GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WSBTV local news reporting an arrest has been made, press conference at 1:45 pm

As Nursie said, you rock Peachy!! Thank you for all the local updates you've provided :seeya:

I haven't been able to keep up. Do we know who was arrested? Is it a tenant or worker of the complex?

AJC has on there homepage: Breaking News: Arrest in Killing of Canton girl.

No story just this one line.

What time is it EST? My mind is fuzzy can't add right now, I'm too relieved at the news of an arrest.

Breaking News on Local Atlanta channel WSBTV....there has been an arrest...news conference at 1:45

Post #890 in 1st thread & Post #28 in this thread references Jorelys' grandfather's interview in PR last night:

He says a neighbor of his daughter called him a while ago and told him there is someone in custody and being questioned about the murder. Then Jorelys' aunt mentions the same thing, someone in custody from the area where they live (no more details mentioned).

woot woot - maintenance man?

Ok - I know I know but I still feel the need to say this.

Instead of a press conference - we should be notified of a public hanging. Period.

I'm just so done with all this evil that is perpetuated against our children. IT HAS TO STOP. These creeps are not able to be rehabilitated - they DON'T GET BETTER.

I know its not PC - but we need to find a way to make this freaks STOP - something THEY are AFRAID of.

I can't keep going through case after case after case of some beautiful innocent child being raped and murdered. Something has to give.

Ok - I'm going to go hide under the couch for now and sit on my hands.

Is that 1:45 EST or Central?

Don't worry Nursie - I just slapped myself - but I really needed to get that off my chest.

WSBTV local news reporting an arrest has been made, press conference at 1:45 pm

:woohoo:

Now let's hope for justice...

Sorry, little Jorelys. :rose:

Thanks Patty!

The guy in this video says he saw someone near the trash area with a large trash bag on Sunday evening and whoever it was had a flash light. He couldn't see who it was.

bbm

I don't like this part. *If* this was her, then that's two days the SOB could have had with her. Maybe not likely, but could be. :cry:

All of the local LE agencies have worked endlessly to find Jorelys and to track down her killer. They were NOT going to let this "person" go free.

Thank you Canton Police, Cherokee County LE, GBI, FBI and any other agencies involved.

bbm

OMG.... So it *was* a maintenance worker. This is scary.

We live in an apt complex... :(

vinnieP is the only one saying that at this point...

((not to mention the neighbor just said this morning that the neighbor had been taken in for questioning and hadn't been seen since.. if that is the same person that is...))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member