GA - Kendrick Johnson, 17, Suspicious Death, Jan. 10/11, 2013, #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are incorrect. They had their answer after they investigated for four months and got the autopsy results.
Not sure where the 2 hours is coming from.

So you believe one medical examiner but not the other? What makes the one the family hired more qualified?

You are incorrect. The parents were all told the day he was found that it was an accident with no foul play.. 2 hours into the investigation.

I do often believe one medical expert over another. I take all the information and look for basis in truth and reason.

"Now MailOnline can reveal that Kendrick was involved in an incident with a football team mate in 2011 which involved the police.Police have said they have looked into the incident in connection with Kendrick's death and have cleared the individual of any involvement.
But the family hope the U.S. Attorney will look again at the confrontation when reviewing the case."

"On the back of the bus one of the senior players on the team allegedly picked a fight with Kendrick, known as 'K.J.' to his friends. The player, who MailOnline is not naming, was trading barbs with Johnson about each other’s mothers - when the younger freshmen seemed to outwit the varsity player.
‘They start saying mama jokes and my son got the best of him with the jokes and he came at him and tried to put him in a headlock, and my son got away from him and he put it to him real good,' said Mr Johnson.
According to one of Kendrick’s best friends the attack was unprovoked. ‘This kid came out of nowhere,’ Rickey Giddens, 17, told MailOnline about the ‘real big’ unidentified boy.

‘The kid just wanted to fight Kendrick and he was like "I don’t know you, so why you want to fight me for?" It shocked me.'
"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...gym-mat-claims-bullied-boy.html#ixzz2jjOQScbL
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The kid went after Kendrick. There were witnesses.. If this is the same boy his father is talking about now..

I can see why he would want it further investigated. If I were him I would not trust that the police CLEARED him.. What does that mean? a 2 hour investigation?

They have reason not to trust these police. I am so glad the feds are involved.

The father also said his son 'won' that fight.

It was 2 years ago!

BBM.

Page 20 of the Incident Report does not say it was an accident. It says that the family was told there were no signs of trauma and that KJ's body would be sent for an autopsy. The word "accident" is not used.

Parents of the school were called within two hours of the body's discovery and told not to worry, that it was an accidental death.

This was before the coroner arrived, and maybe before the SD even bothered to call the coroner.

This info was from a local who posted her experience.

It was 2 years ago!

What he said was he stood his ground and stood up for himself.

I don't have any problem with the father weighing this in his mind. Who knows.. The kid could have wanted to retaliate..

It is a possibility I would be considering if I was his dad.

Grieving parents who question their child's death are not the perps here.

If someone had killed Joran Van DerSloot because of Beth Holloway's relentless crusade to find out what happened to her baby, Natalee, would that have been blood on Beth's hands? NO!

Yes, Joran was guilty. But at the time she had ZERO proof that he was. And she persevered and ultimately, she was right.

She had every right to question Natalee's disappearance and Kendrick's parents have every right to question his weird death.

And it is in the daggum crime report that some kid whose name is redacted DID post some awfully sketchy and hateful things about KJ on social media. So this is NOT the parents fabricating. This is actual activity investigated by the POLICE.

*and breathe*

Namaste.

BBM.

No. It is not in the crime report that a kid posted anything about KJ. It is alleged by someone who's name is redacted that someone else posted "When you start messing the goons bodies start showing up" (page 8) but there is no actual evidence of this post nor is KJ actually mentioned in the alleged post. Who knows who or what this person was referring to or if the post was ever actually made as there is nothing beyond the hearsay of the person who, incidentally, was also misinformed about KJ being at the "game." IMO, it sounds like this "witness" can provide nothing but rumor. JMO. OMO. MOO.

"the day that Kendrick was found....us local parents received a phone call around 11 am, telling us that a body of a deceased student had been found on the school property and that all Lowndes County Schools were on lock down....about 2 hours later, we were all contacted again and told that the death had been ruled an accident with no foul play involved and that schools were no longer under lock down."

That was released to the parents. They were calling it an accident from the beginning.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Kendrick Johnson-rolled up gym mat--blunt force injury

That came from a poster here.

We have no way of knowing the wording the school system used in their recorded message to the parents. And whatever the recording said, it came from school officials not LE.

We all know it wasn't ruled an accident within 2 hours.

I never implied they were. But you can't go around pointing fingers at minor children like that!
You don't see the danger in that?

I've said from day one and still believe these parents deserve to know what happened to their son. My heart breaks for them.

But it also breaks for the innocent lives that will forever be changed by finger pointing without ANY evidence to back it up.

It's wrong. Period.

And we don't know who posted that stuff to FB. Or at least I don't.

So Beth Holloway was negligent, too?

Good to know.

Thing is, we really DON't know. None of us were there. And I am willing to accept that this was a tragic but freakily improbable accident. But not with what I have seen thus far.

And if this were my child and thank G*d it isn't, I would darn sure be rattling chains and demanding answers. And I haven't seen anything that convinces me for certain that this was an accident. I also haven't seen definitive proof of murder. Which is why I am not belittling the family and insisting that it is a FACT that this was an accident. Nor am I insisting it was murder.

Unless you were there, you cannot say you KNOW for a fact what happened. And if you can, you need to speak to police.

bbm

The Johnsons have repeatedly been given answers and offers were extended to them to view the tapes. The answers given are obviously not the ones they want to hear. If KJ's death is ruled something other than accidental by the feds, I'm sure they will provide specific factual evidence to support their ruling. I just don't see this happening. I will also come to the forum and acknowledge I was wrong if that happens. A person can demand an answer, be given one, and choose not to believe it.

That came from a poster here.

We have no way of knowing the wording the school system used in their recorded message to the parents. And whatever the recording said, it came from school officials not LE.

Who got it from the police.. They certainly did not make the determination it was an accident on their own.

Im good with this local.

You are incorrect. The parents were all told the day he was found that it was an accident with no foul play.. 2 hours into the investigation.

I do often believe one medical expert over another. I take all the information and look for basis in truth and reason.

Link please. Something MSM. Not a poster on WS.

So Beth Holloway was negligent, too?

Good to know.

I think we can both agree the circumstances of the cases are much different.

Beth had much more reason to point the finger than a fight 2 years before. He was with her.

The cases couldn't be more different.

It was 2 years ago!

Bullies never forget nor forgive. I had a bully bother me for 10 years and then found me recently on fb. Some people hold grudges!

Thing is, we really DON't know. None of us were there. And I am willing to accept that this was a tragic but freakily improbable accident. But not with what I have seen thus far.

And if this were my child and thank G*d it isn't, I would darn sure be rattling chains and demanding answers. And I haven't seen anything that convinces me for certain that this was an accident. I also haven't seen definitive proof of murder. Which is why I am not belittling the family and insisting that it is a FACT that this was an accident. Nor am I insisting it was murder.

Unless you were there, you cannot say you KNOW for a fact what happened. And if you can, you need to speak to police.

Excellent post, I agree with every word.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Parents of the school were called within two hours of the body's discovery and told not to worry, that it was an accidental death.

This was before the coroner arrived, and maybe before the SD even bothered to call the coroner.

This info was from a local who posted her experience.

LE called the parents? I doubt it. The school probably called the parents and may (or may not have) said it was an accident. But LE never used those words. LE did not tell the family it was an accident. They said there were no obvious signs of trauma and that they were sending KJ's body for an autopsy. LE is not responsible for whatever the school officials may or may not have said.

Who got it from the police.. They certainly did not make the determination it was an accident on their own.

Im good with this local.

They never ruled it accidental in two hours. The ME wasn't even there yet then.

To think they ruled on it before the examiner got there is a ridiculous stretch.

They never ruled it accidental in two hours. The ME wasn't even there yet then.

To think they ruled on it before the examiner got there is a ridiculous stretch.

That is what the parents were told according to our poster here. The mods have not removed it so they must be okay with her posting it..

It rings true to me. My sons school has been on lock down and it sounds like familiar language to me.

Bullies never forget nor forgive. I had a bully bother me for 10 years and then found me recently on fb. Some people hold grudges!

so he's been bullying him for the last two years? Do you have a link to that information?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m_ks