Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Discovered Missing From Home By Non-Custodial Mom - Savannah #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm not sure what to make of that. Maybe he has been located, and they're keeping it quiet (doubt it though).

Very strange, especially considering what the passage of time does to evidence, especially when you're talking about a body.

I'm sure there's something we aren't being told.
Yeah, I agree there's something we're missing... or maybe not being told. I think if they found Quinton's body we'd hear about it within no more than 6 hours or so as IMO msm would find out but at the same time I can't figure why LE wouldn't even be at the landfill. Well, unless they know for sure he's not there.

I'd like to know if LE has discovered any relevant video from neighborhood houses and local businesses. That might impact their plan. I'd also like to know if they've brought L back in or if she's lawyered up by now.

Sigh. I keep checking arrests anyway, just in case.

I thought it was kind of strange that they even drained it. Draining a pond makes sense because divers cannot see well and the bottom is so full of silt and debris that they cannot tell if there is a body or some evidence underneath.

But a small backyard pool? It must have been very dirty water for them to feel the need to drain it. JMO
I'm not surprised that LE drained the pool. Even if they knew that his body wasn't in the pool, they probably thought they could gather evidence.

I just think she may have checked herself in at a local behavioral health center, it would help with her 'I can't remember what happened that morning' theory. JMO The chief said something along the lines of 'without getting into specifics, we don't believe she is a flight risk' led me to that line of thinking. Again all JMO
That's exactly what I've been thinking.

Yeah, I'm not sure what to make of that. Maybe he has been located, and they're keeping it quiet (doubt it though).

Very strange, especially considering what the passage of time does to evidence, especially when you're talking about a body.

I'm sure there's something we aren't being told.
But, they are calling out LS as single POI.
What do you make of her lack of arrest?

TIMELINE UPDATED following the presser. I also added a table at the top to clarify the name abbreviations I've been using and their relationship to Q.

MY NOTES/OBSERVATIONS
I'm confident that the FBI is keeping a close eye on MomLS. They've done so much up until this point to make sure they've got all their ducks in a row that I can't imagine they'd drop the ball at this point, when they seem to be so close to a resolution. I also found it very interesting that LE is not currently looking at other suspects; curious what evidence they would have found that would have eliminated the other adults in the residence that morning. Maybe suspicious text messages or phone pings?
@wnk
Great job !!!
We need your great expertise on timelines for all the cases we follow LOL
Thank you for doing all this for little Quinton <3

I really am amazed we have not heard anything, at all, from Quinton's father, or the father's family.
I was surprised a little by this, but, after further reflection, I can understand not wanting to be dragged into the spotlight. Especially since he was apparently initially accused of kidnapping by LS (at least according to her step-father).

I also question the extent of his involvement since Quinton uses his mother's surname, while his siblings use their fathers's surnames.

I wish they would keep searchers working over the weekend :( The longer it takes to find him, the worse it will be.
Maybe they will lower the boom on Monday -- I feel sure that LE wants to get this part of the case past them. Let's hope.
Since LE is apparently not worried about Mom, perhaps they are gonna take time to discuss, get facts in order, and be ready on Monday. Let's hope.

I’m not sure what the police are doing. No weekend searches sounds odd, but with the way they’ve been working this case, I can’t imagine they’re not doing anything at all. And besides processing evidence/waiting for results, I can’t think of anything more important than looking for him. They’ve gotta have something going on, I just wish we knew what it was.

jmo
When Kira Trevino went missing in 2013. St. Paul PD wouldn't talk about their searches. They refused to tell the media where and when they were searching. They did this because they didn't want the media hanging around, gawking at them.

When Kira Trevino went missing in 2013. St. Paul PD wouldn't talk about their searches. They refused to tell the media where and when they were searching. They did this because they didn't want the media hanging around, gawking at them.
Could they be waiting for more digital evidence from all phones involved? Just a thought. God Bless this Angel

The Chatham County Police Department announced Friday they don't believe there will be any searches for Quinton now through Sunday. Investigators will continue, however, to gather and analyze evidence during that time.

If they are indeed searching a landfill, they may be taking this time to let LF operators excavate a particular area. I'm wondering if the waste may have went to a transfer station first - that's potentially where they had a cadaver dog hit. Now they are determining where that waste was placed at the landfill. Just a guess.

But, they are calling out LS as single POI.
What do you make of her lack of arrest?

My mind has been on this all day. It's not making sense to me that LS confessed because if she did, why no arrest and why is she not telling where the baby is located. Why would a person confess and not tell where to located her baby?

I read where some suggested LS may be in a place where she is inpatient, however wouldn't there still be an arrest warrant on file for when LS is released?

My gut tells me that whatever happened to baby Quinton, happened before the call to BS at 5:29.

If LS did not confess, did another person point the finger at LS to make her a suspect? If LS did harm Quinton, I wonder if it is possible LS was not the person to remove little Quinton from the home and possibly doesn't know exactly where the baby is for certain.

Where could this baby be in such a short time.

If BF left for work at 6 AM and was back home a little after 9 AM to speak with BS, that would be reasonable to believe BF left his job around 8:45 am to get back home in time to search house and speak to BS. Someone knows where this baby is.

The Chatham County Police Department announced Friday they don't believe there will be any searches for Quinton now through Sunday. Investigators will continue, however, to gather and analyze evidence during that time.

If they are indeed searching a landfill, they may be taking this time to let LF operators excavate a particular area. I'm wondering if the waste may have went to a transfer station first - that's potentially where they had a cadaver dog hit. Now they are determining where that waste was placed at the landfill. Just a guess.
BBM
That makes a lot of sense -- that's what I think is going on now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vec416