GA GA - Keeslyn Noell Roberts, 20, Flying J truck stop, Resaca, 18 Jan 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Me personally I don't care abt past history charges of anything cause to me all I see is someone daughter mother wife whom ever missing that's what's important in missing case is every second of knowing someone alive and playing around sure be karma but shes still missing this were my daughter I think I would do my best get up search teams everyday walk those extra miles that sometimes get looked over

Honestly to me I feel as if there linked I maybe wrong to much of same happening to both of them besides one still missing or kidnapped abducted or being taunted by a serial killer which this point noone knows . CALEB SMITH found dead weeks later naked now supposedly there's keesyln clothes found in dumpster that witness says they had been there since she had went missing still those clothes could be Caleb's or Keesyln but why authorities can look over not checking dumpsters gets me and caleb clothes were never found they parked in same way they knew to park were no surveillance guess all this was just timing no someone tricked lied or works there possible preying on weak honestly they could stop any were prior to going to flying J and were told wht to do or they be hurt regardless if they didn't do wht they were told both victims left stuff behind in car seems there being told wht to do hope dont turn into a cold case

Ok so just found this - not sure if it is this Keeslyn, but kind of an unusal name and considering - first - middle - last all match I'm going to go with my first instinct and say it is her.

See page 2
http://gordoncounty.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/2552_001.pdf

ETA:
Can any of our lawyers weigh in - does the defendant have to present for an arraignment on this type of charge?

While it is extremely possible that there is a trucker serial killer preying on the vulnerable and disenfranchised it is also extremely possible that the majority of the missing took advantage of trucks headed out all different directions and nobody asking many questions. My opinion anyways.

Surveillance needs to be world wide crimes would be heck alot easier to solve especially truck stops rest areas local parks were kids are at risk or harmful to a given moment to save its life if needed grace yards of soldiers or my point I like to know my tax dollars were going here than on something not to benefit from Any know in past year how many missing or abduction happen at all Flying J truck stops mike markers tell alot hmm

I have a super hard time believing that the two cases are not related. Both of their cars were backed in to a parking spot, 5 spaces apart. Unless that's some sort of signal... I definitely say foul play in Caleb's case, Keeslyn's too. My opinion only.

What gets me says that investigation was done by drones that's crazy should be investigated by military officials FBI agents GBI and the greatest investigators

Ok so just found this - not sure if it is this Keeslyn, but kind of an unusal name and considering - first - middle - last all match I'm going to go with my first instinct and say it is her.

See page 2
http://gordoncounty.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/2552_001.pdf

ETA:
Can any of our lawyers weigh in - does the defendant have to present for an arraignment on this type of charge?
IANAL, so JMO, the defendant does not have to appear if they have secured legal representation - the attorney can appear on the defendant's behalf. If the defendant does not have an attorney, the defendant would need to attend.

I tried to find the criminal court procedure on the Gordon County Superior Court website but couldn't find it. However, there's an explanation here that might be helpful: Arraignment | Georgia Criminal Lawyer

MOO

Two days before Keeslyn vanished, a young man named Caleb Nathaniel Smith went missing from the Flying J and was later found deceased, naked, in a nearby swampy marsh...
Body in Gordon County identified as Caleb Nathaniel Smith | 11alive.com
6c063b93-43b5-4ad7-a13a-18867569eea7-large16x9_gordoncountymissingperson.JPG

“My daughter got mixed up with the wrong crowd, and got on drugs, no excuses, and was currently on probation when she went missing,” Eric Roberts wrote on . “My Keeslyn is my world and I miss her very much. She is a good kid, with a big heart. She would do anything for anyone. I miss her so much and it’s killing me not knowing if she is safe, dead or hiding.”
20-year-old north Georgia woman missing over a year with few answers

How awful for her Dad to go this long with no news on Keeslyn :(

Keeslyn Noelle Roberts – The Charley Project

Details of Disappearance
Roberts was last seen at the Flying J truck stop in the 200 block of Resaca Beach Boulevard in Resaca, Georgia on January 18, 2020. She went into the kitchen, where customers weren't allowed, and got into an argument with an employee. The staff called the police, and Roberts fled the scene before they arrived. She dropped her backpack, which contained cash, and her phone charger, wallet, car keys, debit card and driver's license. She has never been heard from again.

Two days later, one of Roberts's relatives found her car in the parking lot of the truck stop with some of her belongings inside it. Some of her clothes were found hidden in a bush by the dumpsters in the back of the restaurant, but her cellular phone has never been found.

A 21-year-old man named Caleb Nathaniel Smith had disappeared from the same truck stop on January 16, two days prior to Roberts's disappearance. On February 2, his body was found in a marsh in Gordon County, Georgia. Authorities could find no evidence that Smith and Roberts knew each other or that their two cases were related.

Prior to her disappearance, Roberts had gotten mixed up with a bad crowd and had gotten involved with drugs. However, her father said she was getting her life back on track and regularly reported to her probation officer. After she went missing, a warrant was issued for her arrest for probation violation. She is considered missing under suspicious circumstances and her case remains unsolved.

upload_2021-2-4_18-55-52.jpeg
Arm tattoo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper