GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, NG looks great! Has the brother gotten back to HLN? His connection with JVM was horrible.

Roommate? Where is the roommate & office mgr?

OK... is Nancy confused on the "details" or is it me?

Okay...I have to weigh in on this whole (who is to blame for these types of offenders/ also, even though it appears very much that Brunn is guilty...the presumption of innocence still applies). I think he is a very likely perp. JMO.

But everyone is saying: Is it the parent's fault? Society? The perp?

I have a quote that anyone is free to use for the signature line that might help:Keep in mind this is just a quote but some of these come together to make a perfect storm in the right (wrong) individual: His genetics load the gun, his psychology aims it, and the environment pulls the trigger.

and his lack of morality or a human soul pulls the trigger.

environment may have helped shape who he became....but he, and he alone, made the choice to take this dear childs' life.

A WESH 2 source close to the investigation confirms investigators have found Michelle Parker's cell phone

NG Show

Re the death penalty

Renee R: look at the Anthony case; these jurors when and if go to trial>he's young, his past, etc.

Nancy Grace: He had just started working there this November. He is eligible for lethal injection. What is known about him?
Reporter Veronica Waters: He appears to be a young looking 20 year old. Slightly built. Thin. Freckled face. Just moved there from New York. Had lived in Virginia.
NG: He may look young but how young did Jorelys look? NG is narrowing the period of time saying that the babysitter just went into get a coat and then...Jorelys goes missing (LittleBitty has not heard this before)
Natisha Lance: Suspect had key to the compactor. Roomies with the office mgr's son? Or friends with the office manager?
NG: How close was the playground and her apartment from the crime scene/ playground?
Natisha: She lived in the 900 building. It was about 50 feet from the playground. Everything is still a crime scene on that first floor. Some tenants don't have access to their apartements?
NG: Unleash the lawyers...
Defense attorney Kessler: LE has to connect him to the crime if it is a death penalty case.
NG: Criminal law/ law school 101...maintenance guy mentioned to a resident that there were vacant apartments and anyone could do something to little kids in there. And the crime scene for Jorelys was a vacant apartment. Connect the dots, Kessler.
Kessler: They need the DNA to tie him to it to be 100, thousand % sure here.
Rene Defense attorney: His background will play into this. He is so young that his background may sway jurors when he eventually does go to trial.

already talking DP & the dude has not been charged (just arrested). Cannot wait for tomorrow . . .

NG: "If convicted, may he rot in he ! ! :floorlaugh: (too funny to me)

Natisha Lance on NG: Mother of the victim may want to leave the apartment and even the state barring the outcome of the other two children that were removed from her custody.

NG: why is mother being penalized? she works night shift in chicken processing plant...[re her children removed]

Nancy Grace: He had just started working there this November. He is eligible for lethal injection. What is known about him?
Reporter Veronica Waters: He appears to be a young looking 20 year old. Slightly built. Thin. Freckled face. Just moved there from New York. Had lived in Virginia.
NG: He may look young but how young did Jorelys look? NG is narrowing the period of time saying that the babysitter just went into get a coat and then...Jorelys goes missing (LittleBitty has not heard this before)
Natisha Lance: Suspect had key to the compactor. Roomies with the office mgr's son? Or friends with the office manager?
NG: How close was the playground and her apartment from the crime scene/ playground?
Natisha: She lived in the 900 building. It was about 50 feet from the playground. Everything is still a crime scene on that first floor. Some tenants don't have access to their apartements?
NG: Unleash the lawyers...
Defense attorney Kessler: LE has to connect him to the crime if it is a death penalty case.
NG: Criminal law/ law school 101...maintenance guy mentioned to a resident that there were vacant apartments and anyone could do something to little kids in there. And the crime scene for Jorelys was a vacant apartment. Connect the dots, Kessler.
Kessler: They need the DNA to tie him to it to be 100, thousand % sure here.
Rene Defense attorney: His background will play into this. He is so young that his background may sway jurors when he eventually does go to trial.

I would say he appears to be a very OLD looking 20 year old. Receding hairline, something older in his face.

I can't link it now, his facebook page is gone, but at a party he attended last New Years Eve, he was able to escape any criminal charges for underage drinking although cops raided the party. My guess is, because he looks 30.

Okay...I have to weigh in on this whole (who is to blame for these types of offenders/ also, even though it appears very much that Brunn is guilty...the presumption of innocence still applies). I think he is a very likely perp. JMO.

But everyone is saying: Is it the parent's fault? Society? The perp?

I have a quote that anyone is free to use for the signature line that might help:Keep in mind this is just a quote but some of these come together to make a perfect storm in the right (wrong) individual: His genetics load the gun, his psychology aims it, and the environment pulls the trigger.

Disagree. :)
I am not blaming genetics for criminal behavior...JMO

NG: why is mother being penalized? she works night shift in chicken processing plant...[re her children removed]

I have been wondering this myself. I sure hope that CPS has something more than just they seemed to run around without supervision to much. I can't imagine what it is doing to this mom to have lost her daughter in such a horrific way and then the two others.

Just had the impression that they were removed more for precaution than any outright neglect and now ...well i just hope it was the right move.

Eye witness on NG:

Heather: he( RB) hung around the play ground or drove around it; the day the little boy went missing he mentioned the fact there were empty apts that could be used; she told GBI

I would say he appears to be a very OLD looking 20 year old. Receding hairline, something older in his face.

I can't link it now, his facebook page is gone, but at a party he attended last New Years Eve, he was able to escape any criminal charges for underage drinking although cops raided the party. My guess is, because he looks 30.

My guess is although at the party and likely drinking, at the moment LE entered the premises, he did not have an alcoholic beverage in his hand. IMO, nothing to do with him looking older than 21.

Does anyone speak Spanish? I am trying to figure out if Nancy and other are pronouncing Jorelys' name correctly.

I am personally adopted as is my son and I just do not see this connection.

This guy was just a bad seed.. no matter how he was raised.. adopted.. born etc...

moo:twocents:

eta: I see your attachment disorder perspective and respect that but how do we know what age he was adopted? I just hate hate hate lumping all of us adopted kids into a barrel that is all...

I am adopted too. I was adopted at about 5 months old. I was a lucky one and got the best parents in the world. I too, don't think it has anything to do with adoption. look at Casey Anthony, she wasn't adopted. I don't think it's relevant at all. What I do think is relevant is abuse at an early age which has nothing to do with adoption! Most people who adopt have been trying to have children for years, so when they get their baby they spoil them wrotten.

Does anyone speak Spanish? I am trying to figure out if Nancy and other are pronouncing Jorelys' name correctly.

I have heard it on our local news as "your" "rell" "eee"
so yes I do believe NG is saying it wrong
~jmo

Is her name a traditional name? I sort of thought it was a very unique name, not related to any culture.

Edited to add: If you google search on that name, on the 21st page of hits, there are other Jorelys, besides this girl. So it's an actual name.

Jeanna, you are absolutely right.

How the parents of a dog act isn't necessarily how the pup will turn out (because there are a lot of factors)... BUT, it's a good indication. Fear-biters will produce fear-biters, if the parents are shy, typically the pups will be too.

I believe genetics can play a role in someone's "temperament", but it's not everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member