GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WSB just went down for me. Anyone else? I had to switch to 11alive, and the sound is terrible!!

ETA: WSB is back now.

Glad it wasn't just me. So aggravating. Does anybody else think Rubin did a good job? Color me impressed.

Can't wait to hear Peters discuss AS....

What timing (bad) on my end. I have a home office meeting with a client who just called and will be here in 15 minutes! AUGH! I'll have to sneak on here and refresh for the next 2 hours, so my peeps, keep me up to date!

"I respectfully suggest to you that Websters dictionary should be changed and from this date forward and from this day forward, when someone looks up evil, that they see a photo of AS" !!!!!!!!!

Can't post and listen at the same time, but Peters is casting AS as an evil mastermind, resentful of being breadwinner....driven to succeed and stuck with a not too successful husband.

I'm guessing AS's eyes are shooting daggers through her computer screen right about now. He called her a tease, master manipulator, liar, tc. really not holding back. How does this help his client, HN?

MOO

this seems like a PR performance to increase public support to charge her.

He is bringing up AS not being seen in court, but not saying why.

Morning peoplessss.... missed pros. ARGHHHH... Hanging in there for the DT... brought extra coffee :wave:

NOOOOOOOOOO.... I missed it all?!?!?!?

You only missed the DT. I missed the last few minutes before they dismissed for lunch, so I'm not even sure if the DT is finished. If they are, I guess PT is up after lunch.

Has anyone found where these might be archived online? I would really like to listen to some of the trial again at home, but can't find video of it.

TIA

No archives that I've been able to find. Prosecution starts at 1:15 EDT. I thought the DT did a yeoman's job, considering what they had to work with. Doug peters threw AS under the bus and then backed it up over her.

11alive.com has a live blog that provides summaries (text) of the testimony, and I assume, closing arguments. That might be helpful.

Geez, I need to study our legal process more to understand why it's okay to make such strong, unproven accusations against third parties during opening and closing arguments. It drove me nuts during the Anthony trial (with the accusations of incest against George), and it's driving me nuts with the whole "Andrea is evil and made him do it" defense.

Andrea may well have been involved in some way, and I won't be surprised if she's charged with perjury or worse, but so far she hasn't been legally charged and is not the one on trial. There's no doubt in my mind that Hemy Neuman is a screwed-up individual who had a very sad, screwed-up childhood and didn't seem capable of maintaining healthy adult relationships. Bottom line, though...did the defense prove that he was delusional and did not know right from wrong when he meticulously planned and carried out a brutal murder? Heck no, but it was an excellent try. I believe he will be found guilty and sentenced to life.

Geez, I need to study our legal process more to understand why it's okay to make such strong, unproven accusations against third parties during opening and closing arguments. It drove me nuts during the Anthony trial (with the accusations of incest against George), and it's driving me nuts with the whole "Andrea is evil and made him do it" defense.

Andrea may well have been involved in some way, and I won't be surprised if she's charged with perjury or worse, but so far she hasn't been legally charged and is not the one on trial. There's no doubt in my mind that Hemy Neuman is a screwed-up individual who had a very sad, screwed-up childhood and didn't seem capable of maintaining healthy adult relationships. Bottom line, though...did the defense prove that he was delusional and did not know right from wrong when he meticulously planned and carried out a brutal murder? Heck no, but it was an excellent try. I believe he will be found guilty and sentenced to life.

BBM
WORD! :rocker: Stuff like this ruins peoples' lives whether true or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spurr15