GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They could, but remember the court via the jury found him mentally ill, so his testimony is a bit unreliable.

Who thinks they will go to trial soon?

BBM

You're right, they can't have it both ways. They can't expect to use him as a believable witness but also claim he is insane. That would be laughable.

Unfortunately, I don't think it will go to trial soon. :anguish:

I think the judge might be comparing his notes from when he kicked her out of the courtroom, the testimony of the friend back then, etc.

Waiting to see what happens before leaving to run errands. It's taking forever. Keep her in jail!

BBM

You're right, they can't have it both ways. They can't expect to use him as a believable witness but also claim he is insane. That would be laughable.

He was not found criminally insane, but mentally ill. Which means he could potentially get better with treatment and medication. Though the jury might still not be too enthused by his testimony.

Waiting to see what happens before leaving to run errands. It's taking forever. Keep her in jail!

Same here...What is the problem? Just deny bond and be done with it....I need to run out but don't want to miss it

Would love to know how much AS is paying four lawyers to sit around for 45 minutes!

He was not found criminally insane, but mentally ill. Which means he could potentially get better with treatment and medication. Though the jury might still not be too enthused by his testimony.

Well then, I hope the prosecution has some really good evidence against her....
Fingers crossed :worms::worms:

BBM

Well, the defense claimed Hemy was insane, not the prosecution, so yes they can use him in Andrea's trial.

I think if she gets bond trial won't happen soon, if she has to sit in jail till trial, I bet it will be before the end of the year.

Hmmmm.... 500K, surrender passports, no contact with witnesses, must live with her parents, house arrest and ankle bracelet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member