Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Discovered Missing From Home By Non-Custodial Mom - Savannah #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
two little points/thoughts.
IF she is getting support as a single parent, there is no way she would give that up.

BUT
IF she was feeling some desperation of "keeping a man", she could try to force the 'engagement/potential marriage impression to "keep said man".
Her previous history doesn't lead me to believe that keeping a man longer than it takes to get pregnant and have a baby is terribly important to her. JMO

Last edited:
I may have missed it, but doesn't LS have an adult brother who also lives in the house? If so, I wonder where he was when this transpired? Not suggesting that he's involved, but if LS did something to Q while the brother wasn't around, that suggests to me that it may not have been an accident. What are the odds that something happened when all the other adults weren't around to stop it, IYSWIM.
Agreed.
I've been wondering the same ?
At the very least, what do the other adults have to say ?

The older brother of Quinton may be able to shed some light on what transpired as well.
Something out of the ordinary that morning or the night before ?
Poor child. :(

M00.

Why would the boyfriend of LS be expected to assume legal responsibility for two toddlers that are not his?
How would the babysitter? Or anyone other than the legal guardian. There is much that cannot be sleuthed/judged right now due to this sites TOS of being victim friendly, so I cannot post direct judgements about validity of decisions BJH.

IMO, the younger generation often had more expectations of dual parental responsibilities. I personally wonder how a 50ish year old stepfather would be caring for small kids with their understandably constant needs.

For me, this idea could put more of the family dynamic into light. While conversation is focused on LS, BJH and then the boyfriend. There are two other people living in that house - stepfather and BJH‘s son.

Spousal immunity is much like "taking the 5th". A person can claim this, but can also waive the privilege. If this case went to trial, this issue would be addressed prior to trial, and the jury would never know if the privilege was taken.

Unless both parties conspired together, I suspect the less guilty, or innocent, party would willingly testify.

MOD NOTE:

There are no Verified mental health experts in this discussion and attempts at diagnosing such issues is not allowed. We run across this in many discussions where members speculate or guess regarding ADHD, bipolar, borderline personality, psychopathy, narcissism, autism, Aspergers, etc etc.

Unless someone can link to MSM where it is stipulated that the accused had DID or any other specific mental health / personality disorder, it is off topic so please stop discussing
it.

ETA: I take that back. Karuna is Verified, and as such can answer such questions. Any unverified clinicians can not.

Yikes. Waited for garbage pickup before calling 911? I think that poor baby went to the landfill. :mad:

I am assuming that the police arrived for a missing child, the story stank, began the criminal investigation in tandem with the search for a missing child, saw the trash had just been picked up, traced the truck and may already have processed evidence from the truck. Was Quinton found? We will find out shortly.

In case helpful, saw the question came up a few times in the last few fast-moving pages: discussion of the wedding ring began in this thread, page #4, at top.

I feel for the good taxpayers of Georgia on this one. This trial is going to cost a fortune, the mental health elements alone, the competency examinations, the counseling - a multi-year fortune. And if she is convicted, they’ll be paying for her for the rest of her life.

Crushingly sad story across the board.

If the mother indeed killed Quinton and if she indeed doesn't remember the actual act itself, it might be possible that she combined something like Xanax and alcohol and blacked out. It doesn't necessarily have to be a lie, nor does it have to be a medical diagnosis.

poor baby has not been found, i hope it will be soon, they really havent said anything new other then his body hasnt been found yet, he is deceased as per evidense and the mother is the only suspect at this tie and they dont beleive she is a flight risk. smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
froggy4