GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Subie, didn't want to be hard....Ok....but not very productive....you and your family must have reasons.. I leave it...
It's ok. We are taking this weekend to get back into routines. It's necessary or we all sort of go crazy trying to figure out what more to do.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Probably not purposefully removed. But since Jenna's disappearance we've had a hurricane here in Atlanta. Likely any outdoor flyers blew away in that storm so people would have had to have put new ones up. I saw a flyer for Jenna in the East Point area of Atlanta outdoors at a gas station about a week ago but it looked like at any moment it could blow away...

Ok....sounds sensible....what a horrible thing to experience.....

It's ok. We are taking this weekend to get back into routines. It's necessary or we all sort of go crazy trying to figure out what more to do.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Understandable....Hug!

Wouldn't LE or family be able to get the ping info from the phone providers? Certainly for the family plan T-
Mobile one and that is the one she was talking to the SC friend and sent the text from. Wouldn't that give a phone tower location? Do we have cell tower locations of the area between her apartment and her parent's house?
Also, because she had two phones, there's surely a better chance of locating her (or her phones) last locations.

That makes sense. How do you go about getting that info? Does LE request it from the phone provider and does it take long to get it back? The location during that 2 a.m. text would be worthwhile to know, it seems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That makes sense. How do you go about getting that info? Does LE request it from the phone provider and does it take long to get it back? The location during that 2 a.m. text would be worthwhile to know, it seems.

IIRC, Subie said he looked into this avenue & was advised that T-Mobile dumps all information after 24-48 hours. Said information is likely the key to finding some answers & quite possibly Jenna!!

I'm unsure who Subie spoke with but, I don't buy the info he was told.

Per the linked article, T-Mobile's 'retention' is as follows:
Subscriber Information: 3-5 years. Canceled accounts are purged after account closes.
Call History: 23 months
Tower Locations as they related to Call History: 23 months
SMS Content: Not Available
Tower Dumps: 3 months
Range to Tower (RTT) Data: 23 months. This seems rather long to me, but the technician repeated it on the phone.
LINK: https://articles.forensicfocus.com/2017/04/18/cellular-provider-record-retention-periods/

I wonder if Subie made a general customer inquiry to T-Mobile's customer service. If so, it could explain the information he received.
If T-Mobile knew the circumstances, I'm almost certain they would have advised him differently; however, I would expect a warrant would be required before T-Mobile began the process of compiling all information related to Jenna's phone.

Could she have stopped to get air in her tires at gas stations? Just as thought as I wait in line to get air...

I've never done it but if you are the account holder and contact the provider they should be able to give out the info. LE ( or a PI ) should be able to get it too I would think. It's pretty standard for missing person investigations and should have already been done as standard procedure I would imagine.

Could she have stopped to get air in her tires at gas stations? Just as thought as I wait in line to get air...

Yes and aren't they always broken so you have to go to another one, or another one. ..........

IIRC, Subie said he looked into this avenue & was advised that T-Mobile dumps all information after 24-48 hours. Said information is likely the key to finding some answers & quite possibly Jenna!!

I'm unsure who Subie spoke with but, I don't buy the info he was told.

Per the linked article, T-Mobile's 'retention' is as follows:

LINK: https://articles.forensicfocus.com/2017/04/18/cellular-provider-record-retention-periods/

I wonder if Subie made a general customer inquiry to T-Mobile's customer service. If so, it could explain the information he received.
If T-Mobile knew the circumstances, I'm almost certain they would have advised him differently; however, I would expect a warrant would be required before T-Mobile began the process of compiling all information related to Jenna's phone.
If the phone is in the name of Jenna's mother or father they can request it and shouldn't need a warrant. LE or PI may need one perhaps.

They don't even need to contact T-Mobile. They can print it themselves at home.
https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-26327

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sure, they can access call logs with phone #s of incoming/outgoing calls. However, an individual cannot access tower pings & location information. That would absolutely be a violation of our constitutional rights, to allow anyone on a shared account access to your location during a call/text at any given time & at their leisure.

<modsnip> Either she ran away after being persuaded to do so by someone she knows willingly or unwillingly. Either way its terrible and hope she is found soon
Also- on the phone situation, can't t mobile ping the last location of where the phone was before it went dead or put on airplane mode? This would bd very helpful.

<modsnip>

Has a Missing Persons flyer been updated to share with the location/visual representation of where the car was found within a flyer anywhere on the net?

<modsnip>

Has a Missing Persons flyer been updated to share with the location/visual representation of where the car was found within a flyer anywhere on the net?

I notified the Aware Foundation the car had been located, along with the location. They have since updated the flyer they had posted. See below--
86b5414d7da8ade017b0709e92f3c57d.jpg

Those are not birds in the tapestry. It is the Egyptian god anibus or Seth. I'm going with the tapestry theory that it is looted art from World War II. The Michael Carlos museum which is a few miles from the parents house specializes in Egyptian art somebody local knew that that tapestry or believe that the tapestry was worth a ton

Those are not birds in the tapestry. It is the Egyptian god anibus or Seth. I'm going with the tapestry theory that it is looted art from World War II. The Michael Carlos museum which is a few miles from the parents house specializes in Egyptian art somebody local knew that that tapestry or believe that the tapestry was worth a ton

I've never seen a photo of the tapestry/linen? Where did you see such as the family here said they do not have a photo to share of it, and I never heard /read the family state that as it was a blur in photo they offered. How do you know this?

They only shared two other pieces from the "same period" ( I can't find quote, just an IIRC) , but the three, iirc were NOT a set of three. Therefore, how did you determine that it is not birds, but the Egyptian god anibus or Seth? Have you seen in person?

Someone posted on here that similar "tapestries" are found on eBay. They aren't very expensive.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I swear I thought Subie said they had three different ones. The one that was taken and two smaller ones. If I'm not mistaken, the photo he posted was of one the smaller pieces as he said he didn't have a picture of the larger one to share with us. He said they were similar, but not the same.

I swear I thought Subie said they had three different ones. The one that was taken and two smaller ones. If I'm not mistaken, the photo he posted was of one the smaller pieces as he said he didn't have a picture of the larger one to share with us. He said they were similar, but not the same.

Yes this is what I understood too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member