GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the links to Presser. Not sure if i missed something playing catch up here but not clear on why the other children were taken away. Appears Mom was sleeping from an overnight shift and did provide childcare. Yet we hear of cases of children given to a Parent when they are a POI or Suspect :banghead:

omg they said in there that they've got an appt where they think they have found blood, taking evidence for testing.

does anyone have a recap of the presser? the audio was not good on the one feed and the CBS one kept messing up! ugh

Can someone please let us know what was said? My feed kept freezing and I missed it.

Interesting. I hadn't heard that before - they believe they may have found the location of the assault in a vacant, unlocked apartment.

omg they said in there that they've got an appt where they think they have found blood, taking evidence for testing.

I heard that but even with my speakers on full i cant hear most of it. Did anyone say it was found in one of the empty apt.'s? I'm assuming so or they would have a suspect if it was occupied. If no sign of a B&E that should narrow it down as to who had a key.

Interesting. I hadn't heard that before - they believe they may have found the location of the assault in a vacant, unlocked apartment.

Thanks u answered my question :seeya:

I heard that but even with my speakers on full i cant hear most of it. Did anyone say it was found in one of the empty apt.'s? I'm assuming so or they would have a suspect if it was occupied. If no sign of a B&E that should narrow it down as to who had a key.

Yeah I didnt get a lot of it because my feed kept messing up. I did not hear COD or anything. I hope someone has a recap.

My feed was also messed up, but I am pretty sure they said it was a vacant apartment.

presser:

The CME of the state of GA did the autopsy
COD was blunt force trauma to the head
she was also stabbed and sexually assaulted
there were other injuries that will not be described today
evidence was collected from the child and other locations
prelim dna is expected later today

65 investigators are assigned
have completed several 100 interviews
have done a few multiple reinterviews
they are working on a timeline of the victim

the killer resides in the complex or has access to it, the investigators believe
numerous citizen tips received
lots of valuable info from residents

$15 k reward being offered for arrest and conviction
they have multiple valuable leads
will not talk about suspects
several search warrants have been issued: will not discuss
no reason to think any of the rsos in the apartment did this

believe she was abducted from the playground, taken to a vacant apartment and disposed of in compacting dumspter

they located blood evidence in a vacant apartment that was UNLOCKED (it has been sent for testing)

time of death is 1-1.5 hours after she vanished

the crime was CALCULATED AND PLANNED.. was she targeted? not sure

the building where she lived and the one with the vacant apartment are adjacent.

presser again today? not unless there is breaking news

it is over.. but I posted the recap upstream ^^^ (wish I could have heard some of the reporter questions! I think they know a lot

Thanks nurse! I hope this monster is caught and thrown under the jail.

sounds as if they have a pretty good idea of the "what" and possibly even an idea as to the "who". I don't think this one will go unsolved for long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8