GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Mike Brooks reporting by phone on HLN:

a piece of duct tape used on Jorely was found in the vacant apt. with RB's fingerprints
a bloody shoe print, that matched RB's shoe, found in the vacant apt. Jorely's blood on shoe and floor
gloves with RB's fingerprints inside said gloves and Jorely's DNA on outside of gloves.

I say this is good evidence....he will never see the light of day again..Thank God he was caught.
As for the skate...there are no words

People have pled guilty before to crimes they haven't done due to inexperienced attorneys and/or overwhelming circumstantial evidence. Does anyone other than me think this MAY be the case? He has nothing in his background and wouldn't some of his friends have seen something?? There is something not sitting right with me in this whole case.

Inexperienced attorneys? I beleive he had very experienced attorneys.

His friends notice? Go to facebook and listen to some of his friends. If they were swimming they wouldn't notice that they were wet.

He did it.

If he left a note therel..why did the police or someone not find it that night she went missing..He must have put it on there that Monday!

He must have wanted to be caught..b/c I can not understand why any killer would put a note on where to find his victim..all I can say is..I am glad he was a moron to leave it! JMO

Can you imagine what it's like for her, seeing his family defend him all over facebook and television?

You mean the related molestation victim? Geez, I hadn't even gotten around to thinking of that.

I imagine they cut the Brunns off the Christmas card list a while back. Keeping their mouth shut for the last month showed great restraint. Though I imagine that the victim would like to never be identified, understandably.

He must have wanted to be caught..b/c I can not understand why any killer would put a note on where to find his victim..

After reading the nonsense his family's been spewing on Facebook, I'm assuming they've been subjected to some sort of environmental toxin that prevents them from closing their mouths.

You mean the related molestation victim? Geez, I hadn't even gotten around to thinking of that.

I imagine they cut the Brunns off the Christmas card list a while back. Keeping their mouth shut for the last month showed great restraint. Though I imagine that the victim would like to never be identified, understandably.

Unless she's one of his sibling's children-- you know, the ones he's so great with.

He must have wanted to be caught..b/c I can not understand why any killer would put a note on where to find his victim..all I can say is..I am glad he was a moron to leave it! JMO

Or leave bloody gloves in the apartment and throw bloody shoes in the dumpster. chilling!!!

So glad Mills made him testify on the stand.... Mills is known for being extremely tough. Wish I could have been there in that courtroom. I wonder if his family was there...

So two prior molestations? One in VA. and one in Lumpkin Co, GA? As a juvi. I have no words. Background checks also...dang.

So glad Mills made him testify on the stand.... Mills is known for being extremely tough. Wish I could have been there in that courtroom. I wonder if his family was there...

According to Mike Brooks, on HLN, the mother of Jorelys was in the courtroom. And she had an interpreter by her side, and she was sobbing throughout the trial. :mad: But I don't know if his family was there.

Lumpkin County is in Dahlonega--- so, that poor victim has to hear all these stupid relatives swearing up and down he's as innocent as the day is long....

I hope someone is standing up for that child.

I doubt it. They weren't there for the reading of the charges or whatever his first hearing was. And you know how many of RBs football games they went to... :innocent:

I think RB is a sadistic pedophile and a sociopath. I blame only him for his crimes. That being said, I think he was fostered and adopted as a means to another stipend check from the state and might as well have been raising himself in a cave. :twocents:

ETA: I'm not denigrating those who were fostered or adopted, or those who foster, adopt, or foster to adopt. Those who do it for the right reasons are God sent, and they themselves feel equally as blessed. I just think, in this case, mom was milking the system and not doing much of anything to actually 'raise' kids.

So two prior molestations? One in VA. and one in Lumpkin Co, GA? As a juvi. I have no words. Background checks also...dang.

Maybe I'm naive, but it seems to me that all sexual predator crimes commited at any age should remain unsealed, remain on the record, and should be on a federal list of some sort.

I'm sure there's an argument as to why not, but I don't want to hear it today. :snooty:

I do wonder how much of this posturing on facebook/in the media was just because it was news.

I doubt any of these people will actually visit him in jail.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back