GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez, I need to study our legal process more to understand why it's okay to make such strong, unproven accusations against third parties during opening and closing arguments. It drove me nuts during the Anthony trial (with the accusations of incest against George), and it's driving me nuts with the whole "Andrea is evil and made him do it" defense.

Andrea may well have been involved in some way, and I won't be surprised if she's charged with perjury or worse, but so far she hasn't been legally charged and is not the one on trial. There's no doubt in my mind that Hemy Neuman is a screwed-up individual who had a very sad, screwed-up childhood and didn't seem capable of maintaining healthy adult relationships. Bottom line, though...did the defense prove that he was delusional and did not know right from wrong when he meticulously planned and carried out a brutal murder? Heck no, but it was an excellent try. I believe he will be found guilty and sentenced to life.

I honestly don't see AS being directly involved, meaning I don't see that she was working with HN and manipulating HN to murder her husband. She made a bad mistake getting involved with her boss and continued to make mistakes by not being completely honest about their relationship after Rusty's murder. I can't even imagine how much regret she must feel.

I honestly don't see AS being directly involved, meaning I don't see that she was working with HN and manipulating HN to murder her husband. She made a bad mistake getting involved with her boss and continued to make mistakes by not being completely honest about their relationship after Rusty's murder. I can't even imagine how much regret she must feel.

What do you think of the testimony that she told people Rusty was shot before she was actually told he had been shot?

This is a major factor in my opinion of her.

If you missed the closing or any of the replays, here's the blog with the minute by minute. Not bad, IMHO, if that's all you have.

Boy, they sure trashed Andrea, didn't they?! Bet her head is spinning. They made her out to be so evil! :devil:

Poor Rusty. He deserved so much more. :(
fran

UPDATE: Hemy Neuman Trial - Closing Arguments Offer Dramatic Moments

Widow Andrea Sneiderman was a focus for both prosecutors and the defense

http://dunwoody.patch.com/articles/hemy-neuman-trial-closing-arguments

OMG! The defense in his closing is mentioning on the rehash on Comcast 211. He is mentioning Mathews in Tucker - and having the best fried chicken and lemon merangue pie! I haven't been there in 20+ years, and didn't know it was still open. Ohhhh, let's go! Anyway..I've been watching this rehash......and they still haven't replayed the prosecution closing statements. This is gonna be a late night, and with daylight savings time..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

OMG! The defense in his closing is mentioning on the rehash on Comcast 211. He is mentioning Mathews in Tucker - and having the best fried chicken and lemon merangue pie! I haven't been there in 20+ years, and didn't know it was still open. Ohhhh, let's go! Anyway..I've been watching this rehash......and they still haven't replayed the prosecution closing statements. This is gonna be a late night, and with daylight savings time..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

O/T...Matthew's....MMMMMMM!!!! :chicken:

:banghead: REGRET? :banghead: Are you saying regret for her affair, or :banghead: :banghead: for her being complicit and not coming forward to get justice for her husband that was killed due to her affair.

I truly would love to know which you are referring to.

O/T...Matthew's....MMMMMMM!!!! :chicken:

Angelmom - I'll meet you for lunch! PM me! That was our FAVORITE place years ago. Home cooking/home owned FABULOUS lunch place years ago. I'm open Friday - let's all meet up!

ETA: To discuss case of course......so we don't get a hand=slap for being OT!

Angelmom - I'll meet you for lunch! PM me! That was our FAVORITE place years ago. Home cooking/home owned FABULOUS lunch place years ago. I'm open Friday - let's all meet up!

ETA: To discuss case of course......so we don't get a hand=slap for being OT!

Sure, as long as there aren't any roaches crawling out of my piece of pie. Thanks for the visual, Mr. Peters.

We can celebrate the conviction, hopefully. :praying::praying::praying:.

Are we all invited??

Ohhhhhhhhh, prosecution is finally on the recast at Comcast........as I said before, long/late night!

Sheltie - yep - we shall meet, PM me for meeting at Mathews. I originally joined for Caylee.......dear sweet girl.......God is not finished yet (love to WolfMom for those that don't know her on "our" thread" for Caylee.) I said I would never follow another case - then this one and the Bashara case came up..........durn, following.

And right now watching the prosecution.......again.... what is really bugging me is how fast some talk! How the He!! does the court reporter keep up. If I was a juror, I might be passing a note saying.....PLEASE. TALK. SLOWER.!!

Wow! I can't believe the DA and the DT both pointed at AS. All I gotta say is...that's awesome!

And thank you so much for following the trial and posting the blow by blows.

I'm now listening to prosecution........."french fried lice" and the "roach" at the dinner which his gal friend made. I'll refrain from stating here what I think as I haven't seen others earlier who heard this live even comment. But I will for those that want to join for lunch at Mathews!

I'm now listening to prosecution........."french fried lice" and the "roach" at the dinner which his gal friend made. I'll refrain from stating here what I think as I haven't seen others earlier who heard this live even comment. But I will for those that want to join for lunch at Mathews!

I think he said french fried lies. My daughter laughed at that one. :woohoo::woohoo:

Yes they did!

It would have been awesome for her to be in the courtroom. Her head would have spun around and she'd have had no chance of controlling herself.

It really sounds like they'll be charging her next, and are hoping that a guilty verdict might loosen Hemy's lips.

The only thing that concerns me about the state going after AS so hard is that bit from the DT that "Hemy Neuman might have been holding the gun, but Andrea Sneiderman pulled the trigger" (paraphrased by me.) Of course, even if she was a co-conspirator and manipulated HN to kill her husband, he still understood that it was wrong when he did it. And he planned it out far too well (including a previous attempt!) for me to believe that he was mentally ill at the time.

I am going to be fretting like crazy until the verdict comes in!

I'm still listening to the recap on Comcast - about an hour into the prosecution closing statements. Oh my - I live here - and I must say I would have a very hard time listening to the FLUFF of all. I just recall, and what I am WAITING FOR!!!!!!!! is sometime in the near future they will bring up the point that if Hemy was in jail, (thanks to others to letting me know this is coming) and why did he NEVER HAD TO HAVE DRUGS TO TREAT HIS CONDITION while incarcerated ......if that was their case. Again, listening to this is painful, in many ways. For both sides I'm cringing - but I guess that they are "talking to their audience" of jurors. LOL - I ended a trial one of the 5 times I sat by sending a note to the judge....in exasperation of the lawyers ...expressing my opinion. Boy, did they wanna talk to me. Yep.........

What do you think of the testimony that she told people Rusty was shot before she was actually told he had been shot?

This is a major factor in my opinion of her.

That is an issue. I'm confused about when she made the calls to her friend and her father in law-was it when she was on the way to the hospital, after she had gone to the daycare? That's what I thought I had read. If that's the case, I thought maybe she had heard people talking outside the daycare about a shooting and she realized that it was Rusty. Even if the daycare employees didn't tell her, there were probably lots of other people around talking about it. If it was before she went to the daycare, then that would change my opinion of her. I am waiting to see if she is charged as a co-conspirator. I am new to following these kind of trials. It's very possible that I have read her wrong.

Yeah - Finally we are at the point where the prosecution says "where is the medicine" if he was really ill. He's never been prescribed, even after being diagnosed.

Cooked/done.............that's for me....guess the rest of the 95% of this is for others?

That is an issue. I'm confused about when she made the calls to her friend and her father in law-was it when she was on the way to the hospital, after she had gone to the daycare? That's what I thought I had read. If that's the case, I thought maybe she had heard people talking outside the daycare about a shooting and she realized that it was Rusty. Even if the daycare employees didn't tell her, there were probably lots of other people around talking about it. If it was before she went to the daycare, then that would change my opinion of her. I am waiting to see if she is charged as a co-conspirator. I am new to following these kind of trials. It's very possible that I have read her wrong.

Well, am I ignorant - or couldn't the defense have given her a subpoena to answer that question if it supported them. As to the calls - shame on closing statements as right now - haven't heard that. Good point on that lack of review.....but I'm just into 90 minutes right now of the closing by PA. Shall we do free focus groups for prosecutions! (as opposed to the one paid for by media by Baez for dear Cayle Anthony murder)

I was involved in another trial during the majority of this trial. It's too bad they don't have a news site that has the replay on the entire testimony. But, they aren't here to service just a few viewers.

Anyway, as I've not listened or seen the entire trial, all I can say after watching another jury talk about their verdict and coming to the conclusion, I have to hand it to those that actually serve on these juries. I don't know if I ever could. Especially determining the fate of the rest of a man's life. But, no matter what they conclude the verdict is, I have faith they've given it their all and either he's guilty as charged, or they just can't be 100% SURE.

This is a VERY difficult decision to make. I don't believe they come at these verdicts lightly.

We sit here and see the victim and his family. We want SOMEONE to pay. But I am sure, without a doubt, the juror's will make the best decision. They've seen every single testimony, word for word, breath by breath, every visual piece of evidence, every nuance of what happened that day to the victim and those suspected of being duplicate in this crime. They surly must be sleepless tonight, foreseeing their difficult deliberations and announcement of such, in the next few days.

God speed to all.
JMHO
fran

PS...I want to be clear here and now. I posted this story on Websleuths orinally. I watched it for several weeks until they arrested Hemy. I wasn't sure, or really thought 'no,' that Andrea was involved with this guy. I know those of you who've watched the actual trial are convinced she was 'involved' with Hemy. I'll take your word for it. I've also seen what's 'written' about her testimony, but didn't see it for myself. But I'll tell you I've seen some of her 'body language' during her time on the stand. Although I didn't hear her words and usually discard those who talk about 'body language,' she LOOKED very angry on the stand. This was her husband. I would have been a ball of sniveling, grieving, human being. Someone murdered my dear husband, I'd want their head! Not literally, but I'd want him :behindbar where he BELONGED! But, then again, I would NOT go off on a business trip alone with ANYONE from work, of the opposite sex. PERIOD!:mad:

I THINK what may have convinced me Andrea was in a full blown affair was I did see a replay of her bff, who THOUGHT Andrea WAS having an affair. Conspirator in murder, I do NOT know. MOST evil person, I still don't know. But the defendant is, IMHO, guilty as charged. No PASS to get out of jail, NO collect $200. pffft......

I think this is important. Someone's involved in an affair, and hides it because of the shame and humiliation that would come from it being public. It's not hard to see how the hiding it could get out of control, and lie piles upon lie in an attempt to maintain control - which of course just keeps making things worse. It's not exactly an unknown scenario. Didn't we have a governor make up something about "hiking the Appalachian trail" in exactly this kind of exercise? People that should know better get in over their heads and panic and act even more shamefully.

It seems that there's two primary things that really look bad for AS. 1) the issue of when she found out RS was shot; and 2) the sheer volume and timing of communication between her and HN.

In order:
1) This is a weird one - I can't see how lying about this would have helped AS or helped or hurt HN. It wasn't a matter of "keeping stories straight" or anything at all involving the defendant. But it does seem that in the unimaginable stress and frantic activity of the moment, it would be easy to mis-remember something like this. Surely AS herself would have made her story consistent if she was remembering the day accurately - there was no incentive not to. So this feels to me like it doesn't have enormous weight.

2) This one is kind of ugly. But I do have some personal experience with an affair in a shameful episode long ago and in another life. And I can say that the constant emails and text messages become addictive. It's part of the rush that fuels the thing. So it's a bit excessive and gives one reason to wonder, but again, I can't say it's conclusive.

I will say this: if you looked over the addictive trail of communication in my aforementioned affair, there'd be no doubt in your mind about what was going on. It was all there in very clear, explicit detail. I have a hard time with there being thousands of written communications, but nothing that either side can produce that's proof positive of either an ongoing, torrid affair or complicity. It's really odd and doesn't, to me, help implicate AS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AustinK98