Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Discovered Missing From Home By Non-Custodial Mom - Savannah #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps the shots of Patron were simply a much needed break to rehydrate. Mom and Grandma's desperate search for that imaginary kidnapper who left the door ajar sometime between 6 and 9 am has CLEARLY been extensive and exhausting these last 2 weeks. ;):rolleyes:

If you think about it, isn't it interesting that Grandma didn't pursue/push the kidnapper angle at least in the beginning? It's almost as if she knew it wasn't true the moment she heard it. Not exactly the reaction I would expect from someone who felt confident they had left their grandkids in good hands....
Wonder if they ran into OJ out looking for Nicole Brown’s murderer on their desperate search?

I don't think the 1st BBM indicates they are out of trash to search from the hauls of interest (2nd BBM). I think it means no new trash is being taken to the area they are pulling trash from to search. I cannot imagine they are out of material to search this quickly. I think it is more about trash that is coming into the landfill is being routed to a completely different area so that their search zone remains separate.

At least I hope that is what is meant by that 1st BBM. LE and FBI mentioned that this search could take weeks.
That’s my understanding also.

I do not believe she has been named a suspect, right? Mom is the only POI.
GMA was out of town during the window of Quinton's disappearance. Unless it is announced by LE that she has played a role in this crime and/or been charged with an offence (like accessory after the fact), she is not a suspect and cannot be sleuthed.

I don't see it as a deliberate attempt to mislead; I don't think she is intelligent enough to think of that. I view her saying he is "one" as ignorance/very low IQ/lack of functioning brain due to drug use; a very literal and simple answer as opposed to a more nuanced one that people with even a slight understanding of child development would use. Moo.
I have to agree with your reasoning. I don't think she had a brain clear enough to count the months since his first birthday so she just said one. JMO

How in the world do any of these people thinking they're helping, in any way?
Not to mention, disturbing the peace of the neighbors.

I think we all get how the murder of a child is infuriating, but this stuff doesn't help.

Wow! I don’t understand that. If I thought a murderer lived in that house (which I do) I don’t think I’d risk walking up on their porch and pissing them off!!
Good point.
What happened to Quinton could happen to another person who annoyed them !
Doubtful they'd commit a crime with all of those other protestors/witnesses standing around, but one never knows with a person (s) unhinged enough to kill a small helpless toddler !

I feel for the neighbors, this has to be unpleasant.
But it will fade away as interest wanes.
M00

Good point.
What happened to Quinton could happen to another person who annoyed them !
Doubtful they'd commit a crime with all of those other protestors/witnesses standing around, but one never knows with a person (s) unhinged enough to kill a small helpless toddler !

I feel for the neighbors, this has to be unpleasant.
But it will fade away as interest wanes.
M00
I’d think that this is a person with no self control and if there were a gun in the house they might just snap!

ETA… and you are right about the neighbors… how unpleasant for them.(typos responsible for 2nd edit.)

I'll be the first to hold my hands up that I've been discussing the protestors and their vigilante form of justice, but at some point it can't be all about them, because they don't deserve any more of my time or thought.

So many victims get lost in the circus that ensues. I for one don't want that to happen in Quinton's case. He deserves better.

If the protestors wanted to do something helpful, let them go out and dig in the landfill, now that they've (searchers) had to take a short break and regroup !
Or provide $$ or food/drinks to those who are toiling amongst the garbage.

The death of an innocent boy makes every decent person furious, but if those who are trespassing and ruining the peace of the neighbors -- want to do something, there are so many other avenues they can pursue to make a difference.

I'll be the first to hold my hands up that I've been discussing the protestors and their vigilante form of justice, but at some point it can't be all about them, because they don't deserve any more of my time or thought.

So many victims get lost in the circus that ensues. I for one don't want that to happen in Quinton's case. He deserves better.
Agreed. I know we're all just waiting for the inevitable, here, but I'd rather it be awkwardly quiet than Quinton to get lost while the whole thread morphs into chatter about suspects doing shots and protesters livestreaming themselves outside the house, probably complete with monetisation, and whatever new drama comes up tomorrow that's probably going to be even trashier. And I'm going to try to do better at not being distracted by that stuff.

I'm here for Quinton. I'm enraged by the rest, but that baby deserves to come first, for once in his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member