GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JVM said they are told the forensics are "mammoth" in this case

The charges include one count of false statements and one count of murder. His first court appearance is scheduled for 1:30 p.m. Thursday at the Cherokee County Justice Center in downtown Canton.

During an interview with investigators, Brunn told detectives that he was at Walmart at the time of the abduction and murder of Jorelys, 11Alive News' Kevin Rowson reported.

But, after investigators checked security videos at the Walmart, the were able to conclude that Brunn's alibi didn't hold up, Rowson reported.

Only hours after Brunn's arrest his brother, Connor Brunn, was speaking out in his defense.

"Ryan is my brother and I just think he's innocent," Connor Brunn said Wednesday afternoon. "There's just no way that he would do something like this."
http://www.11alive.com/news/article/215763/8/Body-of-missing-Canton-girl-found-in-dumpster

After reading the comments that RB supposedly made when the little boy went missing for an hour or so a couple weeks ago, I sure hope that someone is doing a forensic examination/interview of that little boy.

I have a horrible feeling that he was likely an earlier victim of this .

JVM referring to Ryan's post on his FB about Casey A.

Epiph: IMO, he gave away his attraction to little girls (Caylee).

Was this posted? Raw video

Brunn's brother: Murder suspect feared unjustified arrest

http://www.11alive.com/news/article...ther-Murder-suspect-feared-unjustified-arrest

This says a lot in, IMO. If I worked somewhere and a terrible crime like this happened and I had nothing to do with it, it wouldn't even enter my head that I might be arrested for something I didn't do, I wouldn't even consider it. I know things like that do happen but I wouldn't expect it.

Also, I don't believe that he has murdered before, this is way too sloppy. If he had done it before and gotten away with it and then he did it again, I don't think he would have been so careless about evidence. He strikes me as someone who is very arrogant, entitled and a bully. I suspect he has abused animals and pushed people around but I think this may be his first crime of this magnitude. I also think LE will (or has already) found some very important evidence on his computer.

omg they have sent agents to another state and other counties re: other cases he could have been involved with

he had access to the trash compactor..

Late to the dance, but after I viewed the video of the brother stating the perp had only worked at the complex for a few weeks, I immediately thought, "and so how many other times in other places has he done this?" The guy has a Bundy vibe to me.

JVM: Cops making an arrest in the horrific murder and sexual assualt of this beautiful girl. After Casey Anthony's murder he posted on his FB, "That b**tch was not guilty of killing her kid but that b**tch will get hers..."

Guest: We as humans don't go to sexual assualt and murder to deal with issues. When you go that direction...especially in regards to young kids. There is something wrong with you. Call it psychological or evil. But this is a very scary individual.

JVM: To the phones
Phone caller: Society has painted a picture as anyone over the age of 19...blah blah blah blah blah...my kid is 20 and in college and I know everything she does...there is something mentally wrong with this kid...blah blah blah...I am guessing where she was coming from on that call would be to blame the parents...his I mean.

Cannot imagine your average sexually healthy male of that age that invested in Casey A or what becomes of her. My opinion only.

"Ryan is my brother and I just think he's innocent," Connor Brunn said Wednesday afternoon. "There's just no way that he would do something like this."

And that is the mark of a true and pure and sophisticated sociopath. Not even his closest brother could ever fathom RB carrying out the heinous rape, torture, and murder of a child. These are the truly frightening people of the world because they can so easily blend with the rest of us, live with the rest of us, and we have no idea there is a monster in our midst. My brain has trouble computing that kind of reality.

I pray that this is the right man. I hope that the community is still being safe and holding their children close. Please don't let their guard down.

Late to the dance, but after I viewed the video of the brother stating the perp had only worked at the complex for a few weeks, I immediately thought, "and so how many other times in other places has he done this?" The guy has a Bundy vibe to me.

this guy seemed sloppy and impulsive yet calculated and planned at the same time. I think he found his 'play ground" in this apartment complex (see apartment complex reviews)

I think he was a jared harrel unleased.... jmhoo (re: my thoughts are first time offender but he may have child *advertiser censored* on his computer or other internet devices)

moo

Well of course since he was adopted, the defense wheels are turning which makes me sick. They will dig up some sort of evidence that he was abused and try to excuse the crime to a certain extent down the road. I know this is pre mature, but I betcha

JVM: Cops making an arrest in the horrific murder and sexual assualt of this beautiful girl. After Casey Anthony's murder he posted on his FB, "That b**tch was not guilty of killing her kid but that b**tch will get hers..."

Guest: We as humans don't go to sexual assualt and murder to deal with issues. When you go that direction...especially in regards to young kids. There is something wrong with you. Call it psychological or evil. But this is a very scary individual.

JVM: To the phones
Phone caller: Society has painted a picture as anyone over the age of 19...blah blah blah blah blah...my kid is 20 and in college and I know everything she does...there is something mentally wrong with this kid...blah blah blah...I am guessing where she was coming from on that call would be to blame the parents...his I mean.

I got that vibe too. I wanted to say "Lady, if you think you know what you're college age living-away-from-home child is doing from the time she goes to the bathroom in the morning, your delusional".

I wouldn't put that kind of pressure on a parent to know exactly what they're child is doing outside the home. We can be general in nature, and hope and pray we raised them right, but at 20 they are quite independent.

This <unusual person> elected to kidnap, assault, rape, and kill this child. That has nothing to do with mom!

MOO

Mel

Neighbor (female)
-he's been there approx 4 wks to a month
-did a background check on him
-doesn't think she was taken from playground
-she was in front of her apt @ 5 pm playing near t tree
-i thought someone grabbed her when she came out of her building [speculation]

JVM to another neighbor: What do you know about Ryan Brunn?
Neighbor Charolette Orr: He has been here for about a month or so. I know they did a criminal background check. I don't think that Jorelys was taken from the playground...because she was out there playing with her grandkids. I think she was grabbed when she went back to the apartment to get drinks. That she was taken from her door of her apartment to the crime scene.
JVM to Mike Brooks: What do they have on the suspect?
Mike Brooks: It could be blood from the apartment. Trace DNA finger prints. A ton of DNA from the compactor, his apartment, his vechicle...it could be all of these. Just speculating.
JVM: Only someone with a key to the compactor could have used it.

No more from the brother. Either the connection was never reestablished or someone on his end put the kabash on the whole call---this is just LIttle Bitty's thought.

BBM. Yes, a very young Bundy at the beginning of his career. I think this was RB's first murder though. Too close to home and too much evidence left behind. I think he was inexperienced at murder - well, until now anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip