GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JVM: Cops making an arrest in the horrific murder and sexual assualt of this beautiful girl. After Casey Anthony's murder he posted on his FB, "That b**tch was not guilty of killing her kid but that b**tch will get hers..."Guest: We as humans don't go to sexual assualt and murder to deal with issues. When you go that direction...especially in regards to young kids. There is something wrong with you. Call it psychological or evil. But this is a very scary individual.

JVM: To the phones
Phone caller: Society has painted a picture as anyone over the age of 19...blah blah blah blah blah...my kid is 20 and in college and I know everything she does...there is something mentally wrong with this kid...blah blah blah...I am guessing where she was coming from on that call would be to blame the parents...his I mean.

That is not what he posted. Or at least that is not the way I read it. I know some people have the FB page copied and I think it would be good if we could see that again. Don't know if it is against the rules, but there are lots of mis-quotes going on. In my opinion.

thank you patty.. omgosh.. where?

I just want to say this because I have ADHD right now...too many things happening. But is it not odd that Michelle was found right after LE questioned and subpoened Dale Smith's mother...???

Sorry....O/T for this thread. .....

JVM now going to Jerry San--grossky...done I guess with Jorelys for the current future on the show.

That is not what he posted. Or at least that is not the way I read it. I know some people have the FB page copied and I think it would be good if we could see that again. Don't know if it is against the rules, but there are lots of mis-quotes going on. In my opinion.

I was just trying to rapidly paraphrase and post the comments that she put up on her show.

I was just trying to rapidly paraphrase and post the comments that she put up on her show.

i realized after I posted that it might sound snarky. I did not mean it to sound that way. My post attitude was directed toward JVM. So much mis reporting (as usual). I have seen some other reporting about the FB that just is incorrect and I really wish I had saved it myself. I do have some of it, but not a lot. Sorry for my tone.

I just want to say this because I have ADHD right now...too many things happening. But is it not odd that Michelle was found right after LE questioned and subpoened Dale Smith's mother...???

Sorry....O/T for this thread. .....

JVM now going to Jerry San--grossky...done I guess with Jorelys for the current future on the show.

BBM -O/T but I just wanted to clarify, it's being reported that her IPhone has been found, not her.

JVM said they are told the forensics are "mammoth" in this case

..she often "mis-speaks"...that's not what the GBI Director said...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/ryan-brunn-arrested-jorelys-rivera-murder-lived-apartment/story?id=15105225

"This investigation will continue on for several months," Keenan said today. "This is a mammoth case. We believe this horrendous crime was planned and calculated and we've recovered a lot of evidence that will require processing."

Been following Jorelys case but haven't been posting. Nothing I had to say/think would have been in any way productive.

About the guy that the brother said was "on the run". IF true and the guy had seemingly disappeared, wondering if he knew Brunn's arrest was imminent and just wanted to stay out of the picture. Could be he has been with LE.

Feeling so horrible for Jorelys and her family. I can't imagine anything worse than this to have to go through.

According to a warrant obtained by The Associated Press, Brunn was arrested on suspicion of murder and making false statements to authorities. The arrest warrant says, "the accused did unlawfully and with malice aforethought cause the death of Jorelys Rivera by hitting her on the head with a blunt object." No other details are contained in the document, which was filed Wednesday.
http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/cops-arrest-maintenance-man-1253658.html

we should be seeing this warrant soon imhoo

Well of course since he was adopted, the defense wheels are turning which makes me sick. They will dig up some sort of evidence that he was abused and try to excuse the crime to a certain extent down the road. I know this is pre mature, but I betcha

I don't know about defense wheels, but maybe CPS wheels and adoptive agency wheels, and child psychologist's wheels.

This is something we as a society need to recognize - that children who are so neglected in their early childhood that parents lose custody don't turn out well typically. They're hollow.

I have a friend with 3 adopted children, adopted after the age of 5, and 2 of them are doing great and one of them might turn out to be a stone cold murderer. He's absolutely hollow, had virtually no mothering for the first years of his life - and doesn't believe he's like other humans - he thinks he's superhuman - although he does have a number of kids who hang out with him and call him their friend. Because he's fun and good at stuff.

He's been in and out of psychiatric facilities. If I heard he'd done something like this I'd say yeah I'm not surprised in the least. Although to date he's never done anything violent. He just has ZERO ability to empathize.

I think few parents who adopt kids older than babies are totally prepared for what they get - often kids with reactive attachment disorder.

Prayers for RB's family.

Steven Brunn, a tattoo artist, said his brother "is great with kids" and has no criminal record. He said he last saw his younger brother two months ago. The family is originally from Brooklyn, N.Y., he said, adding that Ryan Brunn and his siblings moved to Georgia with his mother several years ago.

His mother, Karen-Ann Whiteley, filed for bankruptcy last month, according to court records. She lives in Dahlonega, about 50 miles northeast of Canton.

Steven Brunn lives in Dahlonega, where Ryan Brunn lived until a month ago when he moved to Canton to take the maintenance worker job.

Ryan Brunn also previously lived in Dumfries, Va. No one answered a knock on the door of a relative's home there Wednesday.

In July, when Florida resident Casey Anthony was acquitted on charges she killed her daughter, Ryan Brunn wrote on Facebook that Anthony will "get hers." His Facebook page has since been disabled.

Nancy Hudgins, 57, who lives near trash bin where Rivera's body was found, said she talked with Brunn on Monday as police searched apartments in the complex. She said Brunn told her that he was nervous about allowing officers into his apartment because he had beer bottles and is not of legal drinking age.

"He was just kind of scared about them going in," she said.
http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/cops-arrest-maintenance-man-1253658.html

I don't know about defense wheels, but maybe CPS wheels and adoptive agency wheels, and child psychologist's wheels.

This is something we as a society need to recognize - that children who are so neglected in their early childhood that parents lose custody don't turn out well typically. They're hollow.

I have a friend with 3 adopted children, adopted after the age of 5, and 2 of them are doing great and one of them might turn out to be a stone cold murderer. He's absolutely hollow, had virtually no mothering for the first years of his life - and doesn't believe he's like other humans - he thinks he's superhuman - although he does have a number of kids who hang out with him and call him their friend. Because he's fun and good at stuff.

He's been in and out of psychiatric facilities. If I heard he'd done something like this I'd say yeah I'm not surprised in the least. Although to date he's never done anything violent. He just has ZERO ability to empathize.

I think few parents who adopt kids older than babies are totally prepared for what they get - often kids with reactive attachment disorder.

Prayers for RB's family.
I am personally adopted as is my son and I just do not see this connection.

This guy was just a bad seed.. no matter how he was raised.. adopted.. born etc...

moo:twocents:

eta: I see your attachment disorder perspective and respect that but how do we know what age he was adopted? I just hate hate hate lumping all of us adopted kids into a barrel that is all...

After reading the comments that RB supposedly made when the little boy went missing for an hour or so a couple weeks ago, I sure hope that someone is doing a forensic examination/interview of that little boy.

I have a horrible feeling that he was likely an earlier victim of this .

Thought crossed my mind too

If this is the monster that murdered Jorelys when he goes to prison the Netas or a similar gang will "deal with him".:furious:

"...hitting her on the head with a blunt object."

My hope is that he committed that act before any of the others and that this poor girl was unaware of what was happening to her. He had to have done something to keep her quiet while he carried out the rape and stabbing. I pray that blow to the head was the first one and rendered her unconscious of all the rest that followed. I can't bear to imagine Jorelys' terror at the hands of this person. It's unspeakable.

Okay...I have to weigh in on this whole (who is to blame for these types of offenders/ also, even though it appears very much that Brunn is guilty...the presumption of innocence still applies). I think he is a very likely perp. JMO.

But everyone is saying: Is it the parent's fault? Society? The perp?

I have a quote that anyone is free to use for the signature line that might help:Keep in mind this is just a quote but some of these come together to make a perfect storm in the right (wrong) individual: His genetics load the gun, his psychology aims it, and the environment pulls the trigger.

R.I.P. sweetie, so sorry there are monsters in waiting out there.
Hug your children extra long tonight.
This is a parents worse nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members