheel and needed to move the seat to get out. I know she is small, but I know people who do that. So, it is possible she was by herself. Regarding the four gas stations. It is not uncommon for me to go to 2 gas stations when I'm traveling or going place to place to get a drink. I can't drive without a drink. So I'm not convinced she had anyone with her.

Yeah, someone else said that about the seat. I was wondering then why it was reported. Maybe her family would know if she left her seat like that.

No clue why she went to four gas stations or if she was with anyone when she went to them. Just saying she had ample chance to get gas four times that day/night. Still no idea which car she was driving at the time she made these stops, either. It does sound like she was right near the Chevron on North/Northside that night and she might've had her car by then.

She could've run out of gas in that parking lot. Then she disappeared. So how does that happen?

The only thing that really makes sense to me is that Friday we know she had been driving my mom's car.

Only reason I can think of is that
A) she didn't have enough gas in her car
B) she had let someone else drive it. We have 2 of her friends that have told us that this "ex" / our original poi had taken her car for a day early August and wouldn't return it.

The ex is the one that also claimed she came by his apartment that Friday night and he told her that the relationship wasn't going anywhere .

Now according to Google time line she had not gone to his place at all that day. Unless it had been after 1130 pm (when the time line ends). He told us it was 11pm and he told the police / pi it was 10pm. That's what makes this suspicious. We also have some tips from others via email yesterday saying they know he was at my parents Friday night (trying to verify)

Now as to what actually happened I'm still baffled. We are looking at everything from trafficking to possible drug overdose , but feels like something was staged. No fingerprints on the picture frame (from initial reports) , no fingerprints on her car , and her suitcase missing

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I dont know about anyone else but I am totally confused.

when exactly was the last time mom and dad actually saw their daughter.

why didnt anyone know where. she was living.
she had been in some trouble previously.

we really need to go back to the beginning.
jmo

The only thing that really makes sense to me is that Friday we know she had been driving my mom's car.

B) she had let someone else drive it. We have 2 of her friends that have told us that this "ex" / our original poi had taken her car for a day early August and wouldn't return it.

The ex is the one that also claimed she came by his apartment that Friday night and he told her that the relationship wasn't going anywhere .

Now according to Google time line she had not gone to his place at all that day. Unless it had been after 1130 pm (when the time line ends). He told us it was 11pm and he told the police / pi it was 10pm. That's what makes this suspicious. We also have some tips from others via email yesterday saying they know he was at my parents Friday night (trying to verify)

Now as to what actually happened I'm still baffled. We are looking at everything from trafficking to possible drug overdose , but feels like something was staged. No fingerprints on the picture frame (from initial reports) , no fingerprints on her car , and her suitcase missing

if she had been living there did the police search this apt?

im sure the cops have video at these gas stations. they know what she bought. jmo. if she bought anything at all

if she had been living there did the police search this apt?

Yes, and they brought a small box of clothes back to the house, thats all she has apparently there. The appartment really lacked any major furniture other than a couch and a few other things. Which is odd.

Finger prints should be in the car..I agree, but according to what the police said in the news articles there where none. If so that means someone wiped it down

well someone wiped down everything.
hope forensics has gone over the house.

Yes, and they brought a small box of clothes back to the house, thats all she has apparently there. The appartment really lacked any major furniture other than a couch and a few other things. Which is odd.

Finger prints should be in the car..I agree, but according to what the police said in the news articles there where none. If so that means someone wiped it down

maybe its ti.e for polygraphs

is he a pimp?

Indeed Subie, because of all the inconsistencies in what you found out along the way comparing to what people said I made the timeline to begin with, to make clear that things are not adding up. It's all about the details....I really believe that the more we fill in the gaps the more there is a chance we can solve the puzzle and reconstruct hopefully better what did happen to Jenna. It's obvious that the given times are not fitting the other info.

Is it known to your family why the person didn't wanted to return Jenna's car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo