GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for everyones sanity. Im not posting any names or nicknames on here from now on as this is public

Person 1: POI from last thread, was her "ex" as mentioned last night. The one we know had driven her car at one point. Was a security person at her old job

Person 2: Roommate Dont know how she met him, but was only going to be temporary. We have reason to believe he knows Person 1 based on the little bit of interviewing we have done on him

Person 3: Is another guy friend she was supposed to meet with Friday night in College Park but was told not come down with my Moms car, would meet her around Lindbergh area, but she never showed. This is the guy that I found with the instagram profile that lead me to believe some kind of pimping or trafficking might be going on. He called twice at 11 and 1150 that night (pocket dials). Assuming this might be because she never showed?

Person 4: Another guy, that we have discovered that used to come into the store, demanding money and other things from Jenna. Found out she had been paying this guy through western union about $1100 over the course of 2-3 years, met him in college. However, all phone activity and payments stopped like 4 months ago. I have a feeling this guy is connected to her store incident

Person 5: Her Good friend she babysat for in S.C, the one she texted at 2am. What was said about her coming down Saturday, last night on the news is news to us (she never mentioned before to us, don't know where the news got that statement from.

Person 6: Another Girlfriend of hers that was over at the house for that get together early that week, (uber girl), also the one that supposedly hung out with her Friday and felt guilty on facebook for going home that night.

One of the above guys we think we violent, as there were these random things broken on her cars new and old.
New: Front grille crossbar and sunglasses holder, top console of car (where sunroof controls are)
Old Car: Windshield cracked from inside, windshield wiper stalk broken off

What great info! Thank you for taking the time to break this down.

The more information we learn about these individuals, the better. However, i know only so much can be revealed to the public.

Person 4 sounds like definite trouble. He saw jenna as an easy target, yes? If she stopped paying him a few months ago - that could have made him very angry. Violent. Just a theory. i knew the western union transactions were a bad sign.

Person 3 is also giving me a bad vibe. Not to judge his extracurriculars, but he sounds sketchy. The so called "Pocket dials" could be a setup/decoy. Hmmm... I don't know. Why not moms car? It shouldn't matter which car. Both are mazdas. Just different colors. One is not a Lexus and one is not a smartcar. That makes no sense to me.

My intuition says none of the girlfriends are involved, but I have no basis for that. Just from what we know. Even though I don't like that the SC friend failed to mention that pivotal piece of info to you guys.

How do we not know how jenna met her roommate? He just won't disclose that info? Why is he being so difficult????? *angry face*

I totally see why the family thinks somebody isn't revealing all that they know. That is pretty evident by now.

can't help but wonder what the SC friend thinks of all this. If that friend and Jenna were especially close, as has been reported, perhaps that friend has some information or insight into what may have happened. And the meeting up on Saturday that was new to everyone - after it was stated in that story., did anyone re-check with that SC friend about it? Apologies if this was covered - I promise I am trying to keep up.

Person 3 is also giving me a bad vibe. Not to judge his extracurriculars, but he sounds sketchy. The so called "Pocket dials" could be a setup/decoy. Hmmm... I don't know. Why not moms car? It shouldn't matter which car. Both are mazdas. Just different colors. One is not a Lexus and one is not a smartcar. That makes no sense to me.

My interpretation of person 3 telling Jenna not to drive her car to SW Atlanta is not that he was telling her not to drive her mom's car but rather telling her not to come to that part of town. If she was driving her mom's car all day and didn't have access to her car then the car she was driving wouldn't be the reason so much as he may not have wanted her to go to that part of town. Not sure it makes any difference..moo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

can't help but wonder what the SC friend thinks of all this. If that friend and Jenna were especially close, as has been reported, perhaps that friend has some information or insight into what may have happened. And the meeting up on Saturday that was new to everyone - after it was stated in that story., did anyone re-check with that SC friend about it? Apologies if this was covered - I promise I am trying to keep up.

She had never mentioned to us about coming down to that day and its not in the report, so really not sure where that came from

My interpretation of person 3 telling Jenna not to drive her car to SW Atlanta is not that he was telling her not to drive her mom's car but rather telling her not to come to that part of town. If she was driving her mom's car all day and didn't have access to her car then the car she was driving wouldn't be the reason so much as he may not have wanted her to go to that part of town. Not sure it makes any difference..moo.

That would make more sense!!

Perhaps P3 knew about Jenna's vulnerability and was really looking out for her. I did not even consider that at first. I love ah ha moments.

She had never mentioned to us about coming down to that day and its not in the report, so really not sure where that came from

any way you can find out where that came from? Seems like an odd insertion out of the blue - it had to come from somewhere.

Too many questions and more everyday IMO. I hope you are safe, Jenna.

Mod Note:

Friendly reminder that social media pages belonging to Jenna's family members and/or her friends are off limits.

From The Rules:

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

:tyou:

Are you sure Police Dept didn't just put gas in it while documenting the car to make sure there was no mechanical issues with it, so they could dismiss that Scenario?

From my understanding, moms car is a 2010 mazda3 and Jenna's is a 2010 mazda6. I drive a Mazda and the 6 model is significantly pricier than the 3. so idk why he'd tell her not to drive her moms car but ok to drive her own if that makes sense.

Are you sure Police Dept didn't just put gas in it while documenting the car to make sure there was no mechanical issues with it, so they could dismiss that Scenario?

We are asking them that, because I had that thought as well

That we don't know, and really curious on how she met this roommate. It may have been a friend of a friend but who knows.

Long story short. After the incident at the store she worked at, parents had noticed that she was staying out late, not helping as much around the house. Had requested that she respect house rules (like any adult should). It finally came down to us all talking and saying that maybe having to move out would help her grow up a little, be motivated to find a job etc. We had offered to still help.her financially as long as she worked on finding a job. Parents had also bought her that Mazda 6 after her last car crapped out. And she needed transportation to go to job counseling and interviews etc

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
So after she was sacked from her job and had the court case, she moved out as family all agreed it would be best. Where was she going to get her rent from?
At the court case, was it brought up that this guy was extorting money from J making her take money from the till? Why wasn't this man charged too?
She was still living at home when she met this man and the store incidents took place, so where did family think she was moving to when they suggested she stand on her own? Did she then go and live with this same man? I thought the family didn't know where she lived?
Is this the same man who is now being referred to as the bf by the media?
I am finding the sequence hard to understand, so may have misunderstood, but to me it seems she went and lived on someone's couch when she was at her most vulnerable - jobless, no money, a court case to be dealt with and homeless due to these events.
I am worried at what could have subsequenly happened with news that Friday that her bf did not want an ongoing relationship. A succession of bad events. I do hope some good news is available soon for J and family.

So after she was sacked from her job and had the court case, she moved out as family all agreed it would be best. Where was she going to get her rent from?
At the court case, was it brought up that this guy was extorting money from J making her take money from the till? Why wasn't this man charged too?
She was still living at home when she met this man and the store incidents took place, so where did family think she was moving to when they suggested she stand on her own? Did she then go and live with this same man? I thought the family didn't know where she lived?
Is this the same man who is now being referred to as the bf by the media?
I am finding the sequence hard to understand, so may have misunderstood, but to me it seems she went and lived on someone's couch when she was at her most vulnerable - jobless, no money, a court case to be dealt with and homeless due to these events.
I am worried at what could have subsequenly happened with news that Friday that her bf did not want an ongoing relationship. A succession of bad events. I do hope some good news is available soon for J and family.

Thats part of the issue, is that she around the time of the store incident wouldn't open up to us at all about it, wouldn't open up to whom she was hanging out with late at night. My dad started catching on and eventually confronted her about it. But really it came down to, we would help her financially, if she works on finding a real job and is able to live on her own.

Its pretty easy when you have been living at your parents for a while to get comfortable with that and we didn't want her to get too comfortable

maybe the sparsely furnished apt. is not really where anyone really lives full time. Maybe it is used for something else.

Still wondering too about the missing table runner/tapestry and its significance.

Hey everyone. I have clarified the car was on Defoor Place right off of Defoors Ave, on the street. Police initially said a lot, however my dad confirmed since he also went down there when it was found, it was on the street.

We have picked up the car today and will need some time to go through it. Her suit case, with clothes other shoes are in the trunk. I can tell though that the driver seat was pushed all the way back and fully down (not how she would have driven it). I also found an iPhone 7 lightning to headphone adapter on the driver seat. Jenna had an iPhone SE which did not need this, im not sure if that is relevant or not yet.

<modsnip>
Is it possible she did that to perhaps sleep in the car? Perhaps she was actually in her car when she texted her S.C friend to say "I'm laying down" at around 2 a.m. ?
Was the suitcase the same one that was missing from the house?

Hey! Where is the pix? My eyes are crossing look for it! Thank you! [emoji364]

Why was her suitcase in the trunk? Her parents noticed it was missing from their house so did they see her bring it in before they left for Canada? How did they know she had a suitcase to house sit? If she brought it inside, why would she take it back out and put it in the trunk?

Or had she just never taken it out of the trunk?

There seems to be some sort of inaccuracy in every report ive seen. Same as information on here keeps changing.

Whoever is behind Jenna's disappearence will be found and dealt with. The truth always comes out in the end and hiding behind lies to the police wont help them.

The police are trained to deal with these people and know the signs. They are probably gathering their evidence as we speak and waiting to pounce.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Thats part of the issue, is that she around the time of the store incident wouldn't open up to us at all about it, wouldn't open up to whom she was hanging out with late at night. My dad started catching on and eventually confronted her about it. But really it came down to, we would help her financially, if she works on finding a real job and is able to live on her own.

Its pretty easy when you have been living at your parents for a while to get comfortable with that and we didn't want her to get too comfortable

What did your dad catch on to and confront her about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artem1