GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
CantonSxesPatch Canton-Sixes Patch
#RyanBrunn said he'd smoked marijuana earlier in the day before he lured #JorelysRivera.

#RyanBrunn said he never touched #JorelysRivera in a sexual way. He instructed her to touch herself and she did as he told her.

The blunt object #RyanBrunn used to kill #JorelysRivera own skate. He used a picture of the skate to lure her to unit No. 10009.

He killed her with her own skate. I have no words.

#RyanBrunn beat #JorelysRivera 5 times with the skate.
35 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply »
#RyanBrunn has molested before in VA, Garry Moss just told #Patch

GBI Keenan just said #RyanBrunn's also molested in Lumpkin Co. One of the victims was a family member.

So, I wonder what the "Prove Ryan Brunn is Guilty' crowd is thinking right about now...

#RyanBrunn beat #JorelysRivera 5 times with the skate.
35 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply »
#RyanBrunn has molested before in VA, Garry Moss just told #Patch

There we go. I just saw this too. I don't think this is a shock to most of us.

It may have been sealed, but you can't tell me his adoptive mom or brothers had no idea. Kind of hard to hide those kind of legal proceedings from the fam when you live at home....

What did one of his brothers say? "He LOVES kids." :furious:

So refreshing, a killer who pleads guilty and elecutes with details of his crime. May he never see the light of day again and may Jorelys rest in peace.

One of GBI agents is on way to interview #RyanBrunn. Authorities plan to study him to find out the way a sociopathic killer operates.

Be back later.

#RyanBrunn said he'd smoked marijuana earlier in the day before he lured #JorelysRivera.

#RyanBrunn said he never touched #JorelysRivera in a sexual way. He instructed her to touch herself and she did as he told her.

What are the # you all are using? Is this news being tweeted or people tweeting information? If it's people, how do we know it's trustworthy?

AND, he's LYING about he never touched her sexually...the news reported she was sodomized.:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

People have pled guilty before to crimes they haven't done due to inexperienced attorneys and/or overwhelming circumstantial evidence. Does anyone other than me think this MAY be the case? He has nothing in his background and wouldn't some of his friends have seen something?? There is something not sitting right with me in this whole case.

He was assigned the best defense attorney in the county. If an alternative outcome was possible this guy would have found it. The plea means the evidence was overwhelming and highly aggrivated. This guy was sunk lower than the costa concordia.

te Retweet Reply » CantonSxesPatch Canton-Sixes Patch
Keenan: Leaving note on compactor was a way to 'excite.' Folks like #RyanBrunn like to see lots of activity, police activity.

What are the # you all are using? Is this news being tweeted or people tweeting information? If it's people, how do we know it's trustworthy?

AND, he's LYING about he never touched her sexually...the news reported she was sodomized.:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Here's the twitter link from the Canton newspaper reporter:
http://twitter.com/CantonSxesPatch

Those are hashtags and are part of the tweet so that if you want to look up tweets with #Ryan Brunn, it will pull them up easily.

These are tweets from Canton Patch, a local news source--they clearly had a journalist at the hearing.

But the LE never said he physically sodomized her. I got the impression he used some sort of object. jmo

One of GBI agents is on way to interview #RyanBrunn. Authorities plan to study him to find out the way a sociopathic killer operates.

NO. This is what he wants! He wants to be in the limelight. Now he's going to be "famous" like Bundy and Dahmer.

Keenan said #RyanBrunn never shed a tear

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member