GUILTY GA - Natalie Henderson, 17, & Carter Davis, 17, murdered, 1 Aug 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Exactly - need to figure out if he worked there for real, and if it was that location he worked at. It's been said JH was a regular there and CD worked there. I think, at the least, CD and JH were there that night. NH - maybe, maybe not. The other 2, I really think so.

At this point you would find out more by walking in the WH and asking them yourself. Not sure why the media (AJC, WSB, 11Alive) hasn't explored the WH angle. Bennett mentioned it so it's not like it's coming out of thin air.

I think it's not mentioned because the perp is caught and all the details will come out in court. I think the reporters have moved on to other stories, and will report again as court dates come up.

Until then, I think we're on our own.

jmopinion

Edited to add....this was in reply to the post about why it's not reported if Carter worked at the WH. Sorry I forgot to quote!

At this point you would find out more by walking in the WH and asking them yourself. Not sure why the media (AJC, WSB, 11Alive) hasn't explored the WH angle. Bennett mentioned it so it's not like it's coming out of thin air.

The media has not covered this in about a week - I also think that anyone who has been interviewed or any establishment they may have been at has probably been told to say "no comment" and not speak about it considering it's an open investigation. People could lose their jobs if they have been told not to speak about it and they do. Witnesses might be called to testify if there ends up being a trial, etc. They wouldn't be talking about it publicly. There are several articles where his friends say he worked at Waffle House. That is the most logical location. It's in between Woodstock and Roswell, it's not far, it's near girlfriend's house, near the gas station he stopped at....etc.

The media has not covered this in about a week - I also think that anyone who has been interviewed or any establishment they may have been at has probably been told to say "no comment" and not speak about it considering it's an open investigation. Witnesses might be called to testify if there ends up being a trial, etc. They wouldn't be talking about it publicly.

The absence of comment in itself could be a clue. If WH is asked and they refused to comment, then that's evidence that there is a link to WH.

Don't recall if this was discussed previously but here's what I am wondering Early on the Smack Chat app was mentioned by LE And IIRC it might have been mentioned in theIr identification of JH. The app had an update on August 4 that basically said " you spoke we listened .... When that annoying "rando" would join your chat and ruin all the fun .... We fixed it by getting rid of .... You control your squad and who gets in"

I am wondering what role if any this app might have played in JH being there behind the Publix at the same time. Was he privy to a conversation the 2 teens had on that app? Perhaps anonymously? Was he stalking them online? Is it simply a coincidence that those updates were made 3 days after the crime? IDK. Would be interested to hear others views re this and possible connection

Wow. I think that says a lot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly what that is remains to be seen. Or not. If there is a plea agreement, the details may never be publicized.

Edited to add: refers back to previous post

Exactly what that is remains to be seen. Or not. If there is a plea agreement, the details may never be publicized.

Edited to add: refers back to previous post

I'm hoping his attorneys are adventurous and go the trial route.... LOL.... I have to know everything ..... ha!

I'm hoping his attorneys are adventurous and go the trial route.... LOL.... I have to know everything ..... ha!

Yes, t's uncomfortable to not have answers and closure! I will be disappointed as well if they are not forthcoming But I imagine there are a lot of people close to this who might be exposed to more pain from a trial as opposed to a plea deal.

I'm hoping for a plea deal, life without parole.

Some things are best left unsaid. jmo

I was kind of kidding - being silly...... If the families want a plea deal to forego the pain of trial, of course I would rather they have that!

11 police cars just flew by me on Roswell Road at Abernathy in Atlanta/Roswell area.

I pulled over to check on breaking news on google, and it appears that caravan is they are transporting him to another facility.

I've never seen that many police cars in a row going 50 miles an hour down in a 35 miles an hour zone.

Got my atyention for sure!

11 police cars just flew by me on Roswell Road at Abernathy in Atlanta/Roswell arra.

I pulled over to check on breaking news on google, and it appears that caravan is they are transporting him to another facility.

I've never seen that many police cars in a row going 50 miles an hour down in a 35 miles an hour zone.

Wow. I do find it curious that he needs such a motorcade.

11 police cars just flew by me on Roswell Road at Abernathy in Atlanta/Roswell area.

I work near there.... wonder if they were taking him to Peachford (mental health facility - it's in this area). I googled and do not see anything - what exact site did you see it on? Thanks!

I work near there.... wonder if they were taking him to Peachford (mental health facility - it's in this area). I googled and do not see anything - what exact site did you see it on? Thanks!

I was on my phone and I did a quick Google on " breaking news Roswell Georgia" when I quickly pulled off side of Roswell Road.

Perhaps I did not see the right dates, and I was looking at old breaking news twitters as I cannot find what I saw before as to tweets

ETA: I clicked on this link in google link http://www.breakingnews.com/topic/roswell-ga-us/ and yes, it was one month ago

:blush:

:sorry:

:daisy:

( now I'm really wondering what all those police cars were rushing to!)

I was on my phone and I did a quick Google on " breaking news Roswell Georgia" when I quickly pulled off side of Roswell Road.

Perhaps I did not see the right dates, and I was looking at old breaking news twitters as I cannot find what I saw before as to tweets

ETA: I clicked on this link in google link http://www.breakingnews.com/topic/roswell-ga-us/ and yes, it was one month ago

:blush:

:sorry:

:daisy:

( now I'm really wondering what all those police cars were rushing to!)
Me too! Since I live somewhat near and i am out and about in the area.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoxanneRia