Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Discovered Missing From Home By Non-Custodial Mom - Savannah #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG. After watching this video I literally had to go outside to water the plants and get away from my computer..............So the mother is angry. WTH? I really wanted to see the Grandmother smack the hell out of her.
I wonder if GmaBJH was the one who encouraged MomLS to speak up -- make an appeal to the public to shift public opinion and get everyone off their case so they could have a little peace and quiet in the neighborhood and be able to go out in public again.

“Every day that goes by its less tears and more anger, not knowing what’s happening, if that’s even understandable. You wake up every day, angry, hoping that you’ll get a phone call, and that phone call just doesn’t come,” Leilani said.

yeah, yeah, Leilani, the rest of the world is angry too, believe me. And your other little son who probably saw the whole thing and will be scarred for life. And Q's bio daddy who you blamed for all your own crimes.
Maybe my eyes are tired but I watched the video three times and I do not see any tears with that whine.

OMG. After watching this video I literally had to go outside to water the plants and get away from my computer..............So the mother is angry. WTH? I really wanted to see the Grandmother smack the hell out of her.
They were teasing more of this interview during the video. I wonder if BJH will also be interviewed or if she is just there as a show of support for her daughter.

Oddly defiant. It's like she's saying prove it.

I have a lot of respect for Chief Hadley and those searching for Q. I pray that the investigation led them to the right spot.
bolding mine.
Speechless.
But I think you could be right !
This keeps getting worse, as if it couldn't already be unspeakably vile and horrendous.

What the...? Leilani's upset? SMDH. From your link:

Leilani and her mother, Billie Howell, said that some people have gone so far as to leave signs that say things like “Baby Killer” on Quinton’s memorial, which they say disrespects his memory.

“It makes it hard to even process what’s going around us. We get to the point where we have to barricade our own home in order to even feel safe in our backyard because we can’t even process what is happening everywhere else, or even have the time to do so. I can’t even walk out and appreciate my own son’s memorial or put down gifts that I got for him. I can’t even go out there and do that without harassment and negligence and everything. It’s just devastating to see that this is how the outside world reacts,” Leilani Simon said.
She said “I can’t even walk out and appreciate my own son’s memorial”. WHAT? She is the reason there is a memorial for that poor child. Heartbreaking…

I wonder if GmaBJH was the one who encouraged MomLS to speak up -- make an appeal to the public to shift public opinion and get everyone off their case so they could have a little peace and quiet in the neighborhood and be able to go out in public again.
If she did I'm glad. LE has already interviewed her and can compare what they know with what she is saying now and how she is saying it. It's good for investigators. JMO

They were teasing more of this interview during the video. I wonder if BJH will also be interviewed or if she is just there as a show of support for her daughter.
Let's just say that WTOC, and the interview we are discussing, is not the only public venue that GMA/LS/relatives are boo hoo hooing on. I should add, boo hooing at the injustice to THEM, not the baby. IMO

Last edited:
"And if something does come up". That is infuriating that she thinks of her son in those terms..."SOMETHING may come up". Like his body. At least Lori Hacking was badly composed but in/near a rug, which made her a little easier to find, though it took 6 weeks.

If she was seen putting her baby in a dumpster, OMG I hope they can describe what he was wrapped in.

"And if something does come up". That is infuriating that she thinks of her son in those terms..."SOMETHING may come up".
Is she just trying to tick off people more then they already are. She’d be better off in the back yard with a bottle of patron . I hope LE find this little guy soon so justice can start jmvho moo

Maybe my eyes are tired but I watched the video three times and I do not see any tears with that whine.
Based on your comment on this behavior, I watched full screen and think that in the second part I may have seen a small streak of tear on her right half hidden by hair, fwiw. (I didn't watch to correct you but was inspired to watch her rather than just read. It was enlightening.) The impression I got was very much like Amber Heard's testimony.
I look forward to the day when she is convicted and removed from hurting others. People like that just need to be put far away. There seem to be so many of them. I just don't understand. JMO.

“Every day that goes by its less tears and more anger, not knowing what’s happening, if that’s even understandable. You wake up every day, angry, hoping that you’ll get a phone call, and that phone call just doesn’t come,” Leilani said.

yeah, yeah, Leilani, the rest of the world is angry too, believe me. And your other little son who probably saw the whole thing and will be scarred for life. And Q's bio daddy who you blamed for all your own crimes.

This was the quote that infuriated me the most....she has the nerve to say she is angry?! I would love to know what she thinks she has a right to be angry about? That they haven't found her son in the landfill fast enough for her?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member