GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again asking you subie....at what time uber-girlfriend was with Jenna and where on Friday? You told us it was before 10 p.m. I'm sure you and her could get a more specific time and place.

Mister or Ms X saw Jenna in her mom's car...where and at what time?

Did anybody searched the deep web?

Again asking you subie....at what time uber-girlfriend was with Jenna and where on Friday? You told us it was before 10 p.m. I'm sure you and her could get a more specific time and place.

It was around 6pm thats as much as I know,

Subie, have you been able to get into her iTunes and see the list of apps she downloaded? Any that stick out such as dating/hook up or chatting apps?

Subie,

Is there any possibility she left the house after 11 or 1:30am, in her car, and went off the road anywhere? Down a ravine? off a bridge? into a lake? etc.

That could account for her phones going silent, no sightings of her car, etc.

Subie, have you been able to get into her iTunes and see the list of apps she downloaded? Any that stick out such as dating/hook up or chatting apps?

I did and she over the course of the past 2 years had downloaded well over 10 different texting apps. I'm not talking about the obvious ones like Facebook Messenger, Google Hangouts, Whatapp.. most of the ones she downloaded were small unknown ones like TextmeUP. Ive tried getting into each one, but they do not sync messages from each device to the next. So its virtually impossible right now to see which one she had been using recently or if she was even still using any of them.
According to her friends they mostly used Google Hangouts or Google Voice. Nothing unusual from those that we could tell

Which phone did she download
These apps on? Family
Phone or her second private personal phone?

Still no sightings reported of her or her car? I shared her missing info on SM again today. Is there a description of the unidentified male?
Just bumping this question about the male passenger to try to clarify who saw him, when and where?

@subie, are there more details you can provide?

Long time watcher and now I'm finally a member and I've been following Jenna's case from the start. There is something that I need to put out there that may be totally way off the mark but I need to mention it.
Before I do though I need to also say that I'm posting from the UK where as a retired Detective and Senior Investigating Officer, the way in which we do things from LE perspective, differs tremendously from the way they appear to be done in the USA.
So here goes... the family were told initially that Jenna had been found and then this was reversed. What if Jenna was arrested and in custody of LE and started trading information, information that because of her vulnerability, she didn't realise how the consequences of it would be 'far reaching' and subsequently she had to be taken into Witness protection??? As I said I'm probably way off but it's something I cannot get out of my head with LE reluctance to divulge what's happening etc
It doesn't explain the 'Tapestry' but maybe just maybe ......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Long time watcher and now I'm finally a member and I've been following Jenna's case from the start. There is something that I need to put out there that may be totally way off the mark but I need to mention it.
Before I do though I need to also say that I'm posting from the UK where as a retired Detective and Senior Investigating Officer, the way in which we do things from LE perspective, differs tremendously from the way they appear to be done in the USA.
So here goes... the family were told initially that Jenna had been found and then this was reversed. What if Jenna was arrested and in custody of LE and started trading information, information that because of her vulnerability, she didn't realise how the consequences of it would be 'far reaching' and subsequently she had to be taken into Witness protection??? As I said I'm probably way off but it's something I cannot get out of my head with LE reluctance to divulge what's happening etc
It doesn't explain the 'Tapestry' but maybe just maybe ......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bienvenue, Angleterre, glad you came aboard. That is something that has occurred to me also.

I was just going through the timeline on page 1 and was reminded of the comment by Subie that J saw here career coach/counsellor every week. When did she last see this counsellor and has that counsellor given info to LE?

I was just going through the timeline on page 1 and was reminded of the comment by Subie that J saw here career coach/counsellor every week. When did she last see this counsellor and has that counsellor given info to LE?

It was that Monday and yes we have spoken with the counselor, she couldn't recall anything strange

@subie, was the cctv checked by her apartment for comings and goings into her apartment?

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Hi subie....sorry, confused... It was previously said that iTunes was checked for the downloaded texting apps but if these were downloaded on her second phone (not an iPhone) - how could iTunes reflect ? Can androids hook up to iTunes too?

For everyone speculating on how she was making money to pay bills, isn't it possible that she just simply had money in the bank? We know she was employed up until February at the pet store, and presumably had other jobs prior to that in her adult life. She was living at home with her parents until May or so. If she was working, even a minimum wage job, and living at home, her expenses would have been almost nothing. I am assuming she did not pay rent at her parents' house. We know she is on a family cell phone plan. Outside of the things that she did for fun with her friends, she probably did not pay any bills (except maybe the metro pcs phone depending on when that account was activated). Even with minimal income, if you were employed for any length of time and had no bills to pay, you could pretty easily have enough money in the bank to live for several months without any income...especially if your parents are still helping with some of your bills.

Hi subie....sorry, confused... It was previously said that iTunes was checked for the downloaded texting apps but if these were downloaded on her second phone (not an iPhone) - how could iTunes reflect ? Can androids hook up to iTunes too?

Androids wouldn't be able to use Apple apps, but Androids would use Google Play Store. If they can get into her email address (presumably gmail??) then they would have the password to her Google Play account and be able to see what apps she downloaded from there.

That does bring up another point though. On an Android, you don't HAVE to download from the Google Play Store, and apps you download from other app stores would not be stored in your Google Play Account. For example, I have several Amazon apps downloaded on my phone and they came from the Amazon app store. Those apps reside in my Amazon account, not my Google account. In addition, my phone is a Samsung, and Samsung has apps that you can download directly from Samsung, which again, do not reside in my Google account.

Amazon has a large number of apps in their app store, some very similar to the Google Play store. Might be worth trying to figure out if she had an Amazon account and may have downloaded apps there. I don't know what other companies have app stores that Androids can use, but it's possible she could have downloaded from elsewhere.

Did anybody searched the deep web?

Approx 2 weeks after Jenna went missing, I did a thorough search of BackPage :/ I did not see her on there in the Atlanta area at all. However, there ARE many listings that have no photo & only a cell phone #. Without knowing the phone # of the auspicious 'pocket dial' I was unable to confirm wether any listings tied back to that #!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member