Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Discovered Missing From Home By Non-Custodial Mom - Savannah #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just caught up , I had been avoiding this case because that child was just too cute and well, a baby!
But something is screaming out at me, that makes me mad, just like the local case here jhessye shockley , MOM did not have custody, and there is a reason for that, The grandmother in that case was out of state but had custody of the children, she gave them to the mom and Jhessye died at her hands. I know the grandmother in Quinton's case is suffering, but if the mom was not to have her children .... I lay some blame there.
Our beautiful Butterfly Princess Jhessye. They never recovered her. That case haunts me. Thank God "mom" Jerice was found guilty.

A DAD has expressed his deep concern about his son's safety and is "questioning everything" after his little boy's mom was named as the sole suspect in the presumed death of one of her other children.

Simon's ex-boyfriend Cody Wharton, who co-parents their son <modsnip - please redact minor's name>, said he noticed bruises on his face after he claimed she tried to overdose while she was depressed last spring, he told The U.S. Sun in an exclusive interview.

Wharton, who dated Simon on and off since 2011 before they split, said he hasn't slept since police publicly named her as the primary suspect in Quinton's October 5 disappearance.

"<modsnip> needs to be with me. I want to make sure he's safe," Wharton said. "I'm not sleeping. I'm at a point where he needs to be with me.

"Even now, I'm questioning everything. Is he hurt? What is he doing? I don't want to get a call saying your son is hurt and going to the hospital. (continued)

Chilling past of missing toddler Quentin Simon's mom revealed

Last edited by a moderator:
A DAD has expressed his deep concern about his son's safety and is "questioning everything" after his little boy's mom was named as the sole suspect in the presumed death of one of her other children.

Simon's ex-boyfriend Cody Wharton, who co-parents their son <modsnip - please redact minor's name>, said he noticed bruises on his face after he claimed she tried to overdose while she was depressed last spring, he told The U.S. Sun in an exclusive interview.

Wharton, who dated Simon on and off since 2011 before they split, said he hasn't slept since police publicly named her as the primary suspect in Quinton's October 5 disappearance.

"<modsnip - please redact minor's name> needs to be with me. I want to make sure he's safe," Wharton said. "I'm not sleeping. I'm at a point where he needs to be with me.

"Even now, I'm questioning everything. Is he hurt? What is he doing? I don't want to get a call saying your son is hurt and going to the hospital. (continued)

Thanks!
That article was somewhat disjointed, I wish the interview occurred on video to provide context to some of his replies.

"<modsnip - please redact minor's name> needs to be with me. I want to make sure he's safe," Wharton said. "I'm not sleeping. I'm at a point where he needs to be with me.

Those poor kids I hope they end up in a peaceful home. I also hope someone really is keeping an eye on the mum if she has tried to overdose before. MOO

I do wonder if grandma having custody of the boys impacted L’s behavior. What I mean is that I’ve seen other cases here where a parent(s) doesn’t want the burden of parenting their kids but at the same time resent anyone else stepping in to do the job.

In this case not only was grandma raising Leilani’s kids she had also taken steps to throw her and her boyfriend out and then demanded support money.

I can imagine how angry it might have made Leilani. Did it make her feel powerless? Did she take it out on little Quinton?

I forget, what is it they call people who lack insight and empathy and who only see others in terms of how they serve a selfish purpose? MOO
Yes, narcissists as well as sociopaths.

I feel so bad for the babysitter. She's the one person I pity with no judgement. She did what she could and she loved those babies. She must be heartbroken.
Agree. I'm sure she is thinking "what else could I have done?" and "if only I had...," and "if only..."
I feel sure that Quinton's little face always lit up with a smile when he saw her on those mornings she took care of him. Hoping she has support from someone who makes her feel positive about the time Quinton was with her.

I think plenty of people in little Quinton's life played some type of role in the dysfunction that was going on. Only LS has been named a prime suspect, no other POI at this time LE stated.

I will refrain from judging the GM, GF, BF, and the bio dad if/when we learn more. It isn't always easy, but right now they are all victims too.

I think they know Quinton's location (landfill) but just have not recovered his remains yet. Maybe LS left some type of confession or suicide note explaining what happened. I still don't know why LE didn't have surveillance on everyone in that home during the days of searching, especially LS.

MOO

#Justice4Quinton

The grandmother is not a POI. Posts trashing her about the video, and all responses have been removed.

One of the very basic principles on which WS is based ...

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing known victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is known to be relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, or others who have not been officially designated by law enforcement or in mainstream media as a Person of Interest or suspect is not allowed (i.e. Sleuthing out this type of information, and publicly posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public is not allowed and such posts will be removed, along with any posts that encourage such sleuthing).

This does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media. Members may reasonably discuss what is said in MSM by them or about them, but do not make random accusations, insinuations, suggest their involvement, trash, bash or attack them, or speculate negatively about them.

I'm confused by this. They aren't actively searching anywhere? So the info about the landfill..... They aren't even searching there?
Yeah, I'm not sure what to make of that. Maybe he has been located, and they're keeping it quiet (doubt it though).

Very strange, especially considering what the passage of time does to evidence, especially when you're talking about a body.

I'm sure there's something we aren't being told.

"<modsnip> needs to be with me. I want to make sure he's safe," Wharton said. "I'm not sleeping. I'm at a point where he needs to be with me.

I really am amazed we have not heard anything, at all, from Quinton's father, or the father's family.

Article (might have editing issues) quoting Dad linked above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Louiwebb