GUILTY GA - Natalie Henderson, 17, & Carter Davis, 17, murdered, 1 Aug 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure these kids were having sex behind the Publix on the asphalt. There was grass nearby for goodness sake. I think he burned them with a lighter. Probably post mortem. And this freak hates women.

I was just thinking what effect these details will have on his wife/girlfriend (don't know what exactly the status is). She must be horrified. Imagine your bf turns out to be a monster.

my thought was that he forced them to. they may have been kissing and hugging in the car and he came along and forced them at gunpoint to do these things. he does seem a very sick individual.

I am not sure these kids were having sex behind the Publix on the asphalt. There was grass nearby for goodness sake. I think he burned them with a lighter. Probably post mortem. And this freak hates women.

What is going on with the feet/toe burning thing?! Same thing with that jogger...Vanessa Marcotte. SMH. Where are they getting this from? Any thoughts

I wonder if it was like a Pocahontas type feather?

I suppose that it doesn't really matter what went on in his maniacal mind (other than to the psychologists/psychiatrists), but I just thought it was interesting.

These new details make me nauseous. There's far more to this story.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Sorry wrong thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not surprised by any of these new details; from the beginning I've been saying there is so much more to this, and it would be evil. I figured something like this. I also think he was into something sinister as in some kind of witchcraft or devil worship. Without meds he was just a walking time bomb. He seemed to be so obsessed with that stuff (tons of Native American/witchcraft/really evil things on his social media). Not that Native Americans are bad or evil, so please don't think I'm saying that at all. He seems to be part Native American (only basing that on several family members seeming to be interested in Native American stuff on social media). There are some old legends that can be interpreted in different ways. His wolf obsession. He even wore a wolf necklace around his neck. Not saying all people who love wolves are bad - this guy has major major problems - huge difference here. He cannot separate reality from fantasy and fiction if he is as sick as he seems to be. Maybe the burning was some kind of ritual. CD was in a cross position. Witchcraft stuff? Feather in her hair - what could that mean? I need to do some research. I just knew this was much more weird and evil than what we were being told...

I am not surprised by any of these new details; from the beginning I've been saying there is so much more to this and that it would be evil. I figured something like this. I also think he was into something sinister as in some kind of witchcraft or devil worship. Without meds he was just a walking time bomb. He seemed to be so obsessed with that stuff (tons of Native American/witchcraft/really evil things on his social media). Not that Native Americans are bad or evil so please don't think I'm saying that at all. He seems to be part Native American (only basing that on several family members seeming to be interested in Native American stuff on social media). There are some old legends that can be interpreted in different ways. His wolf obsession. He even wore a wolf necklace around his neck. Not saying all people who love wolfs are bad - this guy has major major problems. Huge difference here. He couldn't separate reality from fantasy and fiction if he was as sick as he seems to be. Maybe the burning was some kind of ritual. CD was in a cross position. Witchcraft stuff? Feather in her hair - what could that mean? I need to do some research. I just knew this was much more weird and evil than what we were being told.

Instagram shows him wearing what I think is a pentagram necklace? Need I say more...JMO. I dont know why he would put a feather in her hair, a feather to NA means to be trusted, wise, good...honorable. He wanted to humiliate her. What a sicko. Guy is %$ up. I couldnt stay on his page. BAD vibes. JMO.

I don't know how to post things on his Facebook, but there is a picture of a man dressed in black leaning over a woman likes he's going to choke her ( I think) and she has flowers in her hair. Has anyone seen that? Struck me as odd. Not to mention all the wolf sayings like the wolves love the moon but they can't have it. If you get the jest of it. It's like he wanted her but couldn't have her.

I don't know how to post things on his Facebook, but there is a picture of a man dressed in black leaning over a woman likes he's going to choke her ( I think) and she has flowers in her hair. Has anyone seen that? Struck me as odd. Not to mention all the wolf sayings like the wolves love the moon but they can't have it. If you get the jest of it. It's like he wanted her but couldn't have her.

I wondered if he took photos of the bodies after the crime...if he had seen a photo and mimicked it. I was about to post this when I read your post!! You sorta read my brain just now...JMO

Yes, I've seen it all. The necklaces, the quotes, the pictures, the "likes", tons of stuff. I went through all his "likes" and all his pictures, etc. on his social media when this first happened. Go to his Facebook page and find his "likes" and choose "all". It's alarming to say the least. I've thought from the beginning that he was obsessed with her (in whatever way) and something happened to make him snap. Still don't know this for sure, yet, but I still think so. Yeah, some normal people "like" these things and are interested in them, but this was a sick person. Not a guy that was in touch with reality.

I really want to know what they found in the house....

"Bullet fragments were recovered.
Blood and injuries on the feet were documented for both victims.
“Blood is also seen in streaks and spatters on the right forearm, proximal thighs and soles of the feet [of Henderson],” as stated in the report.

Henderson had “faint purple discoloration” on her left eye and an “abrasion” on her nose.
"Henderson’s fingernails were noted to be “irregular with moderate underlying debris.”
Both hers and Davis’s fingernails were trimmed, collected and sent to the State Crime Laboratory."

"According to Roswell police, “parents of both the male and female victims had tracked their whereabouts by querying the positioning devices on their cell phones.”
Prior to this, Henderson and Davis’s parents were unaware that the children were outside of their homes."

http://www.mdjonline.com/neighbor_n...cle_3471a546-6585-11e6-b3b1-57d706b7ecd9.html

Remember the comment upthread that someone said the perp was "evil."

Yep. I think we're seeing that unfold.

:(

So yes, that person I know who is close to the investigation specifically described JH as "evil" and when I mentioned what we heard about the posing today he/she said "just wait". I had not heard about the burned toes or feather or whatever else so maybe that's what the "wait" was referring to, but I did say that posing implies that is done after the victims are already dead and the person I know just again referred to JH being "evil" and that people like that don't care whether person is dead...that there is "no respect beforehand or afterwards" for the victims.

UGH. This was done on purpose for a reason, a plan..some kind of something that he would get out of doing horrible things. It does not make sense to me but I guess I just can't think like that.

Why would he burn their toes? And if that was "afterwards" well that is just sick..either way that's just sick.
Even if JH needs mental health help..I'm still gonna have to go with "evil" like my friend says. And you can't fix that.

"Bullet fragments were recovered.
Blood and injuries on the feet were documented for both victims.
“Blood is also seen in streaks and spatters on the right forearm, proximal thighs and soles of the feet [of Henderson],” as stated in the report.

Henderson had “faint purple discoloration” on her left eye and an “abrasion” on her nose.
"Henderson’s fingernails were noted to be “irregular with moderate underlying debris.”
Both hers and Davis’s fingernails were trimmed, collected and sent to the State Crime Laboratory."

"According to Roswell police, “parents of both the male and female victims had tracked their whereabouts by querying the positioning devices on their cell phones.”
Prior to this, Henderson and Davis’s parents were unaware that the children were outside of their homes."

http://www.mdjonline.com/neighbor_n...cle_3471a546-6585-11e6-b3b1-57d706b7ecd9.html

wow. omg so there was blood on the ground for her to step in with her bare feet. I would think CD would have to be incapacitated 1st in order to have killed them both. yuk
and both sets of parents did not know the kids were not at home...to me that still says they snuck out.
so sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member