GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think he ever intended to let her go. Sociopaths lie. LE kept back details to allow a confession - RB had to give details that were not released to the public but that LE already knew to get this deal. So he was truthful in some things but noone can prove what he was thinking. He premeditated the abduction. He didn't try to hide his identity from her. Obviously he had a plan to try to get away with it.

I think absolutely it was premeditated. He had a camera and took one of her skates into the apartment to photograph it. I wonder if he had used that ploy before? 20 years old and already so evil. I just can't comprehend it. jmo

I think he had an awful lot of stuff 'handy' in that vacant apartment (garbage bags, duct tape, rag, razor) if he was just going to molest her and let her go. :waitasec:

You're totally right, I am reaching for hope that it wasn't 90 minutes of pure hell.

You're totally right, I am reaching for hope that it wasn't 90 minutes of pure hell.

Oh, I know, I feel the same way. :hug:

I was more making a general commentary that as horrific as his confession was, and while he seemingly told the truth on the big things (ie, 'I killed her'), methinks he's full of poo on his 'I panicked' explanation.

UGH! Just heard that he plead guilty and heard him apologize to the family. CREEP!

What gets me about all of this is that now he gets 3 hots and a cot for the rest of his life - plus education. EDUCATION - our good regular kids are killing themselves to pay for their education - but this guy gets it free. He can also have a laptop and internet (Charlie Manson does). It just doesn't seem right. Not at all.

And I certainly don't like any of my money going to pay for this guy's upkeep for the rest of his life.

It ain't right! :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

Well, he's being moved and from my Vinelink message, I won't be notified. I checked the other available Vinelink counties listed for GA and nothing yet. GA doesn't have all their counties linked or on Vinelink. We'll find him..GA DOC doesn't have him yet in their system either.

My message from Cherokee County Vinelink.

1/17/2012

This e-mail is to inform you that RYAN BRUNN has been transferred from the Cherokee County Sheriff's Office to another agency. The transfer took place on 1/17/2012. As a result, you will no longer receive notifications concerning this offender under your current registration with VINE.

What gets me about all of this is that now he gets 3 hots and a cot for the rest of his life - plus education. EDUCATION - our good regular kids are killing themselves to pay for their education - but this guy gets it free. He can also have a laptop and internet (Charlie Manson does). It just doesn't seem right. Not at all.

And I certainly don't like any of my money going to pay for this guy's upkeep for the rest of his life.

I agree, it is outrageous what we consider "the basics", the 3 hots, the cot, the tv, the exercise facility the laptop and on and on and on.

I will say tho, that I am so relieved to see a case concluded so very quickly without millions spent on a trial and changes in venue and trucked in jurys and years of appeals and so on and so forth.

The only plus to this outcome for me is the big one of imprisonment not delayed or possibly avoided altgether. Thank goodness at least he will be put away, where he will not be harming more babies. If he is not dead and must still breath the same air as I, I can at least take comfort in that small fact.

Well, he's being moved and from my Vinelink message, I won't be notified. I checked the other available Vinelink counties listed for GA and nothing yet. GA doesn't have all their counties linked or on Vinelink. We'll find him..GA DOC doesn't have him yet in their system either.

My message from Cherokee County Vinelink.

1/17/2012

This e-mail is to inform you that RYAN BRUNN has been transferred from the Cherokee County Sheriff's Office to another agency. The transfer took place on 1/17/2012. As a result, you will no longer receive notifications concerning this offender under your current registration with VINE.

He won't be in the GADOC site for awhile. They go to diagnostics (like boot camp) first. I think they are there at least a month.

I hope, at some point, there is a transcript of his confession. The media is all over the place....seems everyone heard different snippets. In one version, there was a mattress on the floor. Left there by the previous tenant. Someone else reported he told her to lay on the floor. I despise him....

I hope, at some point, there is a transcript of his confession. The media is all over the place....seems everyone heard different snippets. In one version, there was a mattress on the floor. Left there by the previous tenant. Someone else reported he told her to lay on the floor. I despise him....

I don't care about the gory details, I'm just thrilled he confessed and will never hurt another child in any way as long as he lives. Congratulations to the Canton justice system. Jorelys can rest in peace.

They just reported on it on WSB 6 pm news.

The reporter's photographer speaks Spanish and had just gotten off the phone with Jorelys' mom.

Mom said that she supports the deal and that it is better he suffers in jail.

They also reiterated that amongst the evidence found were RB's shoes with JR's blood on them, and gloves with RBs fingerprints on the inside and JR's blood on the outside. Also, his fingerprints were on the duct tape.

ETA: I heard him speak and do his stupid, meaningless apology.

I agree, it is outrageous what we consider "the basics", the 3 hots, the cot, the tv, the exercise facility the laptop and on and on and on.

I will say tho, that I am so relieved to see a case concluded so very quickly without millions spent on a trial and changes in venue and trucked in jurys and years of appeals and so on and so forth.

The only plus to this outcome for me is the big one of imprisonment not delayed or possibly avoided altgether. Thank goodness at least he will be put away, where he will not be harming more babies. If he is not dead and must still breath the same air as I, I can at least take comfort in that small fact.

Georgia isn't a nice place to be in prison - & they don't get 3 hots on weekends. There are exceptions for youth, pregnancy, etc. but RB won't be young forever.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/21/us/texas-reduces-weekend-meals-for-prisoners.html
Georgia serves two meals per day on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, though inmates on work details receive a third meal.

I think he had an awful lot of stuff 'handy' in that vacant apartment (garbage bags, duct tape, rag, razor) if he was just going to molest her and let her go. :waitasec:

My thoughts exactly.

Did they agree to no death penalty?

I say strap him down and prep the needle.

I don't think he ever intended to let her go. Sociopaths lie. LE kept back details to allow a confession - RB had to give details that were not released to the public but that LE already knew to get this deal. So he was truthful in some things but noone can prove what he was thinking. IMO he premeditated the abduction. He didn't try to hide his identity from her. Obviously he had a plan to try to get away with it.

IMO...I agree, the abduction was premeditated. The media reports have not said how long ago he found her roller skate. I bet it was at least a few days if not a few weeks before, so he planned to use it to attract Jorelys. LE is not giving us all the details and they will probably be sealed due to the plea bargain.

I am not sure if the murder was planned out. I think that was more of "in the heat of the moment" type thing. Maybe he had gotten away with his molestations in the past and Jorelys gave more of a fight or threatened to "tell" which set him off. Either way, he is a monster, and LE used that exact phrase in the video of the press release, so I feel it is OK to say it here. Monster, Monster, Monster. Now I feel better.

CantonSxesPatch Canton-Sixes Patch
#RyanBrunn said he'd smoked marijuana earlier in the day before he lured #JorelysRivera.

CantonSxesPatch Canton-Sixes Patch
#RyanBrunn said he never touched #JorelysRivera in a sexual way. He instructed her to touch herself and she did as he told her.

I don't believe that RB lured Jorelys with a picture of her roller skate.
I think he snatched her.
I don't believe that RB told Jorelys to touch herself and she did. What is he made of? Does he think that we'll find comfort in his guilty plea by making up this hogwash. It just makes me mad.

Openmyeyes said:
God Bless Jorelys. She gave her life and saved alot of young girls.

What an almost comforting way to look at it...and she deserves special wings up there for that.

Mami Rivera's statement:

A statement from the girl’s mother, Joselinne Rivera, was read in court.

“The rest of my life I am going to feel terrible and destroyed because of the harm you did to my daughter,” Rivera said in the statement. “I desire this man the worst possible of the world, and that they do to him the worst so he suffers.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...plead-guilty/2012/01/17/gIQAvCe25P_story.html

Above article also says he went to Walmart, smoked pot and meth with his friends.

Do you know for sure that he gets education and internet access? Since he will be in prison for the rest of his life, he will never be a contributing part of society, so why should he be educated? Also, aren't RSO's often not allowed any access to the internet?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back