Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Discovered Missing From Home By Non-Custodial Mom - Savannah #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think for a second that LS gave Quentin a bath, but it wouldn't shock me if she ran water in the tub and threw him or both of the kids in there to fend for themselves. If such a drowning accident occurred, that would be the most likely scenario. It also casts sole blame away from Leilani and also onto DY, who LE have not named as a suspect at all.

This is nothing more than yet another way of absolving LS of murdering her child. Poor girl was just high and passed out and the baby accidentally drowned because DY, who is not the father, wasn't paying attention to him. And then she did what any reasonable person would do. She took him to a dumpster and threw his little lifeless body in, and went home and started practicing crying, which she apparently did not perfect, as there do not seem to be tears when she tries.

Regardless of what she claims not to remember, LE apparently have video of her throwing little Quinton away, like trash, and that will be more than enough to nail her, once he is found. She had better hope an autopsy won't be able to show that he died from some other means, like physical abuse, or drug overdose. Maybe she will remember what she did to her child while she is spending the rest of her life in prison. I hope she remembers, every day. JMO
I missed where the police have a video of LS threw his body in. Can you post the link. Thank you

I missed where the police have a video of LS threw his body in. Can you post the link. Thank you
BJH stated in more than one article linked here that LE told her they have video of LS placing something in a specific dumpster at a specific time, and they are now searching the landfill for a dead child. Perhaps I am mistaken, and it was just the weekly trash that she was dumping, but I hardly think that would have made her the prime and only suspect. JMO

ETA...referenced in the attached DM article...

In their phone conversation, Bubba asked Billie Jo, who has legal custody of Quinton and his older brother, why police are so confident he was dumped.

'They're saying they've got video,' she replied. 'Nobody's seen the video.'

Last edited:
BJH stated in her video that has been linked and discussed here, that LE told her they have video of LS placing something in a specific dumpster at a specific time, and they are now searching the landfill for a dead child. Perhaps I am mistaken, and it was just the weekly trash that she was dumping, but I hardly think that would have made her the prime and only suspect. JMO
TY. I guess it depends on what dumpster she was putting trash into. MOO

I don't believe little Quinton drowned in the bathtub for a second. And how convenient is it that LS was 'high' and doesn't remember?! Nah, nope, no way.

When would this have even taken place? He was obviously dead when she contact the BS at 5:39 am. LS wouldn't have been up early to give him a bath before then.

I've always wondered about what was going on in the home the night before. Who was there?

LE believes Quinton is dead. There has to be some legit type of physical evidence like blood evidence, or a cadaver hit coupled along with a video showing LS disposing something in a dumpster. They would never make that public statement and spend the time and money on searching that landfill if they weren't positive.

I'm so sorry little Quinton and pray you're found soon. You deserved so much better.

IMO

Sure, if you want to take the killer’s word at face value, but why would you?
I think some of us are taking the suspect's word about Quinton's death as seriously as we took Ruben's bs story in Lonzie's case - IOW not at all. Ruben cut a deal and got 24 years in exchange for leading LE to Lonzie's body.

I don't think that could happen here even if L wanted to, unless she disposed of Quinton's body somewhere else. And IF LE really does have video then they're searching the right place.

You know what I hate? When people say: "In all honesty I don't know." In all honesty, truth be told...yada yada yada...

MOO is the word "honestly" shows that the subject is not always honest. Again my own opinion...the word "Honestly" is also frequently found in the language of criminals and in police statements, (which I've read right here) it is often an indicator that the subject has not been honest up to this point in the statement.

THIS why I hate that statement.

What I’m wondering since hearing gmaBJH’s phone call and how broke up she was about Quinton (heavy Sarcasm), I wonder if they’re bathing in the tub they are pretending he drowned in??? These two make me sick.

You know what I hate? When people say: "In all honesty I don't know." In all honesty, truth be told...yada yada yada...

MOO is the word "honestly" shows that the subject is not always honest. Again my own opinion...the word "Honestly" is also frequently found in the language of criminals and in police statements, (which I've read right here) it is often an indicator that the subject has not been honest up to this point in the statement.

Interesting! I never thought of it that way!

BJH stated in more than one article linked here that LE told her they have video of LS placing something in a specific dumpster at a specific time, and they are now searching the landfill for a dead child. Perhaps I am mistaken, and it was just the weekly trash that she was dumping, but I hardly think that would have made her the prime and only suspect. JMO

ETA...referenced in the attached DM article...

In their phone conversation, Bubba asked Billie Jo, who has legal custody of Quinton and his older brother, why police are so confident he was dumped.

'They're saying they've got video,' she replied. 'Nobody's seen the video.'

TY !

I am thinking now that what she dumped may have been a clear or semi-clear plastic bag/container that showed a little body or pair of legs visible ? :mad:
Cannot post what I want to say.

I will say that if I had custody of a small toddler and his brother, the last thing I'd do is to leave them with a non-custodial person !
Also will not say, "there go I but for the grace .....", because most if not all of us would not do that.

Leaving them with the babysitter was not full time.
LS had them nights and probably other times.
This was not acceptable.

Other people have had terrible upbringings but never put their children or grandchildren in danger.
If he is found (hopefully soon), I'd put money on the possible neglectful upbringing being used as a defense for LS.

None of know how Quinton passed, but to try to explain or condone his death by saying the parent(s) were high and/or passed out, is not the excuse anyone should be making, and this 'explanation' is not helping to make LS look less culpable.
It's staggering ... and with each interview it only gets worse.
M00.

Just now catching up on the Gma/Bubba phone call. Not a mention of grief about the loss of Quinton. Nothing about missing the children removed by CPS. It was all about the inconvenience of not living their lives as usual. MOO
bolding mine.
Agreed.
Sometimes the truth is is worse than the most terrifying book or movie.
It's not only sad, it's incomprehensible to most people.
If Quinton had been in the care of his bio dad or foster care, he'd probably be alive, and we wouldn't be here !
I didn't want to speculate about why he wasn't with his dad, but sometimes the other parent fights it and one parent loses custody for whatever reason.
M00.

I use that all the time. lol

That is a pet peeve of mine too. I had a friend that said "to be honest with you...." all the time! Finally I asked him are you not being honest with me when you aren't saying you are?

Truth be told there's a lot of things that I dislike, but I would honestly hate to offend anyone if it's unintentional and just a habit one has picked up over the years. If I'm honest to be likened to a criminal is rather upsetting.

Truth be told there's a lot of things that I dislike, but I would honestly hate to offend anyone if it's unintentional and just a habit one has picked up over the years. If I'm honest to be likened to a criminal is rather upsetting.
I wish I could heart react and laugh react at the same time.

I agree with you. I always felt it was a "tell", like in poker. After living and working in the Savannah area for over a decade, I heard the term used ad nauseam, it's just a colloquialism used often by the people of the low country to say, "you know what I think?". I agree with you, and sometimes when it was said to me, I was like, "no, I want you to lie to me instead", though when working with clients in the legal field I would tell them I didn't need them to be honest. Which fits your assessment. Can't lie, (see what I did there? Lol) everytime I hear it, I twinge. Ebm: I've found, in my experience, doesn't mean people are dishonest. I've heard, "to be honest with ya, I would like a sweet tea instead of water" and I wouldn't read into it too much. :)

Last edited:
It truly is annoying, and I truly hope I don’t overuse a word so that it truly loses all meaning, but, it is what it is.
Back to Tot Mom & Grandma, wonder what they’re doing right now. Smoking in the back yard? Hollering at each other or their SOs on their phones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthonyotoole