GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there plans to release the gas station purchase information? I haven’t seen anything new on that come up.

Also, I was wondering if LE or PI looked for PayPal and Zelle account activity?

I notice the page has been closed. Just an observation.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

At this point they've turned to an experienced psychic and say there are suspects but their whereabouts that day are unknown.

At this point they've turned to an experienced psychic and say there are suspects but their whereabouts that day are unknown.
Do you have a link for this ? Are you saying LE are using psychics?
IMO psychics will say " release any cctv footage and the last ping data ".
:scared:

I've just had a thought. The house was in disarray. Subie later clarified he meant messy bedrooms, not tidied up etc.
I wonder if LE took DNA from the sheets and other items to confirm who actually stayed that Thursday night? Also, was it more noticeably messy on the Saturday a.m. than the Friday a.m. ? Perhaps people stayed both nights? Did LE take anything from the house for analysis or even take surveillance footage from neighbours?

I notice the page has been closed. Just an observation.

That is very odd. Normally these things don't close until the goal is met. I am not totally sure what the goal was but I think $15k (it closed at 9k). Am wondering if this is a sign of something important because they obviously still have expenses with PIs, psychics, dogs etc.

once a family chooses to bring in a psychic... A lot of folks tune out. Just saying...

once a family chooses to bring in a psychic... A lot of folks tune out. Just saying...
True. But anything is worth a shot right now. I think the parents home needs to be searched with dog handlers first and foremost. Start at the beginning!

That is very odd. Normally these things don't close until the goal is met. I am not totally sure what the goal was but I think $15k (it closed at 9k). Am wondering if this is a sign of something important because they obviously still have expenses with PIs, psychics, dogs etc.
I hope the psychics and dogs start at the family home. It is a third of an acre plot so is quite a large area and possibly the last known place Jenna visited when returning her mother's car. I also hope they check with neighbours if they are able to. I wonder if they will also go to her apartment? Can't see the roommate being cooperative however.

Eta re OP.
@Stanly - Snap, great minds :thinking:

@AzPistonsgirl
I don't know that many will tune out because I don't think many have yet even tuned in sadly IMO.

On another recent case (that many of you know im sure) LE was led to the poor girls body within 3 weeks by following her digital footprint. Why is Jenna still missing?
It was very unfortunate the other girl was found in that way and it is so very sad :(

I worry about where this investigation is leading. I dont want to imply anything as we dont have many facts to go on but we know Jenna disappeared under suspicious circumstances. I hope we hear good news soon.

Im not nosey. Im simply a mother of 3 with a heart and an interest in trying to help where i can just like many here. I feel helpless.

IMO there is nothing wrong with a psychic as long as it's a good one and someone with integrity (not ripping this poor and grieving family off)

I'm afraid that LE are letting down the family if they are still awaiting any ping information from either of J's phones or indeed those of any of her associates. I do not understand how LE can vary so much in their approach.

Hoping for a break somehow.

If there are suspects , who are they and have LE subpoena'd their phone records? If not, why not, especially if they want to know the "suspects" whereabouts?

The dad specifically mentions the TMobile phone. Could it be that they got the ping data from the other phone, but haven't gotten the one from her TMobile phone?

Hi all, I just registered so I can post in this thread. I live in the same neighborhood as the VanGelderens and have been following the updates since Jenna's dad posted on our community board about a week after Jenna went missing.

I am dismayed that Jenna's dad just posted today, December 2nd, that LE *still* does not have the ping information from her TMobile cell, *nor* have looked into the potential suspects' last known locations at the time that Jenna went missing. I am just baffled. When someone goes missing, isn't it pretty standard for LE to start with the last known location? Could it be that LE is still not treating this as an involuntary disappearance?

He also mentioned that they have an expert searcher with dogs to search, but without knowing her last known location, they don't know where to search!

I would love to help in any search, but it seems to me that the last known location is key. It's so sad that the family is trying so hard to find her but basic information is missing.

I am sure Subie told us some time ago that LE did have the pings but he couldn't share the info. I will look and link it. Do you know if anyone in the community provided or were asked for their property surveillance footage?

Welcome to WS. Glad to have someone here from the community.
Hope you are still following on here HF and am wondering what are your thoughts about the investigation?

I still am convinced that LE and the family know exactly what happened and just don’t have enough proof to charge someone. I can’t think of any other reason they would be so quiet on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still am convinced that LE and the family know exactly what happened and just don’t have enough proof to charge someone. I can’t think of any other reason they would be so quiet on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO, there are certainly some other possibilities for the silence, but we have to abide by the TOS here and stay within the posting rules.

Still here, still following this case, hoping for a significant breakthrough soon. I do think LE and family also know more than they are willing (LE) or have been advised (family) to say. Hopefully the silence is a signal of progress rather than a standstill.

Prayers for Jenna and her loved ones.

Still here, still following this case, hoping for a significant breakthrough soon. I do think LE and family also know more than they are willing (LE) or have been advised (family) to say. Hopefully the silence is a signal of progress rather than a standstill.

Prayers for Jenna and her loved ones.
It usually is....when we least expect it, things will come to light.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members