Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Discovered Missing From Home By Non-Custodial Mom - Savannah #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe LS was “relocated” to another house owned by the grandparents?
The tension had to be extremely high with LS in the house after being named the prime suspect in Quinton’s death.
Had people been coming to the house (bringing food etc) prior to LS leaving in the white truck the other day?
Or did the visits start then?
“She’s gone now, we can go to the house without seeing LS and take some food”
Maybe BJH is keeping everyone informed on FB, TT, etc?
JMO
I think this is highly likely and LE are aware of where she is.

There are some videos on her tiktok. I don't doubt she loves her children. People who love their children can and do,do bad things to them. Sadly,sometimes love just isn't enough,and it looks like Leilani is a classic case of history repeating.

For what it's worth,I don't think she killed him deliberately. There is no excuse for what she did with him next (or for killing him,just so we're clear).
That's my gut instinct on her too.
Keeping a very open mind on the case.
(still hoping, of course)

Is it OK to share public records not involving named suspects? Apparently BJH had LS's brother evicted from her home in 2019 as well.

Found on re:SearchGA (you have to create a free account) by searching for BJH

Edit: Pretty sure this one is allowed though... LS's child support case was filed in March: re:SearchGA

Attachments

• download (1).png
    download (1).png
    268.2 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Is it possible LS is wearing an electronic tag if she is on probation? Apologies if this is a crazy idea, I know they sometimes do it for offenders here in the UK.
This is interesting. Do we know the terms of her probation, is it possible that she's violated them and is in custody in another state?

Judging by the photos and vids, Chris Watts was a super loving dad. We know though it was just a facade, kept up for the world. And too often it is just a facade...

Playing a loving parent on social media goves one a ton of clicks and likes, so... I wouldn't get too hung up on these pics and vids from LS's pages.
I think this was at grandma's house as she took care of them. It's undeniable if we look at this pictures they did/do care. Celebrating the boy's birthdays with cake, balloons, sweets, Q is dressed appropriate, both neat haircut, sitting in a good, safe baby chair and in the background we see a play area with all kinds of toys and a babyfence. Don't know about how much love and attention this children got, but looking at the pictures IMO this were not children that were severely neglected. I don't say people can deceive the outside world, but I can't believe this was all done for a couple of nice social media posts.

Been wanting to post this but didn't know if relevant for this particular place.
Another case, where searches were done in a landfill, used the info collected for each individual hauler by the landfill.
Apparently, there was a grid type of process and helped narrow down areas for search. Each individual hauler has their own area and the haul is somewhat placed in a certain pattern of delivery days/weeks to the site. Sort of to put method to the madness. Maybe it was put into place for situations such as this.
This is all from what I remember. Didn't look for a source, apologies for being lazy.
So, I'll use FWIR - from what I remember. FRIRFAC - from what I remember from another case. There's so many letters to remember these days, I'm just being a smart aleck.

Yes, and add to that, we know that the FBI was called in within three hours of the missing child report. There was a very tidy opportunity to make sure the trash was tagged.

Is it possible LS is wearing an electronic tag if she is on probation? Apologies if this is a crazy idea, I know they sometimes do it for offenders here in the UK.
I think that if she has an ankle monitor they would be able to track her movements the night before and the morning of Quintons disappearance. IMO

There are some videos on her tiktok. I don't doubt she loves her children. People who love their children can and do,do bad things to them. Sadly,sometimes love just isn't enough,and it looks like Leilani is a classic case of history repeating.

For what it's worth,I don't think she killed him deliberately. There is no excuse for what she did with him next (or for killing him,just so we're clear).
absolutely. No excuses. By saying that she had happy moments with them, I am not condoning/forgiving/okaying anything that occurred.

I’m confused about the child support. IF and that’s a big IF this is about child support, why only one child? If she was so enraged that she had to pay, why only murder poor Quinton?

My imagination, nothing more, leads to wondering if LS had been her Mother’s ‘favorite’ for many years…always forgiven, supported, taken back.

But I wonder (just guessing) if after Grandma got custody of baby Q…HE became the favorite. When LS and current boyfriend disrupted the household, she was now prepared to throw her out and ask for support…but, of vourse, she would keep Q.

Maybe LS had lost her position….and the perks that went with it…as Mom’s favorite and she took her rage out where she knew it would hurt her Mother the most.

I’m confused about the child support. IF and that’s a big IF this is about child support, why only one child? If she was so enraged that she had to pay, why only murder poor Quinton?

We have discussed that the babysitter stated that LS liked QS the least, and it showed. I do not think her behavior was just because of the child support. The babysitter had also stated that she spent a lot of time going down to some drug house....

At the end of the day drugs is such a huge influence.

i probably should state moo.... there were many interviews with the babysitter and I don't remember which one or ones this was stated.

Someone posted this yesterday, mentioning that in regards to someone not having to testify against their spouse, it doesn’t include acts against minors IIRC. I’m summing that up terribly, sorry, I don’t remember all of the legal terms.

Are marriage licenses public info and available online? Hmmmm
Apologies if someone has already answered this. Short answer - you’re right, that’s the case in Georgia.

Long answer—

Under federal law, there are two spousal privileges. If LS were on trial, then one would be held by her (she holds the power) and one would be held by her spouse (he holds the power).

For the one the spouse holds, the current spouse (assuming valid marriage) can refuse to testify against their spouse. Neither the spouse nor the government can compel them to testify. I’m not aware of any exceptions under federal law. Under Georgia law, there is indeed the exception you refer to. I asked my friend and she found this reference:
“There are several important exceptions to the spousal immunity privilege in Georgia. These are found in Section 25-5-503 of the Georgia Code. You may be required to testify in the following scenarios: First, where one spouse is accused of committing a crime against a child under the age of 18. However, you can only be required to testify regarding the specific acts for which your partner is charged.”

For the one she holds, it applies to spousal communications. Meaning, her spouse couldn’t testify to their communications even if he wanted to. This does not apply to: 1) communications before they got married; or 2) acts of any kind, whether against a minor or otherwise. This means that if he chooses to, he could testify to anything she *did*. It basically just means that, if she confessed to him after they were married, she can prevent him from testifying about that. It also allows, for example, a battered spouse to testify against their spouse - “he hit me” is not a spousal communication. (Tangent…I’m not sure how verbal threats are handled, especially in restraining order cases. I’m still not aware of any exceptions.)

Edited to update with Georgia law after checking with a Georgia friend.

Last edited:
It is not uncommon for young women who have recently had a baby out of wedlock to state that the baby-daddy is her fiancé and actually take the name of the boyfriend. Although common law marriages are not recognized in many states these days, it allows the mom to appear married without any of the legal issues of marriage (including possible loss of government benefits only offered to single mothers). Sometimes, these "engagements" lead to marriages, but frequently they don't.
This makes total sense to me. I have such an issue with the expectation that a child should have the father’s last name when it’s not the same as the mother’s. I have no issue with any woman making the choice to take *her child’s* last name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hiyaworld