GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We can talk about LE handling of the case, and lack of GBI involvement.
Plus all the items mentioned in this Vanished pod cast that we have heard for the first time.
I have also seen a MSM article increasing the reward to $50k. I will try and link it.

Www.11alive.com

http://www.11alive.com/mobile/artic...-climbs-to-50k-for-missing-woman/85-505260111

Here's the full link to the reward amount.

This article also has the first LE statement I have read about this case

Sgt Torrey Kennedy said more time has been spent on this than on any other case since J vanished.

That has surprised me.

This could be because J has been missing the longest, too. Hard to say what Jenna’s case is being compared to in that statement. JMO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This could be because J has been missing the longest, too. Hard to say what Jenna’s case is being compared to in that statement. JMO!

I took it to mean that Dekalb have spent more time on the JvG case than any other case since 19 Aug (a 5 month period). I guess their monthly crime stats are published so it could be sleuthed.

Well I have googled Manny's and there is a Mannys bar just 2 miles SW of the parents home just in case it was. I heard "part time at Manny's" but could be wrong.

I'm almost 100% sure Leon say's that she was working as a nanny.

I'm almost 100% sure Leon say's that she was working as a nanny.

I thought the same thing. But it also made me wonder for whom was she nannying for? Married couple? Did she possibly have an affair with the husband? How old were the kids? How long ago? So many questions about the Nanny situation. It may not have anything to do with Jenna missing but, it very well could!

I thought the same thing. But it also made me wonder for whom was she nannying for? Married couple? Did she possibly have an affair with the husband? How old were the kids? How long ago? So many questions about the Nanny situation. It may not have anything to do with Jenna missing but, it very well could!

I cant back it up with anything but my general 'feeling' is that i think Leon probably meant babysitting and was referring to her SC friend that she babysat for on occasion. Though, maybe not. Just my opinion and everything is worth looking into.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

I cant back it up with anything but my general 'feeling' is that i think Leon probably meant babysitting and was referring to her SC friend that she babysat for on occasion. Though, maybe not. Just my opinion and everything is worth looking into.

That’s a very good possibility that’s what he’s referring to! I personally would not consider the act of babysitting on occasion to be ‘nannying’. That’s just me though! Lol

That’s a very good possibility that’s what he’s referring to! I personally would not consider the act of babysitting on occasion to be ‘nannying’. That’s just me though! Lol

Me neither.....but....how do i put this without offending anyone.... hes a man [emoji38] he seems quite old school and might not be clued up with the different terms. I dont know.

I also think that if you're helping out one of your closest friends every once in a while, it's more babysitting.
Especially if there's such a huge gap in mileage.
Imo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Me neither.....but....how do i put this without offending anyone.... hes a man [emoji38] he seems quite old school and might not be clued up with the different terms. I dont know.

I couldn’t help but to laugh at that! 🤣 Very likely the case!

I couldn’t help but to laugh at that! 🤣 Very likely the case!

[emoji12]

i never really thought of it any other way but nothing can be discounted so it would still be good to hear more info on it just incase.

I think that to...only thing is..I think this is the same girlfriend who she was talking, texting for the last time...Leon sais she was from NC....maybe he wanted to protect this woman, I don't know...but in my transcript of the podcast I mentioned that he was hesitating before saying NC.

Thinking of Jenna's family. The LE owes them a lot of answers, and a huge apology for not taking the case seriously! Her brother, my heart breaks. Her Dad said the brother texts LE to remind them of things. He is one smart fella! You're missed and loved, Jenna!!

I think that to...only thing is..I think this is the same girlfriend who she was talking, texting for the last time...Leon sais she was from NC....maybe he wanted to protect this woman, I don't know...but in my transcript of the podcast I mentioned that he was hesitating before saying NC.

I don't hear hesitation. Her Dad is an attorney. He thinks and then speaks. He doesn't talk fast. He sounds like many in my own family when he speaks. Guess each person needs to listen to the podcast and judge for themselves. IMO.

FWIW, I hear she was working as a nanny through an agency.

I don't hear hesitation. Her Dad is an attorney. He thinks and then speaks. He doesn't talk fast. He sounds like many in my own family when he speaks. Guess each person needs to listen to the podcast and judge for themselves. IMO.

Yes, off course, that's what I'm promoting all the time.....

Part time at Manny's
Part time as a nanny

Guess I'll have to listen again.

FWIW, I hear she was working as a nanny through an agency.

Just curious where you heard this? This could very well be the missing piece of the puzzle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member