GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been trying, without luck, to find which building is 7000... that is the one the coke cans were found behind...

If you count the buildings in order starting from the front the one I referenced above would be the 7th building going from front to back?? I wish we knew. I guess that's the one that makes most sense to me.

I tried to Google 7000 and then each street in the neighborhood thinking that may be an address, but nothing came up on any of the streets, so they must be listed differently.

If you count the buildings in order starting from the front the one I referenced above would be the 7th building going from front to back?? I wish we knew. I guess that's the one that makes most sense to me.

I tried to Google 7000 and then each street in the neighborhood thinking that may be an address, but nothing came up on any of the streets, so they must be listed differently.

7000 river ridge dr. canton, ga 30014 - comes up in yahoo maps.
the apartment complex has several named streets, and this is the only one that has a 7000 hit.

i saw reports stating she was missing from the 100 block of river ridge dr. which that is throwing me off.

7000 river ridge dr. canton, ga 30014 - comes up in yahoo maps.
the apartment complex has several named streets, and this is the only one that has a 7000 hit.

i saw reports stating she was missing from the 100 block of river ridge dr. which that is throwing me off.

The 100 is the address of the main complex I believe.

7000 is a building address for the street, and 100 block is the overall address for the complex.

Now, is 7000 where Jorley lived? I am sure that the media said 100 block for privacy reasons, but it would be nice to see what playground Jorley left from that afternoon. I assume that it was the one closest to the 7000 address - which is "crossing the street" to get to 7000.

Also, I hope LE is checking that huge walk line around the outside of the complex - goes indiscreetly to the dumpster near the entrance.

RIP Jorelys

This case has reminded me of Nevaeh. :( Her killer has never been brought to justice. She was another beautiful baby girl stolen and murdered.

I reminded my own precious daughter to run fast and scream, scream, scream!

I have apparently missed the inormation about where the younger two children were when Jorelys disappeared. . . .were they also at the playground with the teenager?

Also, where was the mother at that time? Sleeping in the apartment?

Thanks for clearing these questions up for me I only found about Jorelys when her body was discovered.

- Pac2011

I watched the presser video again to get some of the reporter questions I couldn't hear on the live stream:

Q: we hear you have agents over at the _________twelve at the apartment complex and a car may have been taken away. what can you tell us about that

A: cannot really get into that. we have served several search warrants.....

Q: we got a tip that it was a maintenance worker and that an rso lives above the family

A: not going to talk about the suspects.. all rso's have been checked and none appear to be involved

Another comment that really sends chills down my spine.
bbm

presser: (respectfully snipped)
the crime was CALCULATED AND PLANNED.. was she targeted? not sure

Does anybody have any ideas of how LE would come to the conclusion that the crime was calculated and planned? From the information released so far, the only thing I come up with is that they found some sort of "nest" - a place the monster set up to commit the crime. Maybe with a stash of supplies, such as whatever her poor little body was wrapped in, if anything.

I get the feeling that LE is pretty close to finding the murderer.

While the Mom might be guilty of neglect for not watching her children, I don't think the family is involved. The people who are "reporting" that she had loud parties and alcohol and drugs were involved are former neighbors, from another apartment complex where she used to live. People here are picking up on comments made on news stories and reporting them as fact.

If you look at the other side of those comments you will see the supporters of the family. The Mom is working nights at a chicken processing facility, now that is a hard and not very rewarding job. But it probably pays pretty good considering her alternatives. The Dad is working in Miami on a construction job (building a tunnel?) so he can raise extra money to support the family.

Maybe, the partying days are over and these two really are trying to make things better for their children. But of course there is also, Maybe Not...

RIP sweet Jorelys. My good friends Daughter used to live in this complex. I don't think she knew Jorelys, but she was very distraught about hearing what happened. How sad, the whole complex is full of sex offenders. I thought they weren't allowed to live near children!

O/T Tunnels in Miami??? --- I use to live in St Pete never heard of any tunnels in Fl

If no one saw anything (which we don't really know b/c some folks may in fact have told LE they did see something), then I wonder if she wandered into the wrong building/stairwell? They all look the same. DS has done that in our complex, even knocking on the door in the same spot as ours in a different bldg - and he was 8 at the time.

Either that, or she had to have been lured. Otherwise, at that time of day, I would think someone had to have seen/heard *something*.

Does anybody have any ideas of how LE would come to the conclusion that the crime was calculated and planned? From the information released so far, the only thing I come up with is that they found some sort of "nest" - a place the monster set up to commit the crime. Maybe with a stash of supplies, such as whatever her poor little body was wrapped in, if anything.

I get the feeling that LE is pretty close to finding the murderer.

While the Mom might be guilty of neglect for not watching her children, I don't think the family is involved. The people who are "reporting" that she had loud parties and alcohol and drugs were involved are former neighbors, from another apartment complex where she used to live. People here are picking up on comments made on news stories and reporting them as fact.

If you look at the other side of those comments you will see the supporters of the family. The Mom is working nights at a chicken processing facility, now that is a hard and not very rewarding job. But it probably pays pretty good considering her alternatives. The Dad is working in Miami on a construction job (building a tunnel?) so he can raise extra money to support the family.

Maybe, the partying days are over and these two really are trying to make things better for their children. But of course there is also, Maybe Not...

True, they may have been trying. But I am very uncomfortable thinking that Jorely was not allowed to come into her home after school every day. If Mom is still sleeping at 5:30, then did the kids have to stay away and play outside every afternoon? A kid should be able to come home after school and relax and feel safe at home. imo

I have apparently missed the inormation about where the younger two children were when Jorelys disappeared. . . .were they also at the playground with the teenager?

Also, where was the mother at that time? Sleeping in the apartment?

Thanks for clearing these questions up for me I only found about Jorelys when her body was discovered.

- Pac2011

I believe a co-worker was quoted as saying that she worked the night shift with the mom, so I wonder if she was sleeping...?

If she was killed in a vacant apartment, why didn't he leave her there? Seems risky to move her if he didn't have a car. If he did have a car, why go to the trouble to dispose of the body, yet not even take it out of the complex? Was LE searching cars leaving the apartments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!