GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he will grant bond. But I hope he takes the whole family's passports. She has defied the court in the past, so I hope it is truly a strong bond.

I wholeheartedly agree with you.

But Judge Adams has to be careful, lest the defense ask him to recuse himself or perceive him playing favorites.

Is that Rusty's brother in the back row?

I believe the State said it is Rusty's brother and they are asking the court for No Bond. They didn't care to speak per the State.

I believe the State said it is Rusty's brother and they are asking the court for No Bond. They didn't care to speak per the State.

Rusty's family is a classy bunch. I really like how they conducted themselves during HN trial.

what did I miss? Did he announce a decision or take it under consideration?

Are they on break?

I read quickly about Andy and Andrea Lipman. He is the guy who has the blog and has defended AS. If you google him and cystic fybrosis you'll find it.

Any outbursts from AS?

They could, but remember the court via the jury found him mentally ill, so his testimony is a bit unreliable.

Who thinks they will go to trial soon?

I think the speed of trial will depend on the bond decision. If no bond, they will ask for a speedy trial. If not... who knows? defenses always delay delay delay..

It appeared as though the Judge was ready to come in but AS jumped bond before it was decided.

Break while judge considers. AS went next door w/counsel. I puffy heart this prosecuting team.

Are they on break?

I read quickly about Andy and Andrea Lipman. He is the guy who has the blog and has defended AS. If you google him and cystic fybrosis you'll find it.

Any outbursts from AS?

Andrea was all smiles at the outset of the hearing - but soon started looking pretty sober. Perhaps her lawyers told her to turn off the smiles. But no outbursts by AS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asmok