GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, thank you for understanding. It's Rosh Hashanah today so spending time with family.

But so far with her car. Almost all of her belongings are in the car. After she moved out she had pretty much been keeping everything in the trunk (clothes, shoes, day bags etc) all in the car except her wallet and phones . Did find a digital voice recorder though that she had from school to study and a pocket taser in her day bag. Not sure on those maybe she use the recorder recently, batteries dead though

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Not wanting to argue but this is the most inaccurate depiction of west midtown I've ever seen. I've lived in the area for ten plus years and it's just not correct at all what you are saying. It's really adding to the confusion. I have been to crest lawn cemetery many times. It's beautiful. There are dozens of resteraunts in the area wnd redevelopments and houses are selling for half a mil in less than 24 hours. The neighborhood the car was found in is called underwood hills and it is too expensive for most of us to afford. It feeds into some of the best schools in the system. There are many areas of Atlanta I would not be caught dead in, English avenue is one of them. But the area the car was found and where this sketchy studio is is not one of them.

Not wanting to argue but this is the most inaccurate depiction of west midtown I've ever seen. I've lived in the area for ten plus years and it's just not correct at all what you are saying. It's really adding to the confusion. I have been to crest lawn cemetery many times. It's beautiful. There are dozens of resteraunts in the area wnd redevelopments and houses are selling for half a mil in less than 24 hours. The neighborhood the car was found in is called underwood hills and it is too expensive for most of us to afford. It feeds into some of the best schools in the system. There are many areas of Atlanta I would not be caught dead in, English avenue is one of them. But the area the car was found and where this sketchy studio is is not one of them.
I have to echo this. People who haven't lived in a particular neighborhood within the last year or 2 really may have a very different image than what is the current reality. Neighborhoods in Atlanta can change dramatically in the blink of an eye and with a strong interest in living in town with younger generations, gentrification is happening at an almost astounding rate. As an example, the house I live in, we bought 5 years ago. It has literally doubled in value in that time. That is a very short time for that kind of appreciation. Unless you're currently spending a lot of time in any of these neighborhoods, I wouldn't assume that they are at all like they were X number of years ago.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The road part is not quite right it was in a lot. But yeah. Police wanted to keep the discovery under wraps for a week until we discussed with the Chief last Friday on why that was

Still don't know , police are still "processing" it. We have asked to see the car in person to see if we can notice in irregularities or damage that may not have been there before . Waiting to see when we can

<modsnip>
We need to try and understand why LE would keep the car discovery hidden for a week.
Have they kept anything else hidden?
Jenna is still missing. Why?
What is special about where the car was found.
Has cctv already been looked at, seeing as the car was discovered on the 5th, LE has had time to check that out, so what have they found out?
I took these two posts from Subie to mean LE had not told family that the car was found and that they were waiting to physically see the car. Maybe I misunderstood.
Bumping my post with questions I believe we should all be considering.

I took these two posts from Subie to mean LE had not told family that the car was found and that they were waiting to physically see the car. Maybe I misunderstood.
Bumping my post with questions I believe we should all be considering.
I think we established from later posts from subie, and news articles, that his father met LE at the car when it was discovered but specifically asked him to keep that quiet until they were ready to make it public.

I think we established from later posts from subie, and news articles, that his father met LE at the car when it was discovered but specifically asked him to keep that quiet until they were ready to make it public.

Correct and it was my dad who noticed before the car was even opened / picked up that the driver seat was all the way back.

I've also asked if any neighbors of the area who may have Street facing camera check their footage as well

I'm still thinking about those four or five stops to gas stations, and what was purchased, and was it done in one day... that has me going :scared:

:thinking:
Here are the stops, all in one evening from the link that was posted
"drove her mother’s red 2010
Mazda and had a passenger with her
when she returned to the home garage the night of Aug. 18. Jenna had used her debit card that night at
(1)Wendy’s at 1940
Piedmont Road,
(2)at Texaco at North Decatur Road and DeKalb Industrial Boulevard,
(3)at Chevron at Cheshire Bridge and
LaVista roads, and
(4)at Chevron at North Decatur and Clairmont roads
26e61816683763e2f837035433580846.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

when she returned to the home garage the night of Aug. 18. Jenna had used her debit card that night at
(1)Wendy’s at 1940
Piedmont Road,
LaVista roads, and

Ok so this was a 43 minute journey with 4 stops that took approximately 4 hours assuming J arrived home around 11.40 p.m. that's an hour between stops approximately. That was effectively the whole evening visiting gas stations. :thinking:

(1)Wendy’s at 1940
Piedmont Road,
LaVista roads, and

Hmm... So if you start at Oakdale and head towards Wendy's, she basically she went in a complete circle.

This reminds me of how UPS drivers drive. All right turns when possible.
http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/story?id=3005890&page=1

MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It would be helpful to know times of stops, as Bently has said, because there's no way to know which direction she was heading, if all were made in succession or in circular order, time of day she made these, etc.

Her apartment (near two of the stations) was only three miles from her parents' home (closer to the other two stations). I'm confused as to how it can be said that it equals four hours of gas station trips with an hour in between. How do we get to this calculation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The English Avenue stop is quite a distance away and no where near any other stop.

Thinking of you and your family, subie. I know this holiday must be a hard one.

Ok I apologise - I went to the 2nd, post of this thread and added the stops in the order it said.
*****her parents address is 'B' and her apartment is 'E' NOT KNOWN STOPS from that night added for reference******

a10c440882cd4601cf2378eae70a7533.jpg

Do we know the times that her debit/credit cards were used? That would give location maps much more meaning.

Do we know the times that her debit/credit cards were used? That would give location maps much more meaning.

No, we don't but surely LE knows. That lady (who listed all the charges on FB) mentioned that the Cheshire Bridge BP was 11 p.m. but who knows if that's accurate. We don't know if the order in which she listed them is the order in which Jenna made them.

If she was at that Cheshire Bridge BP around 11 that means she went from the North/Northside area back over there. Which that could make sense if she was heading back to meet that pocket dialer at Lindbergh, right?

(1)Wendy’s at 1940
Piedmont Road,
LaVista roads, and

Link please as to correct order. Is this from a comment on a facebook, :notgood: or a post by Subie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!