Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Discovered Missing From Home By Non-Custodial Mom - Savannah #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know if cadaver dogs were used in the home and in LS vehicle? I remember that cadaver dogs hit on Casey Anthony's car and a corner of the Anthony's backyard. I'm asking this because I too want to know what took LE to the landfill other than the video of LS putting something into a dumpster. Did the dogs hit at the house or in her car?
Good question - I haven't seen any information on when the dogs were called in or what they might have hit on. I do believe I read that the pool was mentioned early on but wasn't drained until days later. If the dogs were brought in early, I would have thought they would have at least hit on the edge of the pool. With gma and step-grandfather away from the home, and the boyfriend going to work before 6, I wonder what car she would have had in order to drive somewhere to dispose of the trash? MOO

I was too late to edit my previous post - I found that k9's were brought in on the first day to track, but I believe it wasn't until day 8 that "dogs" were brought in - after Q was reportedly not alive any longer. This is according to the timeline by a WS post. It was also on day 6 when the pool was drained.

As soon as I read the CPS documents and saw the word 'cocaine', my heart sank and all I'm seeing here is a tiny child viciously murdered in a cocaine fuelled rage, in which case,, the nearest solid structure is probably what killed him.

There is no mystery IMO..
I see only rage, not negligence.
I hope I'm wrong but there was no other reason to dump him.
She seems daft enough to try anything.

But even she knew that there was no way on earth to mask his death as an accident.

Speculation, only.
Do u have a link to the CPS documents? I would like to read them, but haven't seen them posted. Thanks in advance ☺

Do u have a link to the CPS documents? I would like to read them, but haven't seen them posted. Thanks in advance ☺
I haven't seen any CPS documents that have been posted. The only link I have found is the babysitter McCarta told WSAV that she had called DFCS about Quinton and his siblings before. I agree, I would like to read official documents rather than an undocumented individual.

Upon seeing LE stating the identity of their thus far only suspect, I am left perplex by this move. Wondering if anyone has knowledge on whether this is unusual or not in this type of case. IMO I would be worried my suspect/s would up and flee. Apologies if this question has already been answered. I admit I have not read the whole thread. I cant even begin to imagine what the loved ones are going through.

Upon seeing LE stating the identity of their thus far only suspect, I am left perplex by this move. Wondering if anyone has knowledge on whether this is unusual or not in this type of case. IMO I would be worried my suspect/s would up and flee. Apologies if this question has already been answered. I admit I have not read the whole thread. I cant even begin to imagine what the loved ones are going through.
I don’t think she’s considered a flight risk because of this:

“Leilani, who has a history of abusing drugs, is starting a rehab program this week, she pointed out.” (The “She” being BJH). Even if it’s not inpatient le would know immediately if she stopped attending, right?

Source:

I don’t think she’s considered a flight risk because of this:

“Leilani, who has a history of abusing drugs, is starting a rehab program this week, she pointed out.” (The “She” being BJH). Even if it’s not inpatient le would know immediately if she stopped attending, right?

Source:
I think so, if it is court ordered. Which is might be for her custody issues she has coming up with her other two.

they have her under surveillance

EXCLUSIVE: Quinton Simon’s baby sitter exclusively told Fox News Digital that she found the boy and his toddler brother alone in the family’s pool over the summer — and now suspects that the missing boy drowned.

"I felt the whole time that this has happened that Quinton got out and maybe got into the pool," Diana McCarta, 47, told Fox News Digital. "That’s my feelings all along because Zayne can open the door, and they’ve gone out before."

"They were dirty. We fed them good because they were always hungry," said Quinton's babysitter Diana McCarta, "Definitely, there was neglect there."

Missing Georgia toddler Quinton Simon may have drowned in family pool, babysitter says

Last edited:
EXCLUSIVE: Quinton Simon’s baby sitter exclusively told Fox News Digital that she found the boy and his toddler brother alone in the family’s pool over the summer — and now suspects that the missing boy drowned.

"I felt the whole time that this has happened that Quinton got out and maybe got into the pool," Diana McCarta, 47, told Fox News Digital. "That’s my feelings all along because Zayne can open the door, and they’ve gone out before."

Missing Georgia toddler Quinton Simon may have drowned in family pool, babysitter says
methinks the babysitter should stop giving interviews. I know the press is scrambling for the next new angle, but her continued involvement is becoming suspect to me at this point. She suspected all along Q died in the pool and now oh so conveniently she now recalls a time she caught the babies in the pool unsupervised. Really? but it never occurred to her to mention that in earlier interviews where she discusses her neglect concerns etc? GMAB she is enjoying the spotlight MOO and it detracts from what is important. Where is Q?

methinks the babysitter should stop giving interviews. I know the press is scrambling for the next new angle, but her continued involvement is becoming suspect to me at this point. She suspected all along Q died in the pool and now oh so conveniently she now recalls a time she caught the babies in the pool unsupervised. Really? but it never occurred to her to mention that in earlier interviews where she discusses her neglect concerns etc? GMAB she is enjoying the spotlight MOO and it detracts from what is important. Where is Q?

clearly, the authorities think Q is in the landfill and are searching.

Maybe the DM gave her thoughts to police earlier and that is what the pool was drained. Maybe she was asked not to say anything by police. My opinion of what could have happened. No family member is in the press talking about Q, just silent or complaining about the family’s quality of life bjeing interrupted by protestors. I am happy the babysitter cares to keep his story alive.

clearly, the authorities think Q is in the landfill and are searching.

Maybe the DM gave her thoughts to police earlier and that is what the pool was drained. Maybe she was asked not to say anything by police. My opinion of what could have happened. No family member is in the press talking about Q, just silent or complaining about the family’s quality of life bjeing interrupted by protestors. I am happy the babysitter cares to keep his story alive.
if the BBM is the case it is all the more reason for her to stop giving statement and interviews. JMO

"They were dirty. We fed them good because they were always hungry," said Quinton's babysitter Diana McCarta, "Definitely, there was neglect there."

I wonder if this is something she told LE which is why they drained it.

I hope this doesn't turn into another Kiely situation where a certain theory grows legs even though there's no evidence to support it.

Sure, it's possible Quinton's brother opened the door and Quinton ended up drowning in the pool although it's disgusting to think his mother (and possibly other adults) would choose to put his body in a garbage bag and throw him into a dumpster rather than call 911. Many of us have seen the worst of the worst in cases here so we know what people can do to innocent children.

It's just as possible that LE's prime suspect L directly harmed Quinton while high on cocaine or some other drug. If the boyfriend is not implicated in a crime then whatever happened would have occurred between 6 and 9 am, likely closer to 6 as there needed to be time to dispose of his body.

In which case it's still baffling that someone texted the babysitter at ~5:30 am to tell her the kids wouldn't be over that day. Why? It's hard to believe that L would suddenly decide to care for all three kids that day while the boyfriend was at work.

The timeline is screwy right now so without more information IMO it's just as likely that Quinton was intentionally harmed by a frustrated caregiver as it is that he wandered outside and into an algae-filled pool. I don't want to see certain msm push one theory over another just for the sake of clicks. Although at this point it may be moot since Quinton's poor little body has probably gone through changes. It seems like time is becoming a murderer's best bet. Sigh.
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member