GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Won the battle, not the war. Keeping the faith here.

Sounds like a party. I wonder what atthelake is doing!

I am here. so where do I begin. Do I read backwards everybody has been commenting, or do I give an update.

I am on a phone and using voice recognition. So I can say very much. I have lots and lots to say though.

I am at a restaurant bar having a drink to let the traffic die down.
I have sheets and sheets of note, but I'm wondering if I should talk into my phone with what sickness pills, or wait until I get home and do it on the computer?

Eta.... I do not know what my voice recognition was doing just now. I never said the word sickness pills! i said mispells!

I am here. so where do I begin. Do I read backwards everybody has been commenting, or do I give an update.

I am on a phone and using voice recognition. So I can say very much. I have lots and lots to say though.

I have sheets and sheets of note, but I'm wondering if I should talk into my phone with what sickness pills, or wait until I get home and do it on the computer?

Eta.... I do not know what my voice recognition was doing just now. I never said the word sickness pills! i said mispells!

I am hoping that you wait until you get home safely (ATL traffic is a nightmare) and relax. Then post, for heaven's sake, post!! :woohoo:

Andrea will probably be home in time for dinner and telling tall tales about her incarceration!

atthelake, I cannot wait to know your impressions about the hearing! I watched and listened to it, but that is not the same as hearing everything from someone who was there!

Cross of dad.

Johns Creek house - dad and mom bought house. School district is excellent. Proponents of public schools. If court required AS to live in Roswell or Johns Creek, father says he would live where they told them.

End.

okay, what I'm going to do is go through the threads. And I will comment on as I go. remember everyone that I am talking into the phone so lots of typos. I fell out when I heard him say that they were living going to live in johns creek. That is where I left. He is right about the schools the best in atlanta! I wonder if the house today bot is down the street from a? when I first got there, the first people and were the media. Then the family. All the family was not there yet. and a few of them had forgotten to fill out the media required paper said they were not allowed to do the media stuff. Decatur neighbor and dunwoody flyer we were in there. 5 sheriff in the room. and I chakales at the lady talking into an ice cream cone. 5 minutes into testimony, 1 of the family song goes off in the court room. The phone was taken away. 2 minutes later 1 vibrated near me, but the bailiff did not hear it. sat next to a girl I met in line. I believe she was with the public defenders. before the trial started they cleared out of people that would have been witnesses that day. Most of the first 2 rows walk down. Because they were going to testify. I sat in the third row the second from the left in the beginning. i was on ird row behind andrea that is. is this like weddings, before you sit on the right side if you're a member for 1 and the last night you are a number on the other?

Sounds like AS will get off completely acquitted by HN's attorney's
BBM

"There was never a time when [Andrea Sneiderman] said, 'This is what we're going to do, and this is how we're going to do it,' " Peters said. Instead, they say Sneiderman was more subtle in "planting the seed" by telling Neuman her husband was not an attentive father. That, they say, conjured up insecurities concerning his own damaged childhood and drove him to save the children and Andrea by committing murder.

http://www.ajc.com/news/dekalb/convicted-killer-hemy-neuman-1503124.html

Okay, this voice recognition on my phone is even worse than my nook with typos that hich I always use. I'm going to have to find a computer tonight to type stuff out.

:floorlaugh: I was like "Boy, Andrea must have really upset her stomach!"

Andrea will probably be home in time for dinner and telling tall tales about her incarceration!

atthelake, I cannot wait to know your impressions about the hearing! I watched and listened to it, but that is not the same as hearing everything from someone who was there!

It may take some time for the traffic to die down. I did sit on the family side though. bottom line no, and get that you're gone for shooting at me, but I agree with her getting out on bail. I did not and do not think she is in a flight risk at all. and as to talking to others, that was the only thing that I thought might go another way. but perhaps a lot is threatening, versus the other option of just trying to influence. I do not think that it was necessary to have foot monitors on her. And I don't think the family like that either. but that is kind of a minute m o o t m o o 2., and she is 20 47 house down.

Thanks atthelake for the initial updates. Can't wait to hear more!

LevyP on JVM didn't seem to have the story straight as to what the threatened friend witness revealed, then JVM didn't catch it either. In case they're reading here - AS is the one that said "Rusty's been shot" on the phone to both her friend and her FIL before she was suppose to know it was a shooting.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/friend-sneiderman-felt-threatened-after-testimony/nK8Qb/

"Shayna Citron, a friend of Rusty and Andrea Sneiderman was called back to the witness stand late in the day after Judge Gregory Adams had dismissed jurors."

and

"Citron testified last week that Sneiderman knew her husband had been shot before she got to the hospital and that she thought Andrea Sneiderman was having an affair with Neuman."

(video there too)

Hopefully someone can chime in here.

In the defense's opening (or whatever you want to call it) today, they said something to the effect that something Shayna said on the stand during HN's trial was completely recanted (I think that was the word) the next day. What the heck was he talking about? Shayna testified about AS calling her on the way to the spa while she was driving and said AS told her RS had been shot, she was with her mother, and they were going to the hospital. She also said AS never admitted to affair. What was recanted?

This is a perfect excuse for a personal day!

I agree!!! AWESOME idea if I were closer to ATL than around 1,000 miles today as I'm in the middle of bumble-nowhere monitoring a trial (Civil) for my work...LOL!!! Greetings and best wishes from the Hampton Inn in "Hooterville", Oklahoma :) Hope to find a decent dinner at the local burger joint later...

I have LESS than no idea how to do multiple post quotes in a single response - unlike some of you "gurus" here - so what follows is purely my stream-of-consciousness replies to prior posts that struck me...please bear with me!!

First of all, let's keep today's "festivities" in proper perspective...this was a BOND HEARING folks, not the actual trial of this case! While I have snickered more than once over the past few weeks with thoughts of AS confined in the DeKalb County lockup (one of the nastier for prisoners, as I've heard, despite HN absolutely THRIVING while there since he was no longer subjected to AS and her never-ending garbage!). Personally, I am beyond THRILLED that Judge Adams is on this case and just can't wait to watch him as this hot mess moves forward. Of COURSE, he has to bend every way he can to show he isn't biased against AS -PARTICULARLY following his banishment of her from the COURTHOUSE after correctly finding her conduct inappropriate - and, quite frankly, I think a higher bond/no bond could just very well be reversible error when her INEVITABLE conviction goes up on Appeal...the same way I have to report what I consider to be crappy rulings in favor of the Plaintiff while monitoring a trial, as the Judge usually does this to protect the record from the Court of Appeals.

For those of you thrown by the Court Reporter's equipment today...believe it or not, the "face mask" is the most common method of recording proceedings in Georgia, and it and the "little typing machine" everyone loves are viewed as equal Reporting tools in the State of Georgia. I admit that the use of this device is extremely distracting to those used to solely seeing the stenotyping machines (myself included many years ago when I first started in the industry that I've been in all these years), but y'all will learn to get beyond its distraction shortly. Something tells me that this particular Court Reporter was "covering" for Judge Adams' regular Court Reporter today since everyone was so shocked to see this device for the first time.

Things I take as extremely encouraging from Judge Adams today:

1. First time he's EVER let a Defendant out on an ankle monitor...EVERYONE on the AS "team" is on notice that the first "hiccup" in it monitoring her/her compliance with house arrest will put her right back in the DeKalb County pokey until her criminal trial concludes (and beyond since she WILL be convicted).

2. We all know she's delusional, but even AS has to realize that even the APPEARANCE of a deviation from his incredibly restrictive bond conditions will immediately incur her lock-up and forfeit of bail...this is the SAME GUY who kicked her butt out of the COURTHOUSE for her shenanigans during the HN trial. Surely even AS isn't THAT stupid to think she can take Judge Adams and his rulings lightly (ah go ahead and just give it a try Andrea...I'll help drive your happy butt right on back to Decatur, LOL!!).

3. Judge Adams is resolute that the Arraignment WILL occur just 2 weeks from Thursday (9/6/12)...despite the protestations of Defense counsel to the contrary!! Are we EVER in for some fun then :) Thank Heaven for us locals that 11 Alive is planning to replay everything in the evenings on WIZ TV (Comcast 211) just like they did every single day - and even over the weekends - during the HN trial!! YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So very, very glad to be back "home" with "my peeps" that I had so much fun with during the HN trial!!! Can not WAIT to read Athelake's personal observations of today's festivities when I get back to the hotel from dinner!!

As always, the above is IMHO, MOO, and every other possible disclosure requeired!

Westie Mom

~jmo
Andrea will walk...

HN's jury secured that for her.
His "mental" issue will win her case.

So sad for Rusty!
moo

Hopefully someone can chime in here.

In the defense's opening (or whatever you want to call it) today, they said something to the effect that something Shayna said on the stand during HN's trial was completely recanted (I think that was the word) the next day. What the heck was he talking about? Shayna testified about AS calling her on the way to the spa while she was driving and said AS told her RS had been shot, she was with her mother, and they were going to the hospital. She also said AS never admitted to affair. What was recanted?

I too left with that open question. I hope that during the trial, folks will realize that there are such statements that are never followed up as this seems common in trials to be done by DT. statements that are never followed up, but were stated/planted in mind. I'll follow up this one!

I too left with that open question. I hope that during the trial, folks will realize that there are such statements that are never followed up as this seems common in trials to be done by DT. statements that are never followed up, but were stated/planted in mind. I'll follow up this one!

Well, maybe it will be on IS tomorrow since Shayna was on today. I'm not sure if IS is airing everything in order though. This being said assuming the defense atty today was being truthful.

I couldn't place why AS looked so differently (I had fantasies about her walking in all ragged, like the hunchback of Notre Dame for some reason!) - and it was the lack of glasses. It really softened her up.

~jmo
Andrea will walk...

HN's jury secured that for her.
His "mental" issue will win her case.

So sad for Rusty!
moo

I don't understand your reasoning.
The defense claimed he has "mental" issues.
Not the prosecution.

They claim he's bi-polar, with extreme ups and downs.
That does not mean he did not know what was going on between Andrea and him.
He was not claiming schizophrenia, that's a whole different beast.

We'll just have to wait and see what the prosecution has against her.

All I know so far is that she lied on the stand about having an affair with Hemy, (if proven that will get her some prison time) and she told 2 or 3 people that Rusty was shot before she got to the hospital.
She was not suppose to know that.

ETA, the prosecution might not even have to call Hemy to testify, they might have other hard evidence. At this point we just don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member