GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IMO...I agree, the abduction was premeditated. The media reports have not said how long ago he found her roller skate. I bet it was at least a few days if not a few weeks before, so he planned to use it to attract Jorelys. LE is not giving us all the details and they will probably be sealed due to the plea bargain.

I am not sure if the murder was planned out. I think that was more of "in the heat of the moment" type thing. Maybe he had gotten away with his molestations in the past and Jorelys gave more of a fight or threatened to "tell" which set him off. Either way, he is a monster, and LE used that exact phrase in the video of the press release, so I feel it is OK to say it here. Monster, Monster, Monster. Now I feel better.

It was printed that he STOLE the roller skate from outside her front door with the intention of using it as bait.

I don't believe that RB lured Jorelys with a picture of her roller skate.
I think he snatched her.
I don't believe that RB told Jorelys to touch herself and she did. What is he made of? Does he think that we'll find comfort in his guilty plea by making up this hogwash. It just makes me mad.

graphic

As someone said the media has many different snippets of things, that being said I read that the first thing he told her to do was touch herself. Next she said that she had to go to the bathroom (hard to believe) When she was in the bathroom he placed her in the tub "he tied her hands behind her back and duct taped her mouth shut. He again told her to perform a sexual act on herself.. "

Impossible.

I think they talked with Jorely's Mother and Father and they agreed to life in prison no parole I think someone talked to her Mom and told her death is the easy way out. Life in prison means suffering and someone will probably take him out anyway.

IMO

To my understanding it takes time for a prisoner to be transferred from one facility to the other.

I do not think he has left Cherokee Co YET. Maybe he is in limbo, from Cherokee Co to ?? or since he has plead guilty then that moves him to another ? agency ? section ? of the process to be transfered the diagnostics facility - which is the process from the county in which convicted.

There is more than one diagnostics facilities in Georgia - other than the Jackson County one. I'm not sure if certain ones (according to the crime committed) go certain places or what.

I hope this helps!

IMO

graphic

As someone said the media has many different snippets of things, that being said I read that the first thing he told her to do was touch herself. Next she said that she had to go to the bathroom (hard to believe) When she was in the bathroom he placed her in the tub "he tied her hands together and duct taped her mouth shut. He again told her to perform a sexual act on herself.. "

That's hard to believe.

I think they talked with Jorely's Mother and Father and they agreed to life in prison no parole I think someone talked to her Mom and told her death is the easy way out. Life in prison means suffering and someone will probably take him out anyway.

Graphic

Also, not for those who don't want to contemplate her suffering.

Yeah, I think he's respinning what happened to make himself look less monsterous...in his mind, at least. He says he slammed the door behind her and then he made her blah, blah, blah. Then he followed her to the bathroom, then started getting nervous so ... he JUST HAPPENED to have on him--have on him in the bathroom?! as he followed her there unexpectedly because she asked to go in there?!-- a rag, duct tape, plastic ties, a carpet cutting blade AND her rollerskate. And, oh yeah, he had garbage bags in the apartment too.

B.S. I bet that rag, tape and ties were put on her as soon as he got her in the apartment. :furious: Moo.

I KNEW IT....he had molested before - so why was he hired as a porter/groundskeeper!

http://canton-ga.patch.com/articles/brunn-pleads-guilty-to-jorelys-murder
"He also said the sexual assault on a child was not an isolated incident for Brunn. The 20-year-old also has molested children, including a family member, in Lumpkin County.

Brunn also committed molestation in Virginia, Cherokee County District Attorney Garry Moss said."

I had to hit the back button several times refraining from posting what I really think about this monster and what he really deserves.

Ya ya...we live in a civilized world and this is the punishment these children killers get.

So now they're going to let them interview him and treat him like a celebrity so the experts can understand what makes this commit this heinous crime.

It hasn't worked with Bundy, Dahmer or anyone before them and after. It ain't gonna work now....but hey....

Whatever.

So heartbreaking. All of it. Poor Jorleys :rose: Yes it does appear Brunn was trying to water down his horrific crime. He planned that crime right down to murder. He planned for what he needed to lure and detain Jorelys. He wants us to believe it only dawned on him during the commission of the crime he couldn't let her go :banghead:

I KNEW IT....he had molested before - so why was he hired as a porter/groundskeeper!

http://canton-ga.patch.com/articles/brunn-pleads-guilty-to-jorelys-murder
"He also said the sexual assault on a child was not an isolated incident for Brunn. The 20-year-old also has molested children, including a family member, in Lumpkin County.

Brunn also committed molestation in Virginia, Cherokee County District Attorney Garry Moss said."

I guess it hadn't been reported? Maybe that's why he was in VA, got sent away, and went to Dahlonega so abruptly?

Openmyeyes said:

What an almost comforting way to look at it...and she deserves special wings up there for that.

Mami Rivera's statement:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...plead-guilty/2012/01/17/gIQAvCe25P_story.html

Above article also says he went to Walmart, smoked pot and meth with his friends.

I'm so glad the mother has seen justice today. I also hope she learned from this tragedy and will watch her children more closely from this point on. I don't wish her to feel guilty, or any worse than she feels, I just hope she took something away from this tragedy and makes it a positive for Jorelys.

People have pled guilty before to crimes they haven't done due to inexperienced attorneys and/or overwhelming circumstantial evidence. Does anyone other than me think this MAY be the case? He has nothing in his background and wouldn't some of his friends have seen something?? There is something not sitting right with me in this whole case.

---------------
He left everything but his name in the apartment. They have bloody shoes (her blood) and fingerprints, footprint in blood. They dont need anything else.You will find he has molested others.:seeya:

I guess it hadn't been reported? Maybe that's why he was in VA, got sent away, and went to Dahlonega so abruptly?
He was probably a juvenile and his record sealed, or it came out after Jorelys was murdered from the children he molested.

Well I guess it's over now although this will never be over for many of us.

I don't know how much I will be around the boards. I love these boards but I rarely become enthralled in a case like I was with this one. This one body slammed me.

I wish to thank everyone that posted on these boards throughout this case, and those that lurked too. There were some very knowledgeable people that helped many of us understand what was going on, that helps. Every post from everyone was important.

I guess coming here from time to time helped me get through this almost like discussing it with close friends or even a shrink.

So until next time.

ADBB -All Done Bye Bye

Cat Thief

Well I guess it's over now although this will never be over for many of us.

I don't know how much I will be around the boards. I love these boards but I rarely become enthralled in a case like I was with this one. This one body slammed me.

I wish to thank everyone that posted on these boards throughout this case, and those that lurked too. There were some very knowledgeable people that helped many of us understand what was going on, that helps. Every post from everyone was important.

I guess coming here from time to time helped me get through this almost like discussing it with close friends or even a shrink.

So until next time.

ADBB -All Done Bye Bye

Cat Thief
Awww, I wish you would reconsider - your input was so valuable and there are many children who need our support - especially in keeping their cases alive. If not, be safe and at least stop by now and then and say hello....

Awww, I wish you would reconsider - your input was so valuable and there are many children who need our support - especially in keeping their cases alive. If not, be safe and at least stop by now and then and say hello....

I'll be around.

I wonder if they ever found the note on the McDonalds receipt. I wonder if it was actually his receipt and I wonder if they reviewed video from that time at McDonalds.

Or did they even need to?

see I'm stilll here :eek:nline:

My sister brought up a very good point. THere is a strong presence of the Latino gangs and Mexican drug cartel here in the Ga prison system and they will take this very personal. He is toast IMO.....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back