GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So sad. it has been hard to listen to and to watch.
Most notable witness (in regards to the Andrea portion of the story) is a woman who was at the scene when Rusty was shot. She testified that andrea drove up and got out screaming "WHAT HAPPENED". Andrea barely stopped the car before she was out. She was there for a matter of time acting all upset and asking questions. The woman then testified that shcommented to her husband that Andrea "didn't have a tear in her eye". She said she was bawling and everyone else around was crying. No tears from the widow.

i really love this judge. He cracks me up with the way he auctions off seats, cough drops and coffee.

But it is decaf. What good is that? Didn't he reprimand a juror earlier for closing his or her eyes? I heard him giving a lecture about resting in the evening and staying alert during the trial! :crazy:

I think people are over-focused on what AS's reactions to all this show. Consider: Let's assume that there was an affair. An unplanned, regrettable time of weakness, perhaps during a difficult time in her marriage, such as happens every single day to people who'd never have thought they would do such a thing. It is wrong, hurtful, deceptive...and it happens all the time.

What's different is the aftermath. Due to the defendant's subsequent actions, AS experienced not only the loss of her husband (the real victim here, but who, alas, is not participating in the aftermath under discussion here), but the loss of her job, her ability to have a job, many of her friends, her home, her community, and large parts of her family. She's had to deal with her children's loss of their father, the life they knew and their home. Her indiscretion, such as it was, has become known in the public sphere and in her private spheres.

The woman is dealing with a gut-wrenching, life-altering ejection from society and life that's simply unimaginable for most of us. Not to mention the guilt...even if she's not culpable, she has to feel responsible in some way.

But even if there was an affair, this outcome is not proportional to the transgression. I don't think there's a manual on how you're supposed to act about this. I don't think it's fair for us to assume that she shouldn't seem angry or she should cry more or she should ... whatever. She's been living this reality for a year, and I don't think most of us would come across as our best selves under those circumstances.

She made a mistake. And if it hadn't been with the "psycho" defendant, it would have been a personal and emotional crisis between her and her husband. Instead, it's...well...it is much much more.

I think people are over-focused on what AS's reactions to all this show.

Perhaps this is because the defendant has admitted to the murder and is claiming insanity. The facts of this case are not at all in dispute. His insanity claim appears, at least prior to the introduction of any evidence, bogus, at least to me. The insanity is convenient, in order to avoid life in a prison cell with no hope of release.

The only thing left to parse is the motivations of the key players. JMHO

Is it possible AS is setting herself up for a future insanity defense, w/ all her antics of late?

Actually, many of us are focused on the lies she's told and continues to tell. Not a single word that you wrote explains why she lied under oath on the stand about the affair. Your words also don't explain how Andrea knew her husband had been shot and told at least 3 people (all who have now testified) that Rusty had been shot. I'm looking at facts here.

You can defend her having the affair. Lots of people have affairs and their spouse is never murdered by their lover. I simply don't understand why she continues to lie and impede the trial against the man who has admitted to gunning down her husband.

I am late-comer to this. But why is she causing such a fuss? Wouldn't she want the confessed murderer of her husband to have his day in court? (rhetorical questions) That is what bothers me.

I am late-comer to this. But why is she causing such a fuss? Wouldn't she want the confessed murderer of her husband to have his day in court? (rhetorical questions) That is what bothers me.

Great question! And very much under debate. Maybe she has something embarrassing or shameful or possibly worse, to hide? And she is resentful that there are some who's goal is to find the truth and thereby provide some measure of justice for Rusty, whatever that might be? I dunno. Just thinking out loud here. MOO and all that jazz.

I think the woman is scared sh1tless of being charged as a co-conspirator. Do I thikn she was one? Not really. I do believe she had a relationship going on with Hemy Neuman, but I just don't see her as a criminal mastermind. Hemy is not one, either.... he is just stupid. MOO

I think the woman is scared sh1tless of being charged as a co-conspirator. Do I thikn she was one? Not really. I do believe she had a relationship going on with Hemy Neuman, but I just don't see her as a criminal mastermind. Hemy is not one, either.... he is just stupid. MOO

AS knew her husband had been shot before being told. This tells me she was a co-conspirator.

AS knew her husband had been shot before being told. This tells me she was a co-conspirator.

It would certainly seem the evidence is moving in that direction, right? What did y'all think about the various witnesses who testified she did not shed a single tear when informed of the shooting and then her husband's death?

And I didn't realize she collected a $2 million payout on Rusty's life insurance policy after his death. Do you think she might have manipulated Hemy into doing this (maybe with indirect encouragement) simply for the money? That's a lot of dough!!!! M:waitasec:

You know LE would have arrested her in a heart beat if they had something on her.

It would certainly seem the evidence is moving in that direction, right? What did y'all think about the various witnesses who testified she did not shed a single tear when informed of the shooting and then her husband's death?

And I didn't realize she collected a $2 million payout on Rusty's life insurance policy after his death. Do you think she might have manipulated Hemy into doing this (maybe with indirect encouragement) simply for the money? That's a lot of dough!!!! M:waitasec:

Woah! That's huge re: $2 mill to her.

You know LE would have arrested her in a heart beat if they had something on her.

Yeah, it's too bad GE emails are all deleted 30 days after they are put in the trash by the individual user. I was amazed a company like GE couldn't go further back and retrieve those emails. Would have been enlightening, IMO.:sigh:

Holy cow! I'm watching the testimony being rerun and the ER doc who pronounced Rusty and informed AS of his death dropped a bomb. This guy has been doing this job for 27 years and says AS's lack of emotion was "very unusual to say the least."

Also, that AS's first response was to ask for a child psychologist to tell her kids that their father was dead.

:Eek:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, it's too bad GE emails are all deleted 30 days after they are put in the trash by the individual user. I was amazed a company like GE couldn't go further back and retrieve those emails. Would have been enlightening, IMO.:sigh:

I didn't know that. I would think with this day of technology they have to be somewhere on the servers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129