Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Discovered Missing From Home By Non-Custodial Mom - Savannah #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The vigilante protesting does nothing to further the investigation. I understand people are upset, I'm livid myself, but the focus should be on finding little Quinton's remains, and then prosecuting the responsible party(ies) to the fullest extent of the law.

My thoughts are with the searchers as they begin another grueling and dangerous recovery effort. May today be the day.

MOO
#Justice4Quinton
Agreed. Let's all be honest here...unless people have specific information pertinent to the case or they are LE, they are not helping. This isn't about the spectators. Let LE do their jobs.

Thank you! I think I'm settling in okay. I came to Websleuths because I used to follow unidentified/identified decedents through the linktree at the bottom of wikipedia pages, and they removed that. So I had to find a new place to follow Does. I think I've gotten the hang of what I can and can't post, and I've only had a handful of posts deleted so far! Nothing awful - I just have a tendency to shift topics tangentially sideways a bit, because that's how my ADHD brain works. So the 'off topic' notice has appeared more than once. :)

But right now, I'm here for Quinton! In awe of all the folks keeping up with the media on the case on multiple platforms and MSM, and in absolute awe of those who are doing their best to bring him home through this long search and the investigation as a whole. This one feels special, because though I've been reading some of the old threads about other babies, like King Jay, Quinton I've been following on here since a day or two after he went missing, as it's happening. I'm sure the rest of you can relate.
Welcome!! I joined the forum because of the UID people as well! Well that and Karen Mitchel . When I joined Casey Anthony's daughter had just been reported missing. So your story is definitly relatable. I am hoping Quinton's story has a different ending ,in 2 ways.
1. Truth. Caylee never got her story told. We dont know why she died,or how she died . I mean we just know it was f kd up that her momster put a heart sticker on her ducked taped dead mouth. Which lands us number 2.
2. Justice. Caylee never got justice . Until her true tiny little life story is told ,that cant happen. She was born to a teen mom ,who left her in a bag. The end.
I pray Quinton's mom is able to share his True story. Her beautiful baby with so much future ahead of him, why did he die is he dead? I am not gonna lie I hope he is not in that landfill. I wont be happy until they search the whole thing,but if they dont find him there what next? I am kinda afraid at this point.

Maybe my eyes are tired but I watched the video three times and I do not see any tears with that whine.
I know, right? in each little clip of L "crying" there are no tears and she seems to be more "emotional" when she talks about the "outside world" reacting negatively to her.

L doesn't miss a beat; even her own mother (BJH) gives her a funny side eye while watching her performance and ends up covering her face.

IMO both these women know exactly what happened that night. Memory problems my aunt Fanny. :mad:

I feel sure if she does have an attorney, that attorney advised her to keep her mouth shut. JMO
Her brother just did a interview & was going back and forth with the attorney on what could and could not be answered. I don't see him having one and not her. But the attorney could be advising for her to start looking like she is a grieving Mom since right now, all people have seen of her is court appearances, mug shots & her out getting wasted while her baby is being looked for. Trying to humanize her would be my guess. But JMO.

Just catching up. Q’s dad is not at fault here, but I feel like I’ve heard the other parent say the offending parent was dangerous, bad parent etc. in cases like this so many times before. I just wonder, then WHY don’t they take steps to be in their child’s life, or if they are, try to get primary/full custody? Seems in most of these cases there is at least some evidence that the offending parent wasn’t fit to have the child well before the crime happens. But again, not dad’s fault here, and I do believe what he says.

Also curious why LS would just move away (I know he said she was kicked out)—is this because she knew she’d have help from a new bf, or BJH? From what we’ve heard, she’s lived in multiple places and it feels like she so easily goes from place to place.

Random thought: if LS uses drugs, do we believe she’s probably still using? I can’t imagine any dealer going near her knowing the crap she’s in. They’d have to be wondering if she’s being watched, tailed, etc. But it’s hard to imagine she’s actually stopped if she was using until Q’s disappearance..so I don’t know.

but if they don't find him there what next? I am kinda afraid at this point.
Snipped for focus.
bolding mine.

All good points.
For starters, I don't think they (BJH & LS) were grieving while out at that bar getting hammered and pestering the wait staff for their phone #'s.
And I don't think the fbi were watching them unless at a distance and certainly do not believe they sent them over a round of drinks in the hopes of getting them to loosen up and slip ; as has been mentioned before now.
:rolleyes:

As far as your post, esp. the bolded part, it could've been that they were indeed celebrating that Quinton may be nowhere near that landfill.
As in, they may find it hilarious that the search is continuing ... when they (or at least one person, at least five adult people were living there, iirc ?) know darn well where that precious little guy is !

There might be footage of LS throwing a bundle or bag into the dumpster, and waiting for garbage pickup.
That doesn't mean Quinton was inside it.

I'm interested in the movements of her brother and of DY.
Just saying.
M00.

Her brother just did a interview & was going back and forth with the attorney on what could and could not be answered. I don't see him having one and not her. But the attorney could be advising for her to start looking like she is a grieving Mom since right now, all people have seen of her is court appearances, mug shots & her out getting wasted while her baby is being looked for. Trying to humanize her would be my guess. But JMO.
bolding mine.
Hmmm....

We were told that BJH arrived home to find Quinton gone and crime scene tape up, but did she leave work early or go anywhere, while working ?
I'm asking as some jobs do not require a person to be there at all times.
Let's say with some pipe fitter/welding jobs (which I think BJH did ?), you can finish early or also work at one job and go to another if there's a wait ?

Eta :
This is not to say I think BJH harmed Quinton directly.
Maybe indirectly, by leaving him with a person whom she knew better than anyone ?
My take on BJH so far is damage control.
I wonder how many times she's had to cover or clean up the mess her daughter has mired herself in ?
M00.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm jaded after watching so many nearly identical interviews with other caregivers who turned out to be the murderer of a disappeared child but I see zero sincerity in their words.

BJH says:

"We want something great to come out of this, but mostly, we want him not to be found in that landfill. We want him to be found...”

And Leilani chimes in to finish the sentence with:

“...Happy and alive. We want him back in our arms, holding us. That’s what we want. We’re just hoping that he’s in somebody’s house and they’re feeding him and maybe they wanted a baby or couldn’t have a baby. Maybe they thought they were his savior. That’s our best hope at this point.”

Like a tag team. Lies IMO. How many times have we seen the same lies? I've lost count. MOO.

In regards to the most recent Daily Mail Article: I don't really find ANYONE to be totally credible to be honest.

Bio dad seems to have his own history of legal and substance troubles. I definitely do not think he had anything to do with Quinton's "disappearance" and feel badly that she attempted to pin this mess on him, however I also don't buy that he was some innocent, do-gooder model citizen who was always completely uninvolved but simply blamed for LS's illegal activities. Less than stellar people tend to gravitate to other less than stellar people. Where has this estranged father been this whole time? Oh yeah, just 85 miles away.

In regards to the most recent Daily Mail Article: I don't really find ANYONE to be totally credible to be honest.

Bio dad seems to have his own history of legal and substance troubles. I definitely do not think he had anything to do with Quinton's "disappearance" and feel badly that she attempted to pin this mess on him, however I also don't buy that he was some innocent, do-gooder model citizen who was always completely uninvolved but simply blamed for LS's illegal activities. Less than stellar people tend to gravitate to other less than stellar people. Where has this estranged father been this whole time? Oh yeah, just 85 miles away.

100% agree

I can't stomach reading anything she has to say.

"“I’m here. I’ve been here every day since this. I’m not running and I’m not hiding. And if something does come up that I am at fault, I will take myself to that police station,” Leilani Simon said."

So she is sticking to the can't remember anything claim.
How is this any different than those who claim self defense? JMO

I'm a little surprised that Chatham County PD didn't tweet anything today about searching the landfill even though they said they'd be back at it at sunrise Monday. They've been so good about keeping us apprised of their progress so far.

I'm not going to read anything into it, just curious.

I'm a little surprised that Chatham County PD didn't tweet anything today about searching the landfill even though they said they'd be back at it at sunrise Monday. They've been so good about keeping us apprised of their progress so far.

I'm not going to read anything into it, just curious.
I will guess it's just that there is nothing new outside of searching through the selected trash. I don't expect anything new until they find something of interest. JMO

i mean this with all sincerity and im not trying to be rude — is there something up with LS? It’s baffling to me how she seemingly isn’t able to connect cause and effect / action and reaction.

Her judgement seems so odd. Like why steal lemonade and popcorn? Why lie about quintons dad when it can be disproven so easily? Why steal from a neighbor when there are witnesses?

How could she possibly think anything she’s doing portays her positively?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member