GUILTY GA - Natalie Henderson, 17, & Carter Davis, 17, murdered, 1 Aug 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I think he just pumped gas outside also. There would be no reason to go inside to pay. Since he was able to purchase gas with a debit card, he must have received the pin number from Natalee before he killed her. He wanted to test it and see if it was the correct pin number. At 4am, about the only place you could do that would be a gas station (maybe a 24 hour CVS), but a gas station is ideal because he was able to do it at the pump without entering the building. I wonder if he made any other purchases, either online or in person the following day?

I, also, think he paid outside and never went in. I use my debit card all the time and just choose "credit" and do not need a pin number.

I always use "credit' too when buying gas, so I never put a pin in.

I, also, think he paid outside and never went in. I use my debit card all the time and just choose "credit" and do not need a pin number.

I agree that he paid at the pump, and had his mask on thinking that would "foil" the security cameras and prevent being identified...JMO, not exactly a rocket scientist there!!

FWIW, my debit card used as "credit" for gas purchase requires me to enter my billing zip code before authorizing the sale - it has been reported that JH also stole her DL, so no problem for him there. If he only took the card and DL, rather than her whole wallet, seems to me to indicate further lucidity in his thought process...

JMHO

Westie Mom

I agree that he paid at the pump, and had his mask on thinking that would "foil" the security cameras and prevent being identified...JMO, not exactly a rocket scientist there!!

FWIW, my debit card used as "credit" for gas purchase requires me to enter my billing zip code before authorizing the sale - it has been reported that JH also stole her DL, so no problem for him there. If he only took the card and DL, rather than her whole wallet, seems to me to indicate further lucidity in his thought process...

JMHO

Westie Mom

Also, his grandparents (where he grew up) literally live less than a mile from NH. About 2 minutes away (if that) by car - actually surprised me how close all 3 residences were (they seem farther away on a map than they really are). So he would know the zip code anyway. By the way, the girlfriend's house seemed empty - as in it looked like no one was even staying there right now. I bet for safety reasons - I feel bad for her....

Also, his grandparents (where he grew up) literally live less than a mile from NH. About 2 minutes away (if that) by car - actually surprised me how close all 3 residences were (they seem farther away on a map than they really are). So he would know the zip code anyway.

RSBM

Good point if they actually knew each other prior to the murders...I'm not sure where I stand on that theory though. That area is so densely populated that mere proximity doesn't always equate familiarity. As has been discussed earlier in the thread - in no small part due to your awesome sleuthing - 3 heavily populated Counties converge right there!!!

JMHO

Westie Mom

Good point if they actually knew each other prior to the murders...I'm not sure where I stand on that theory though. That area is so densely populated that mere proximity doesn't always equate familiarity. As has been discussed earlier in the thread - in no small part due to your awesome sleuthing - 3 heavily populated Counties converge right there!!!

JMHO

Westie Mom

I agree that housing proximity might not mean anything in terms of knowing each other. Possible ways they could've known each other:

* encounters at any of their work places
* drug connection (buy/sell)

That's all I can think of. Anything else?

Edited to add: Smack High app could be the connection, of course!

jmo

I agree that housing proximity might not mean anything in terms of knowing each other. Possible ways they could've known each other:

* encounters at any of their work places
* drug connection (buy/sell)

That's all I can think of. Anything else?

Edited to add: Smack High app could be the connection, of course!

jmo

I agree - I do not even know most of my neighbors! Teenagers are better at knowing others in the area, though, with their social media and hang out spots....so they could from the app, from the Waffle House, from the fact that he likes animals and worked at Michael's (which is right by the Publix AND a PetSmart where she did a LOT of pet adoptions on Saturdays with her rescue organization), from her lifeguarding, etc. etc. Also, he may have "known" her well without her really knowing him much (if he was obsessed or stalking without her realizing it)... She seemed to be pretty active in the community and in the area. There seem to be plenty of opportunities for him to have encountered her and become obsessed. She was also on the Color Guard at school - maybe he went and watched her at the games? Who knows........

I agree - I do not even know most of my neighbors! Teenagers are better at knowing others in the area, though, with their social media and hang out spots....so they could from the app, from the Waffle House, from the fact that he likes animals and worked at Michael's (which is right by the Publix AND a PetSmart where she did a LOT of pet adoptions on Saturdays with her rescue organization), from her lifeguarding, etc. etc. Also, he may have "known" her well without her really knowing him much (if he was obsessed or stalking without her realizing it)...

Yes, at the very minimum, they were likely "familiar faces" to each other. I have a hunch, though, they had SOME kind of connection.

So puzzling.

jmo

Yes, at the very minimum, they were likely "familiar faces" to each other. I have a hunch, though, they had SOME kind of connection.

So puzzling.

jmo

I agree. She seemed so nice. What if he talked to her some at her pet rescue things - about the animals or something - people stand around and talk at those things all the time. Maybe she said "hey - I'm a rep at Smack High - get the app!" Sounds silly, but you never know. She apparently was really outgoing. She also seemed like the type to try to help anyone out - as in he seems depressed, maybe I should be extra nice to him and he took it the wrong way? I'm just thinking out loud........ some of what I am saying is silly LOL

MAYBE he had become obsessed with her with his delusions, seen her flirting with CD often at Waffle House and gotten mad. He said he would "blow" but did not know when, right? Maybe being off his meds and seeing this made him "blow". Maybe that's where they went to eat that night and maybe they mentioned it on the SmackHigh app???

Wow, I think I watch WAY too much ID Channel......

Maybe we shouldn't be so specific as to the location of NH parents house.

For privacy purposes you know. Lets just keep that type of thinking in mind.

IJS

Sent from my SGH-M819N using Tapatalk

Not sure if this has been posted:

The community has raised thousands of dollars for a local animal rescue group in memory of a murdered teenager.

Donations started pouring in after Natalie's family asked that donations to the shelter be made in her memory.

"We are getting $10 and $20 checks from all over the country," Heffern said. "We've been the recipients of donations when someone has passed away before but never to this extent."

About $2,500 has been donated in less than a week.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/nor...al-group-in-memory-of-murdered-teen/421575457

I think that is why his lawyer asked that the charges not be read in court. jmo

:websleuther: Just wanted to congratulate you on your 12,000th Websleuths post!!!:balloons:

:fireworks:

August 10, 2016
12:34 PM EDT UPDATED

Police: Georgia teens' alleged executioner stole from them

Police say the suspect accused of killing two teenagers near Atlantastole the girl's wallet and the boy's car jumper cables after he killed both with gunshots to the head.
The details are contained in arrest warrants filed in the municipal court of Roswell, Georgia, an Atlanta suburb.
The warrants say 20-year-old Jeffrey Hazelwood followed 17-year-olds Natalie Henderson and Carter Davis into an alley behind a Publix grocery store before shooting each teenager once in the head on Aug. 1.

Past police calls to Hazelwood's home also show he was identified as the suspect in the theft of a rifle from his grandfather's gun case.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/georgia...wood-natalie-henderson-carter-davis-thievery/

**Not really much of an update

jmo :moo:

Nothing new..... just basically have to wait until the 19th for more information.... I am so impatient.....

http://www.11alive.com/news/local/r...rts-provide-more-insight-on-suspect/292330921

This article lists what happened each time the police were called regarding JH. By the way, for non-locals, IMO 11Alive news sucks. WSBTV is the best (IMO only) and Fox5 is second best, locally. This is all IMO, so other locals please do not blast me if you love 11Alive. :)

When they mention stepson/stepfather/stepmother they mean JH and his grandparents. I have not yet figured out where the biological father is - anyone else? It really, really sucks that there is nothing that can be done in our country for people who obviously pose a threat. We must wait until they actually hurt others to do something - really, really sucks...... I wish he had received/accepted the proper mental health care as well (seems like they did try). Sucks we can't force it upon adults that need it and sucks it too expensive for others that do want it and cannot afford it..... it all just sucks. I'm so heartbroken about this tragedy.....

This. I'm catching up on this thread but I agree so much with this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paul3398