GA GA - Justin Gaines, 19, Duluth, 2 Nov 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is the response fron Justins Step Mother:

Hi Kelly,
I read your post and looked at the other forum. As far as foul play, we don't know why they suspect that-they will not say. I (personally) don't know why they are willing to drop staff from the investigation now, either.
As far as the friends Justin left with, we don't know who he LEFT with. We only know who he went there with and they have been questioned.
His shirt is long sleeve. He just had the sleeves rolled up in the picture. It's a gray Abercrombie shirt.
Please tell everyone on that forum that we thank them for their willingness to help. Any input/brainstorms are good! It's really nice to know people care. ------------------------------------------

I have removed her name, not at her request, but again, I do not want any information that is not expressly intended for this site on here..--Kelly

Yes, any and all input/advice is welcomed. (and appreciated)---K

Yes, any and all input/advice is welcomed. (and appreciated)---K

ok, I will re-review Justin's case later this afternoon and post. I say this because I hate when people don't take the time to learn the case, review the threads, etc, before posting, it's counter-productive and I sincerely believe the WS'rs on here can progress this case.

ok, I will re-review Justin's case later this afternoon and post. I say this because I hate when people don't take the time to learn the case, review the threads, etc, before posting, it's counter-productive and I sincerely believe the WS'rs on here can progress this case.

I was researching Justin's case and came across this:

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2140655#post2140655

In earlier research, I ran into his info on TES, but could never find any info. I ran it down today and to my surprise, there is a PR dated 4/15 finally- He was last seen the same day Justin was (11/2/07 early am).
And is about 2 hours away. He is actually from South Carolina.

Not inferring there's any connection, just posting as it was on the same date, same general area

Hi everyone and Thank you for keeping up with Justin's case.

They are looking to drop resources/man hours unless new strong leads come in. They are looking at foul play because of different reasons. One being after so many weeks they finally decided Justin would not be one to take off and have no record of his anywhere via bank and phone records. Also would not drop out of college and leave his car.

Also leads they have followed have lead twards foul play. Just that the leads have not lead us to answers.

I personally would like the county to ask the GBI for help maybe a new set of eyes to go over all the information.

The people he came with have been talked to several times. They never went in with him. They could not get in that is verified. The people you see him with in the video he met up with them in line and does know them. They have been questioned also.

That is all I can say but will try to answer question when you have them if I can. Also Kelly can get a hold of me to get the info. if i can say it or even know it. I thank you all for keeping Justin in your thoughts and prayers.

Patti thanks for helping Kelly out to answer the questions.

With Hope,
Erika Wilson

Hi everyone and Thank you for keeping up with Justin's case.

They are looking to drop resources/man hours unless new strong leads come in. They are looking at foul play because of different reasons. One being after so many weeks they finally decided Justin would not be one to take off and have no record of his anywhere via bank and phone records. Also would not drop out of college and leave his car.

Also leads they have followed have lead twards foul play. Just that the leads have not lead us to answers.

I personally would like the county to ask the GBI for help maybe a new set of eyes to go over all the information.

The people he came with have been talked to several times. They never went in with him. They could not get in that is verified. The people you see him with in the video he met up with them in line and does know them. They have been questioned also.

That is all I can say but will try to answer question when you have them if I can. Also Kelly can get a hold of me to get the info. if i can say it or even know it. I thank you all for keeping Justin in your thoughts and prayers.

Patti thanks for helping Kelly out to answer the questions.

With Hope,
Erika Wilson

Mrs. Wilson, stay strong and I am so sorry for what your family is going through, your all in my prayers. And your sweet Justin's smile jumps off his pictures, God Bless.

I reviewed this entire thread, articles, other forums, etc, and I have the following questions: Please keep in mind that one of the things that I have recently come to learn, is that misinformation can effectively bring a case to a grinding hault, or waste time on issues that aren't relative.

1) As it has been stated that Wild Bill's was a club that accomodated 18-21 year olds simultaneously, why did Justin's friends (his ride) decide not to stay? Do they segregate the age groups? Did these friends attempt to get in but were denied for lack of ID?

2)Are there any other cameras in the bar other than at the entrance? Is the security guards statement the only reason to state Justin left at 2:30am? Is there some type of courtyard at this place- I am confused as to how it is reported Justin was on the phone outside prior to him leaving-
to me that would indicate he would have had to come back in again and be seen on the camera a second time. I really think a description of the layout as it relates to confirmed witness sightings would help.
3)Are the friends (2 men he met at bar) the same friends it has been reported stopped cooperating with the police. Is it one of those men he reportedly had a confrontation with or another? Have they hired attorneys? Based on your answer I will have about a thousand more questions on that.
4)When he was arrested in June, did they confiscate his fake ID at that time? Do we know if he attempted to use it in the arrest as his ID, or just to the officer hoping to not get the "underage" prior to the breathalzyer?
Based on your answer I may have some more thoughts on that.
5) Has anyone checked on the origin of his ID names? Brad Allen and Brad Shrewe? Are there men with those names Justin might have known or living in either school area or home? Does anyone know if he talked to a lawyer on that issue-

6) The two men in the bar Justin greets in the front- did it appear to anyone that he was actually slated to meet them there- or was it strictly by chance? How did he know them? What are there ages? If you watch the video the very last frame the 2 of them are seen turning around simultaneously as if to gesture or someone was calling their name?

7) What exactly is this case classified as outside of missing persons? Who has lead jurisdiction- Local LE or GBI? Why was GBI called in exactly?

8) Who can the forum posts that indicate he was very intoxicated or other be tied to?

9) Have police attempted to speak to any other bar patrons that evening via credit card records or bartender familiarity, etc? Have they interviewed waitstaff as to how much Justin drank and with whom? Did he buy rounds for the other 2 guys or vice versa?

I am praying for Justin! I feel so bad for his family!

Are the so called "Friends" still not talking?

God so many college kids are going missing! There are some that think these missing kids are being murdered by a group of serial killers. Probably not the case here but scary to think about.

Prayers for Justin and his family!!

I reviewed this entire thread, articles, other forums, etc, and I have the following questions: Please keep in mind that one of the things that I have recently come to learn, is that misinformation can effectively bring a case to a grinding hault, or waste time on issues that aren't relative.

1) As it has been stated that Wild Bill's was a club that accomodated 18-21 year olds simultaneously, why did Justin's friends (his ride) decide not to stay? Do they segregate the age groups? Did these friends attempt to get in but were denied for lack of ID?

2)Are there any other cameras in the bar other than at the entrance? Is the security guards statement the only reason to state Justin left at 2:30am? Is there some type of courtyard at this place- I am confused as to how it is reported Justin was on the phone outside prior to him leaving-
to me that would indicate he would have had to come back in again and be seen on the camera a second time. I really think a description of the layout as it relates to confirmed witness sightings would help.
3)Are the friends (2 men he met at bar) the same friends it has been reported stopped cooperating with the police. Is it one of those men he reportedly had a confrontation with or another? Have they hired attorneys? Based on your answer I will have about a thousand more questions on that.
4)When he was arrested in June, did they confiscate his fake ID at that time? Do we know if he attempted to use it in the arrest as his ID, or just to the officer hoping to not get the "underage" prior to the breathalzyer?
Based on your answer I may have some more thoughts on that.
5) Has anyone checked on the origin of his ID names? Brad Allen and Brad Shrewe? Are there men with those names Justin might have known or living in either school area or home? Does anyone know if he talked to a lawyer on that issue-

6) The two men in the bar Justin greets in the front- did it appear to anyone that he was actually slated to meet them there- or was it strictly by chance? How did he know them? What are there ages? If you watch the video the very last frame the 2 of them are seen turning around simultaneously as if to gesture or someone was calling their name?

7) What exactly is this case classified as outside of missing persons? Who has lead jurisdiction- Local LE or GBI? Why was GBI called in exactly?

8) Who can the forum posts that indicate he was very intoxicated or other be tied to?

9) Have police attempted to speak to any other bar patrons that evening via credit card records or bartender familiarity, etc? Have they interviewed waitstaff as to how much Justin drank and with whom? Did he buy rounds for the other 2 guys or vice versa?

Re-posting to hopefully progress Justin's case

Hi everyone I wanted to stop by and try to answer some questions that were posted by Blink.

1. The club is 18 and over on Thursdays. Justin arrived to the club with 2 other people. Justin was given VIP to the club and his friends Chris and Amanda could not get VIP and left and never went in. Justin still entered the club and Chris and Amanda did not since they did not get VIP and did not want to play to enter.

2. There are several cameras in the club a lot are just to check the bar places and making sure money is not being stolen. There are several cameras outside. That is how I know who he was with when entering and I saw the others 2 leave and never enter. The video the released is inside at the pay window and the VIP window. Also an outside camera shows Justin Leaving at 1:38 am on his phone. His phone records shown he made calls to 2:02 am. I am thinking his phone stopped working them. We do not see him get in a car or anything. It is said by people there that he hung around looking for a ride still after 2 am.

3. Not sure about who he met inside the club. Or about an arguement that is all rumor still. But i have heard about a conforntation but never been proven fact. Those would not be the ones that were not helpful but as of now all friends have been helpful now.

4. I am not sure if the id was taken I would imagine so since he was charged with underage drinking and fake id. I have called that juridiction to ask but it was never told to me what ID name he had at that arrest.

5.Brad shewe is a real person someone Justin was firends with and worked with. It is said he has his id when he went out. The Brad Allen name was told to me when I asked his friends what id name he has that night. They first said Brad Allen that works with him. I told them that is Brad Shewe and they confirmed that was the id name.

6. The 2 guys he meets in line are 2 of his friends he met by chance in line. Then enter the line outside 10 minutes after Justin but meet up front becasue the VIP lane takes longer to get thru. They are his age and I will have to relook at the video about the last 2 seconds of that clip.

7. The case is still missing person with supecting foul play. It is still with our local PD. Gwinnett County PD. The GBI was asked to look at it because we requested them to do so. I feel maybe the GBI could be of help. So we requested it and finally GCPD met with the GBI and we are still waiting to hear from them.

8. I am not sure about who posted he was very drunk. I know I have heard/read he was very intoxicated or drugged. I have since seen the video of him walking outside. He may be buzzed but I am not sure about totally wasted. He is walking normal with one hand in his pocket and the other hand to his ear on the phone. He does not stumble or walk bad. But walks confidant on the phone. So after watching the video I would not say drugged because after researching ecstacy and GHB he would not have walked out on his own.

9. I am not sure if they checked records I know they talked with workers and some people at the bar. It depends who you talk to. Some say he drank alot that night but the bar tender said he drank little and was not plastered and she even talk with Justin and he told her he was not getting smashed and she told me he was still pretty sober and she has seen Justin plastered. So it depends if you talk to the workers or others on how much he drank.

With Hope,
Erika Wilson
www.justingaines.com

I share your hope. Thank you for your responses, I will review them over the weekend with my notes and get back to you.

Can I ask you, respectfully, if you have or intend to speak to the NY detectives working we are discussing on another thread?

Thank you, Mrs. Wilson. Please let us know if there is ANYTHING we can do to help you. Justin, as always, is in our thoughts and prayers.

I would think the PD are looking into it and if they contacted me I would talk with them. But I feel those cases are not related to Justin. That is my gut feeling. Just like that Gary Hilton I did not feel he had anything to do with Justin but who really knows. There are a lot of sick people in the world.

With Hope,
Erika Wilson

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8