Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Discovered Missing From Home By Non-Custodial Mom - Savannah #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic a bit but in my county LE and investigators are searching our landfill and no one, including the press, know nothing about why they are searching except for an 'investigation'

Off topic a bit but in my county LE and investigators are searching our landfill and no one, including the press, know nothing about why they are searching except for an 'investigation'

Update to your story this morning-
Law enforcement left the scene around 5 p.m. Thursday but returned to the landfill around 7 a.m. Friday.

Interesting, isn't the BF in NC right now? Could explain the very caviler attitude, certain people have about the landfill search IMO. Just musing out loud, likely not related - right?!

She was playing it because it's Disney and Disney will get a live shut down fast for streaming their content without permission.

JMO
Might happen but I really don’t think Grandma is that smart.
@PNW said: I think she was playing towards the protesters, as in “let it go”, forget about Quinton. Disgusting

That’s what I think too.

All just my opinion.
edited to straighten out my quoting error. Thanks @Allabouttrial.

Last edited:
I came here to say this. I doubt there was any real thought put in to the song itself.
It is a common joke on TikTok that if you ever make a sex video make sure that it has a Disney song playing in the background because their lawyers will have it pulled down wherever it may appear. Since BJH is a tik tokker I am sure she is aware of the joke and made use of the Disney song for just that reason. I don't think she was taunting protesters to "just let it go already"

I don't think she was taunting protesters to "just let it go already"
Oh I do. Craig Kimbrel, the Dodgers pitcher, had a rough year. He was so bad, he was booed by the fans. So what did he do? He changed the song the Dodgers play when he comes into the game from the bullpen to “Let it Go.” He was better for a bit after that, but eventually he went back to sucking. It was definitely a response to haters as was BJ’s choice of song.

Update to your story this morning-
Law enforcement left the scene around 5 p.m. Thursday but returned to the landfill around 7 a.m. Friday.

Interesting, isn't the BF in NC right now? Could explain the very caviler attitude, certain people have about the landfill search IMO. Just musing out loud, likely not related - right?!
Dunn, NC, where BF supposedly is right now, is 98 miles from New Hanover Landfill. I guess anything is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB