GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What a coward... and it is not for remorse. It is due to HIS being caught and not wanting to spend eternity in prison. A child killer does not do well in prison.

I still think a coward of a way out.. however, he is gone.. no meals at tax payers expense, no tv, no books, no making a home out of a prison which I assume becomes normal at some time for them.

I only wish he could of suffered the way his victem did.
the guilty plea.. was to get it over and done.. no trials.. no nothing just a sentence and then he had planned all along to kill himself.

I read that there was no sexual conduct on his part.. from what I read that he stated.. I do not believe that is true..

However he is gone and the hates of Hell opened the gates wide open and welcomed him into it for eternity.

Still a coward.. a little helpless girl.. and now his own worthless life.
GONE for ever.. just wish he has some time to suffer before it happened..

We won't know what was going through his mind, during his final time in life. We've never heard anything from him.

Nothing except what he was like before he killed Jorelys, which was that he was normal and seemed to have a good heart. I don't know what to think. Her family has been spared the pain of his trial through his guilty plea, and his family has been spared further pain of the angst families of felons must feel while their family member is in prison.

We'll never know what motivated him, what happened that snapped that caused this horror.

I will say, that as many times on this board that I read "why doesn't ____ just kill themself to spare the world their expense", I'm not seeing many relieved that he did just that.

Sad all around.

We won't know what was going through his mind, during his final time in life. We've never heard anything from him.

Nothing except what he was like before he killed Jorelys, which was that he was normal and seemed to have a good heart. I don't know what to think. Her family has now been spared the pain of his trial, and his family has been spared further pain of the angst families of felons must feel while their family member is in prison.

We'll never know what motivated him, what happened that snapped that caused this horror.

I will say, that as many times on this board that I read "why doesn't ____ just kill themself to spare the world their expense", I'm not seeing many relieved that he did just that.

Sad all around.

BBM

Wait. What? Where did we hear he was normal and seemed to have a good heart? We heard he was seen punching his dog in the nose while smoking pot on his front porch. We heard he was quiet and in his own head a lot. We heard that he molested a child in Dahlonega and one in Virginia before all this happened. The child in Virginia was a relative and it was reported.

Respectfully, I personally don't find pedophiles and child molesters to be 'normal' or to have a good heart.

I am so Effing angry right now, I could spit!

ppl on other forums are saying this saves them $$$ but I say he avoided any suffering that he DESERVED! :furious: :furious::furious:

No worries because that sorry is going to suffer for eternity while he is burning in hell.

Did RB leave a note? Did he say anything to his parents/brothers indicating he was suicidal? It is hard for me to believe that his family would not have visited him before he was shipped off to prison.

Will media please tell us who visited RB while he was in the Canton jail?

I haven't been on this certain post in a while, I actually didn't know he was about to go to trial, so I'm a few days late on this case, watching and listening to him confess saying he raped and killed this little girl, and then saying he was on meth.....and then HE KILLS HIMSELF?? Wow, what a coward, seriously! I have no remorse 4 him-at all....probably best he did, because if he would have ever got out he would have did it again and again. Did they really find child *advertiser censored* on his computer???? I was actually on another site talking about this case and people were actually taking up for him-saying he didn't do it, he wasn't there...and then he CONFESSED!!! ugh i'm sick over this!! RIP Jorelys :(

Did RB leave a note? Did he say anything to his parents/brothers indicating he was suicidal? It is hard for me to believe that his family would not have visited him before he was shipped off to prison.

Was his family even at the trial? I know the 1 brother that was interviewed couldn't go because he was on a "date". From what I was reading his family wasn't very involved in his life-never went to his games and things like that.

It hasn't been mentioned in the media that he left a note, so I don't know.

I do hope that there are some answers that come out of the autopsy - I think in cases like this, it's likely you could actually find a brain abnormality, although if he was on meth at the time, that would provide the brain "abnormality" right there.

I'm not sure anyone visited him in prison. No one was there at this court appearance - although before his confession his family was firmly convinced he was innocent.

I just think it was too much for them to bear, this sudden awful, awful crime that to them came out of nowhere in their beloved family member.

edited to add: Does anyone else remember several years ago there was this murderer in prison whose family was mistakenly notified that he had died of pneumonia in the infirmary? It was a clerical mixup, they notified the family of the wrong inmate, the murderer was alive and well in the prison. So after a day or so the error came to light, and the prisoner said something like can you imagine the relief my family must have felt after hearing it was a mistake? And the father of the prisoner had no comment. It seemed so awful, at that moment. So clear that maybe it wasn't a relief at all to find out he was still alive. The family must have felt, on some level, relief at believing he had died in the infirmary. So too, Ryan Brunn's family, I would think.

No wonder the guy resigned. I'm telling you, when the rest of Canton reads/hears and sees on TV that Jeff Lance was watching a ball game, AT THE COMMAND CENTER? (River Ridge apartment complex), more than 15 hours after the child went missing ... lynchings might be making a one time come back. :furious: :furious: :furious:

This guy needs to move out of state and change his name ... and career path.

Yea but it was the dawgs and it was the SEC Championship Game :clown:

GBI: Ryan Brunn hanged self with sweatshirt

According to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, child killer Ryan Brunn died by hanging himself in his jail cell on Thursday.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/medical-examiner-ryan-brunn-hanged-self-sweatshirt/nGWgH/

GBI: Brunn Used Sweatshirt to Kill Self

At 2:08 p.m. today, GBI spokesman John Bankhead confirmed that Brunn hanged himself with his sweatshirt.

"The results of the autopsy today on Ryan Brunn have determined the cause of death as ligature hanging and the manner of death as suicide," he said in a statement. "The ongoing investigation by agents from the GBI’s Milledgeville Regional Office has not uncovered any evidence to indicate Brunn’s death was anything other than a suicide. The Medical Examiner found no other significant trauma on Brunn’s body."

http://canton-ga.patch.com/articles/brunn-may-have-used-jumpsuit

BBM

Wait. What? Where did we hear he was normal and seemed to have a good heart? We heard he was seen punching his dog in the nose while smoking pot on his front porch. We heard he was quiet and in his own head a lot. We heard that he molested a child in Dahlonega and one in Virginia before all this happened. The child in Virginia was a relative and it was reported.

Respectfully, I personally don't find pedophiles and child molesters to be 'normal' or to have a good heart.

Wow, I missed that!!

During an interview this morning, Cannon said he learned of his client's death at 5:40 p.m. Thursday from the interim director of Cherokee County's Indigent Defense.

"My initial reaction," he said, "was, 'How did it happen? Why wasn't it prevented?' My feeling was a feeling of regret. It was a feeling of emptiness and somewhat sense of failure. We worked hard to try to resolve the case so that he wouldn't be facing the death penalty, and he then took his own life. That's a difficult thing to accept."

Just so you locals know, I have tentatively set the date for Run for Jorelys to be April 14 or June 2nd. If you know any police officers who would be willing to donate their time to help moderate the event, I would be ever so grateful! I'll keep you up to date with the details.

Just so you locals know, I have set the date for Run for Jorelys to be June 2nd. If you know any police officers who would be willing to donate their time to help moderate the event, I would be ever so grateful! I'll keep you up to date with the details.

Thanks for organizing this! Do you have a page for this? Wanted to post on FB...

Georgia Department of Corrections spokeswoman Gwendolyn Hogan said this afternoon that Brunn was not on suicide watch at the Georgia Diagnostic and Classification Prison in Jackson, where he'd been since approximately 8:45 p.m. Tuesday.

"He was placed in a segregation cell by himself for his safety," she said in a statement. "He was interviewed by mental health staff on Wednesday and was not placed on suicide watch based on the counselors findings. Brunn remained in the segregation cell until Thursday when he committed suicide at approximately 4:00 p.m."

During his time at the Cherokee County Jail, Brunn was on suicide watch, his attorney, Daran Burns told 11Alive News' Valerie Hoff Thursday morning.

"Typically someone comes into custody and its a case of this nature, as a matter of precaution, the detention center will have them on watch for their own safety," Burns said.

Despite being on a suicide watch in Cherokee County, Brunn was not on such a watch at the Jackson State Prison. "He was interviewed by mental health staff on Wednesday and was not placed on suicide watch based on the counselor's findings," a spokesperson for the Georgia Department of Corrections said Friday.

"He was placed in a segregation cell by himself for his safety," the Department of Corrections spokesperson said.

"There's really nobody to blame here," Burns said Friday. "This is all on Ryan Brunn."

http://www.11alive.com/News/Crime/2...Brunn-hanged-himself-with-sweatshirt-GBI-says

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back