GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was in that trash bin in the picture. It's a huge (train car sized) roll-off container. However, when it's at the apartment complex, this roll-off container is locked underneath the gabage chute/compactor assembly. Those pieces are permanent fixtures that are over the top of that green container you see in the picture when it's in use. Anything that was down in this part that you see in the picture, LE couldn't get to until Waste Management came and opened up the contraption so they could pull the bin out and bring it to this field to go through, piece by piece.

Does that make sense?

Yes it does! Thank you for explaining!

Cherokee County authorities arrested four sex offenders during a sweep of the area as officers sought to confirm their locations and search their residences.

WSB Radio reports that the four people taken into custody are accused of violating terms of their probation by having either drugs or *advertiser censored* in their possession.

Read more: RN-T.com - 4 sex offenders arrested during sweep in Cherokee County
http://romenews-tribune.com/view/fu...Cherokee-County?instance=home_news_lead_story

I have a close family member by marriage who is sociopathic. RB reminds me of him greatly - the look in his eyes & the body language. From the very first time I saw him on TV, I knew that this is a deeply evil person. I imagine there are people who have seen his dark side but they want to be certain that he will never, ever get out of prison before they speak out against him.

That is a very logical observation. I agree. jmo

I could see a sociopath being angry with mom if she shut him down when he asked why should wasn't going to give him any more money...

BINGO!!! The sociopath doesn't care about mom except for how her problems impact him. Wonder if RB had a conversation with mom that day & she told him she had to stop paying for something. The rage & the overkill is beyond belief. The person who murdered Jorelys had to have been a sociopath. Noone normal can begin to understand how a sociopath thinks. Death & tragedy will have no impact on them but something that seems like a minor letdown to us can make them go ballistic.

This is making no sense to me that he would be there a month and do this.Put her little body where he lives and works.Unless this wasn't planned.All the attention would go on the new guy there because they don't know him.I really don't know what to think.

A lot of you have followed these cases longer than I have. I'm wondering how common it is for someone to just SNAP! As in no previous tell tale signs, no animal abuse, no criminal history, etc. all outward appearances/relationships seem normal and one day they just snap and commit a horrible crime.

I know we don't know that's the case here yet, but just wondering how common it is...or do most have skeletons that come out?

regarding the late night dumpster visit

Neighbor James McCollum told WSB-TV that he saw Brunn near the Dumpster with a black trash bag and a flashlight Sunday night.

http://canton-ga.patch.com/articles/who-is-ryan-brunn

from same link

He speaks two languages: English and Spanish.

And the cost of living is dramatically lower in Georgia than it is in Brooklyn, so that stipend would certainly go a lot farther.

ETA: I don't know why the quote I was responding to didn't show up on my post. It was about the "adoption stipend" from NY State.

regarding the late night dumpster visit

Neighbor James McCollum told WSB-TV that he saw Brunn near the Dumpster with a black trash bag and a flashlight Sunday night.

http://canton-ga.patch.com/articles/who-is-ryan-brunn

from same link

He speaks two languages: English and Spanish.

But I remember seeing the actual interview and James said he saw SOMEONE near the dumpster with a flashlight but it was dark so he couldn't see who it was. I think the media are just assuming is was RB. I don't think we know this as a fact.

Did anyone find out what kind of car he was driving.Make,color ect...

I know how you feel. I just feel like these types of predators will use any and I mean any excuse to carry out their hunger to punish and kill others. They are very dark intellects.

A lot of you have followed these cases longer than I have. I'm wondering how common it is for someone to just SNAP! As in no previous tell tale signs, no animal abuse, no criminal history, etc. all outward appearances/relationships seem normal and one day they just snap and commit a horrible crime.

I know we don't know that's the case here yet, but just wondering how common it is...or do most have skeletons that come out?

nine times out of ten, there will be red flags in his past. It is very unusual for someone to just snap and commit this sort of act.

nine times out of ten, there will be red flags in his past. It is very unusual for someone to just snap and commit this sort of act.

When I first glanced at your post, I thought you were referring to the "red flags" mentioned up thread that are apparently gang references ("putting on" a red flag). Weird.

As we all know, anything is possible in this world, but I find it very difficult to believe that this was the first time that he had at least molested a child. He may have fantasized about this his entire life. I personally feel that he has molested a child before and probably more than once.

On the other hand, this might have been his first time of acting out all of his fantasies and it overwhelmed him and he went all the way with his sickness.

Either way, the sad result is the same and this beautiful child is gone. At least he will (hopefully) be locked up for the rest of his life and can't hurt another person.

So, I'm new here, and I don't really know how this works, but I'm in the ATL metro area, and this hit me hard.... I guess because I'm a mom.

All of my law and psychology experience comes from Law and Order marathons, so take this with a grain of salt, but after creeping around his FB page and those of his family/friends, and seeing his court appearance yesterday?

Either there's someone else involved, or the police are wrong about the calculated thing. I believe, absolutely, that he had SOMETHING to do with this. But he was so very agitated in court, and the bald spots make me wonder if it could be meth, or steroids, or some other kind of stimulant-- or maybe a mental disorder?

I don't think he's smart enough for this to be calculated-- but I would believe he's agressive and violent and impulsive.

I think he did it-- I just think either he wasn't alone, or it was a momentary impulse, "just because I can" kind of thing.

Obviously, I'm just guessing.

This is important if someone can help me with.Does anyone know if there was any other murders in Georgia for a few years before this similar to her murder?

As we all know, anything is possible in this world, but I find it very difficult to believe that this was the first time that he had at least molested a child. He may have fantasized about this his entire life. I personally feel that he has molested a child before and probably more than once.

On the other hand, this might have been his first time of acting out all of his fantasies and it overwhelmed him and he went all the way with his sickness.

Either way, the sad result is the same and this beautiful child is gone. At least he will (hopefully) be locked up for the rest of his life and can't hurt another person.

OOH! Also, I grew up in the GA sticks in a really messed up family that hung out with a lot of other messed up families. There was a lot of drug use, a lot of poverty, lots of legal issues, and no one really had any education/skills.

Stuff that I realize NOW as sexually inappropriate/abusive? Like, older boys dragging younger girls into closets and touching them, etc.? IF that behavior is caught, it's quickly punished and swept under the rug. Mostly, no one was paying attention, so I, at least, grew up thinking it was normal.

I'd bet my last can of Who Hash that he's molested at least one child in his family that doesn't realize it was abuse, and if his family knows, they don't see it as abuse, either.

/Again, guessing based on growing up in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298