Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Discovered Missing From Home By Non-Custodial Mom - Savannah #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are they doing exactly? Helping? Getting a confession? They are making a bad situation worse.
Yes, they are not being helpful. Actually, since the police had to be called out to arrest some that had banged on windows, they are taking police resources away that should and could be used elsewhere. If gma and family were to leave, I wonder how soon the protesters would vandalize and destroy the house? JMO

Getting msm attemtion to case
I hear you, I do.
But media attention won't help now.
Also they're not doing it for altruism, they're doing it for money.
There is an audience for this nonsense and they're happy to pay, sadly..

If there is more information out there, as in outside the home, protesters are doing a disservice to the investigation.
That is because alleged perpetrator cannot leave the house without the mob following.

They're writing themselves into every murder, story becomes about their escapades, not the victims or perps.

They keep media attn on babyQ. Look how many other cases just fade away. One of the major crime channels gave over 12 minutes to one of the major protestors, that's media attention worth thousands.
There was already a huge media presence on this before they even got there. That's why these "creators" are there in the first place. Every time a case becomes big in the media, they do this for the publicity.

If you go on these people's channels do you see them covering cases that are not already being heavily covered in the media? No.

It's the cases that are not getting enough attention they should focus on if they want to actually help.

ETA: Also, why is media attention still needed? LE have already said that Quinton is dead and his mum is their prime suspect. Pretty sure LE do not need the public's help anymore.

Last edited:
MSM attention is only useful if there is a reason to believe than an unknown random person may have seen or heard something that provides evidence. In the Gabby Petito case it was helpful as people heard about the case and realized they had seen the couple or videotaped the van. In this case, whatever happened to Quinton happened in the privacy of the family house. There are unlikely to be random visitors witnessing events.

We have heard second-hand from grandma that LE has something on video. Although it is possible that somebody saw something concerning this, LE has not provided enough information for potential witnesses to come forward. It is also possible that they believe they have interviewed all possible witnesses already.

Hi long time lurker first time poster. I hope you are all well.

I have followed this from day 1 his innocent beautiful face has completely pulled me in.

This whole story, investigation, the family has me spinning. How can the grandmother not get any information out of her daughter while they have still lived together for a month. Go out drinking a week after he disappeared? No posts about flyers/help search/ how much they miss the other kids. Such weird behaviour also the boyfriend who apparently last saw him. How is he not a prime suspect also.

I’m losing faith they will ever find baby Q but I’m grasping onto that someone will be charged at the end of all of this.

I agree, at what point does this protesting become more, such as harassment and bullying? If I'm gma, I can either cower and hide behind walls, or fight back. JMO.
Well, she could have taken the 300 bar tab money and spent it on some excellent noise canceling headphones, instead of blasting a song telling the protesters to get over caring about her likely deceased flesh and blood.

I have a different perspective about protestors than I have seen expressed here. While I respect all viewpoints, child abuse in our society deserves open, public protest IMO. Where better than at the scene of a crime?

What are protests?
A protest is an event or action where people gather with others to publicly express their opinions about something that is happening in society. There are a variety of potential goals for a protest: influence public opinion, draw attention to and share information about a perceived injustice, gain a wide audience for the cause, push public policy or legislation forward, learn more about an issue, connect with others who feel passionate about the issue, speak one's truth and bear witness. Protests can also provide inspiration and a sense of being part of a larger movement. The overarching purpose of protests is to demand change.

I am fully aware I may not change many minds here with this post. I also am not wanting to contribute to the anger & frustration many feel in response to what they see as inappropriate overreach in this particular event.

But protesting itself is important in a free society. Doing things that land you in jail when protesting is wrong IMO. But free speech rights are critical. Advocating for change is critical. Raising awareness of issues like family violence and child abuse is critical.

MY OPINIONS ONLY

Quinton’s biological dad, Henry Moss Jr., has gone through a string of recent losses with his son presumed to be dead nearly a month ago, his mother passing away last week, and his father this week.

Hi long time lurker first time poster. I hope you are all well.

I have followed this from day 1 his innocent beautiful face has completely pulled me in.

This whole story, investigation, the family has me spinning. How can the grandmother not get any information out of her daughter while they have still lived together for a month. Go out drinking a week after he disappeared? No posts about flyers/help search/ how much they miss the other kids. Such weird behaviour also the boyfriend who apparently last saw him. How is he not a prime suspect also.

I’m losing faith they will ever find baby Q but I’m grasping onto that someone will be charged at the end of all of this.
Hi and welcome to WS!
Yes, this is very tough while we wait and hope that little Q will be found by investigators. It's a painstaking process at the landfill but the fact that they are still there and spending quite a bit of money and resources to do so gives me faith. JMO

I have a different perspective about protestors than I have seen expressed here. While I respect all viewpoints, child abuse in our society deserves open, public protest IMO. Where better than at the scene of a crime?

What are protests?
A protest is an event or action where people gather with others to publicly express their opinions about something that is happening in society. There are a variety of potential goals for a protest: influence public opinion, draw attention to and share information about a perceived injustice, gain a wide audience for the cause, push public policy or legislation forward, learn more about an issue, connect with others who feel passionate about the issue, speak one's truth and bear witness. Protests can also provide inspiration and a sense of being part of a larger movement. The overarching purpose of protests is to demand change.

I am fully aware I may not change many minds here with this post. I also am not wanting to contribute to the anger & frustration many feel in response to what they see as inappropriate overreach in this particular event.

But protesting itself is important in a free society. Doing things that land you in jail when protesting is wrong IMO. But free speech rights are critical. Advocating for change is critical. Raising awareness of issues like family violence and child abuse is critical.

MY OPINIONS ONLY
Nobody here, afaik, has any problem with protests.
We are familiar with this particular clique, however..
These are not protests, these are publicity stunts, hell raising in an attempt to drive income to dubious internet channels.

Heartbreaking to see this poor baby hasn't been located, even though we knew there was a good chance that he wouldn't be. I can't stand the thought of his little body laying in trash at a landfill, it goes against the very core of human decency.

LE seems completely dedicated to searching until he is found, but I wonder at what point they will have to call it off. Then what will happen to the case? Do they have enough evidence to bring charges without the body? I think they do, but I don't know if they have Cause/Manner of death which might make a difference in the charges.

Praying Quinton is recovered and LS is charged and sitting in jail awaiting trial.

MOO

Quinton’s biological dad, Henry Moss Jr., has gone through a string of recent losses with his son presumed to be dead nearly a month ago, his mother passing away last week, and his father this week.
That poor man, Quinton’s bio dad, to have gone through the loss of both parents while his own son is laying in a garbage dump. He seemed like he was really struggling to hang on during the earlier interviews.

Nobody here, afaik, has any problem with protests.
We are familiar with this particular clique, however..
These are not protests, these are publicity stunts, hell raising in an attempt to drive income to dubious internet channels.
Who are they? What dubious internet channels? Just curious. Are they the only ones who have protested? Is it one group or several?

Apologies if this has already been revealed & I missed it. TIA

Heartbreaking to see this poor baby hasn't been located, even though we knew there was a good chance that he wouldn't be. I can't stand the thought of his little body laying in trash at a landfill, it goes against the very core of human decency.

LE seems completely dedicated to searching until he is found, but I wonder at what point they will have to call it off. Then what will happen to the case? Do they have enough evidence to bring charges without the body? I think they do, but I don't know if they have Cause/Manner of death which might make a difference in the charges.

Praying Quinton is recovered and LS is charged and sitting in jail awaiting trial.

MOO
I hope they do have enough to bring charges.
She's unlikely to talk and it looks as though she is being enabled by those in the home and emboldened by the 'exteriors'

He may not be located.
I don't know if many here remember the case of Ying Ying Zhang.
Her body was never located.
There was sufficient luminol evidence though and a cadaver dog signalled at a small vanity.
In her case, the perpetrator had used tons of chemicals to clean everything.

FBI tore the apartment asunder, found blood under carpet, had soaked through floor boards.

It was a Federal DP case.
He was found guilty.
He had decapitated her and chopped her body and put it in dumpsters.
It was several months before he told them aand the cost of a landfill search was outrageously expensive and with no guarantee her remains would ever be located.
Herr family came from China and had to return without her remains.

They were broken and devastated..

It's the case I will never forget, or forgive.
I never believed she was in landfill.
I wasn't alone in that.
A member of the prosecution joined us here in an effort to bring catharsis afterwards.
Perp was a compulsive liar.

Maybe in this case LE will decide to do some internal renovations?

I don't know.
I have a huge amount of anger towards her.

It's a desecration, is it not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member