GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what are the chances that Andrea pulled the fire alarm? hehe

Trial Length.
FYI, my sister was in the small jury pool for this case. She was juror number 120ish out of 250. She never made it to court after filling out the questionnaire.

However, they told her that they expect the trial to go for 5 weeks. Based on what they've already covered that seems like a really long time. i would think more like 2 weeks.

Just thought I'd share.

I know Neuman is on trial here, and he IS guilty of the shooting, and I don't believe he was insane at all. However, the "subtrial" of this trial is the one for Andrea, and I simply do not believe she was not having an affair with that man. Who finds out their husband has been in an accident, and then calls their boss FIVE times? Calling my boss would be the last thing on my mind, especially if said boss was making unwanted advances towards me and I was trying desperately to keep the relationship purely professional.

There was an interview in the local media with Rusty's parents, and when they were asked about Andrea, they declined comment. However, last week Andrea was sitting in the courtroom with them. I believe they are trying to maintain a civil relationship with her so that they can still have access to their grandchildren. How hard it must be for them to maintain a relationship with a woman whose actions may very well have been the catalyst for the murder (although I am NOT excusing Neuman, he pulled the trigger).

I wonder if Andrea's attorney told her not to fess up to the affair at all, because to do so would increase the odds that she would be charged as well. Because honestly, I would be a lot more sympathetic towards her if she just said that yes, she had an affair with the man, but it was a fling she didn't plan, and certainly never meant to leave her husband, and she never knew was Neuman was planning. That would be a lot more believable to me than the story she is peddling now.

Whoa! Andrea Sneiderman has been banned not only from the courtroom, but from the courthouse and any contact with all witnesses. The judge felt she was close to causing a mistrial.

9:05 a.m.: Judge Adams say that after a witness testified on Thursday, she was hugged by Andrea Sneiderman. Adams warns that this is improper. Geary asks that Andrea Sneiderman be barred from the courthouse. He says she greeted the witness outside the courtroom and hold her she was no longer her friend. She also entered a witness room against instructions, he says. Defense joins prosecution's request.

‎9:10 a.m. Judge Adams orders Andrea Sneiderman barred from courtroom and courthouse and orders her not to have any contact with witnesses.

Whoa! Andrea Sneiderman has been banned not only from the courtroom, but from the courthouse and any contact with all witnesses. The judge felt she was close to causing a mistrial.

9:05 a.m.: Judge Adams say that after a witness testified on Thursday, she was hugged by Andrea Sneiderman. Adams warns that this is improper. Geary asks that Andrea Sneiderman be barred from the courthouse. He says she greeted the witness outside the courtroom and hold her she was no longer her friend. She also entered a witness room against instructions, he says. Defense joins prosecution's request.

‎9:10 a.m. Judge Adams orders Andrea Sneiderman barred from courtroom and courthouse and orders her not to have any contact with witnesses.

AS is a real piece of work, eh? Her self-righteous indignation and outright unwillingness to cooperate with the prosecution or obey the deputy's order for her to remain outside the witness room is astounding to me. I couldn't believe what I was hearing from my screen when the DA was describing her behavior. :what:

IMO.

And they said she was making audible comments in the courtroom yesterday. The judge just cut her off from anyone who is going to testify. I assume that means a lot of her friends, inlaws, former coworkers and possibly her OWN family! <modsnip>

And they said she was making audible comments in the courtroom yesterday. The judge just cut her off from anyone who is going to testify. I assume that means a lot of her friends, inlaws, former coworkers and possibly her OWN family! Good, she's .

The lawyers said she was shaking her head...mouthing negative comments, making noise. Who does she think she is, OCA? :twocents:

Catching up on a the latest info. I think AS could care less about justice for her husband! She seems to only care about herself. It makes me so sad for their precious, innocent children.
All my posts are only my opinion

Catching up too.... holy cow those are some updates!!! AS really needs to.... err.... well... you know.

Waiting for the feed to come live again. Please tell me court was not adjourned.

Who is OCA?

I assume it's Casey Anthony (can't remember what the O stands for in the acronym though).

Yes, <modsnip>. Show some remorse for your husband (who by all appearances was a great guy). I hope she is arrested for something!

Thanks for the updates everyone! I've been trying to watch online while at work, but can't find a way to get everyone to leave me alone.....lol

Glad to see the Judge is on top of AS and her antics!!

Catching up on a the latest info. I think AS could care less about justice for her husband! She seems to only care about herself. It makes me so sad for their precious, innocent children.
All my posts are only my opinion

I think all appearances to the contrary, AS is very nervous that the magnifying glass is on her, and she's in the DA's scope. I know she is the purported victim (aside from poor Rusty and his family and the youngsters), and I respect that, but the attitude is giving me fits. She comes across as so angry. And I get that, but to me, and my opinion only, she is using that as a shield, in order to avoid closer scrutiny. In other words, she wants the world to think would be she be that angry if she was involved somehow in the planning of the murder? Or even knew of it beforehand and did nothing to stop it? She reminds me of a cornered animal...ready to strike out to defend herself at all costs. I'm sure she never pictured that she would be in this position, all due to a dalliance she didn't take terribly seriously...and perhaps she is, more than anything, angry at herself, for behaving in a manner that led to this awful situation.

My opinion only, and just the way she comes across to me.

I feel so sorry for Rusty's father having to listen to these witnesses describing Rusty gasping for air and bleeding out. I can't imagine what it is like to have to deal with that level of sorrow and loss in such a public way. He seems like a gentle, dignified soul.

i really love this judge. He cracks me up with the way he auctions off seats, cough drops and coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3