GUILTY GA - Martin Romero, 33, & four children stabbed to death, Loganville, 6 July 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have to agree with mental break here. she looks cray, like seriously cray. not that she should be out amongst anyone however.

A neighbor said her daughter played with two of the kids, both girls.

Pedro Ramirez, a 15-year-old neighbor of the family, told 11Alive's Deborah Tuff that the mother's father died 15 days ago and she was upset that she could not go back to Mexico to attend his funeral.

Ramirez said the family would hold barbecues and that the mother seemed like "a happy person". Recently, she started acting differently and had become "a lot meaner" than normal. "She kept saying she kept seeing things," Ramirez said.

http://www.11alive.com/news/local/s...an-dead-in-gwinnett-co-stabbing/454569783?=ca

A neighbor said her daughter played with two of the kids, both girls.

Pedro Ramirez, a 15-year-old neighbor of the family, told 11Alive's Deborah Tuff that the mother's father died 15 days ago and she was upset that she could not go back to Mexico to attend his funeral.

Ramirez said the family would hold barbecues and that the mother seemed like "a happy person". Recently, she started acting differently and had become "a lot meaner" than normal. "She kept saying she kept seeing things," Ramirez said.

http://www.11alive.com/news/local/s...an-dead-in-gwinnett-co-stabbing/454569783?=ca

It really doesn't sound like this is something that anyone could have predicted :(.

This is so heartbreaking on so many levels.
I secretly hoped the child that lived was very young (I know sounds sick) so she wouldn't remember this. Sadly she won't forget.
I believe as well that mom has had a break. I'm scared of how she will feel once she realizes what she has done.
I do wonder if there has been noted any mental illness in her life?
Her refusing the lawyer, how does that work if she isn't even mentally stable?
Her husband has similarities to my partner :(

Rest in peace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Link to video in opening post: http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/gwi...-children-dead-in-gwinnett-stabbing/551248138

The victims were identified by police as Martin Romero, 33, Isabela Martinez, 10, Dacota Romero, 7, Dillan Romero, 4, and Axel Romero, 2.

attachment.php

Did you see the look and shock on the two girls sitting next to her when the judge says 10 counts of murder charges? The blonde moves away. When the deputies led her through the door you can clearly hear the judge say "now wasn't that delightful" in a factious tone. How creepy, I got goosebumps looking at her. Her hand is bruised, swollen and red. I just can't imagine the look on the poor kids and husband faces when this psycho is hacking away with the knife. She had to have caught them all off guard. Poor little girl left fighting for her life. [emoji1317]

https://youtu.be/mpE4GGFEWFI

Why does she have 10 counts of murder?

Why does she have 10 counts of murder?

5 counts of muurder and 5 counts of Felony malice murder but I believed he combined to say 10. I just saw the shock on blondes face. I was in a hurry but will watch it again.

I would like to know how long a psychotic break can last. Minutes, hours, days or weeks? I always thought it was a short term thing but judging by her it seems to last a while - if she genuinely had had one.

I would like to know how long a psychotic break can last. Minutes, hours, days or weeks? I always thought it was a short term thing but judging by her it seems to last a while - if she genuinely had had one.

It varies. If they decompensate from no meds it can last until they are stable but we don't know a thing yet about this woman's history other than what the neighbors have said.

Depends on the cause. And without treatment it can go on for years. I work with people who have treatment resistant schizophrenia who despite multiple antipsychotics still hear voices and respond to them. In fact if she's not faking, all that gesturing and mouthing may be in response to voices she is hearing.

It varies. If they decompensate from no meds it can last until they are stable but we don't know a thing yet about this woman's history other than what the neighbors have said.

Depends on the cause. And without treatment it can go on for years. I work with people who have treatment resistant schizophrenia who despite multiple antipsychotics still hear voices and respond to them. In fact if she's not faking, all that gesturing and mouthing may be in response to voices she is hearing.

Thank you both. So she could still be in the psychosis and not have a clue what she's done to her family? If so it will be devastating when she finds out.

Thank you both. So she could still be in the psychosis and not have a clue what she's done to her family? If so it will be devastating when she finds out.

Absolutely. That's what happened with Andrea Yates. She was devastated when the antipsychotics kicked in and she knew what she had done

How long it lasts depends on what's causing it. Months in some bipolar disorder cases, and I think it has to last at least six months for someone to be diagnosed with schizophrenia.

Absolutely. That's what happened with Andrea Yates. She was devastated when the antipsychotics kicked in and she knew what she had done

So we have to wait and see whether she is genuinely ill or just a cold hearted murderess. [emoji20]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back