GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was anyone else as shocked as me to realize how badly HN has aged during this?

When I first saw the sketch compared to HN back when this happened, I thought AS was obviously involved since she didn't recognize her boss. Then, last night, when they showed the sketch again, I thought "how would she have recognized him? That looks nothing like him!"

Until they showed photos of HN at the time of the arrest. And it really is a very good sketch.

I have gotten so used to HN as he looks now/during the trial! Wow.

yes ,it is a good sketch. Hemy has probably lost 40lbs. Andrea knew it looked like him.

:moo:
I'm so mad at myself - I fell asleep last night ten minutes before the Dateline airing!!

Can someone please explain something I am totally confused on? How can the prosecutor or DA state in court that AS was a co-conspirator in this crime and then not charge her?

(I sure hope the Dateline episode is available online soon!)

Hopefully she will be charged once the DA has evidence of a nature and sufficiency to convince a jury she is guilty of whatever it is he decides to charge her with (perjury, obstruction, conspiracy, destruction of evidence, etc.). He is not under any deadline other than the applicable statute of limitations. HTH

OK, so color me a bit crazy (and you'll get some solid support for your opinion from friends of mine...LOL!!) but I just got home after having several things to do this afternoon. The last thing was an appointment not far from Dunwoody, and I've shared in the past how this case has troubled me from the first news alert of Rusty's shooting 11/18/10.

Anyway, when I finished this appointment, I felt compelled for some reason to head to Dunwoody Village and the Dunwoody Prep parking lot. From the evidence photos at trial, I think I was within 10 feet of the spot that Rusty fell mortally wounded that morning. I got out of my car, knelt in that spot, and prayed for peace for Rusty's soul. I told him that we had gotten Hemy, and that a LOT of people in the ATL Metro area - starting with DA James and LE - will NOT rest until AS faces criminal responsibility in his death and pays for her culpability. I also told him just HOW proud he would be of Steven, Lisa and his parents for their dogged representation of him and keeping him a focus of the circus that the past 15 months have been. As strange as this may sound, I left that parking lot with an incredible sense of peace I can't quite describe.

With regard to charges for AS, while murder 1 is a bit doubtful, I would think that she could be charged this very afternoon with perjury and obstruction of justice for the "rabbit hole" antics at a minimum. One can only pray that there is so much more lurking out there that wasn't introduced at this trial, including her video statements which weren't played which can now be shot full of holes after her flat out perjury on the stand, and that we will all be right back here together to monitor HER trial together!!

Y'all are just an AWESOME bunch of folks, and I'm glad that we've had such a great group through this case thus far!! And thanks for the well wishes...life is getting back to whatever "normal" is supposed to be!

As always, MOO, IMO and whatever other disclaimers may be needed,

Westie Mom

You're right. He is 100% responsible and should be in prison for the rest of his life. I guess my point (that didn't come across clearly) was had he never met AS, he'd probably still be working at GE living a "normal" life (without hearing voices of Barry White and ONJ). But oh well. He did it, she has never been arrested/convicted of anything.
Yes, it is interesting to wonder, if not for AS, would Hemy have lived out a 'normal' life (whatever THAT is, lol) or would he have just fallen off a different cliff and shown the same characteristic of being off center.

And I am with you and most others posting here; I believe she knows LOTS more than she's saying and had prior knowledge of more than she's been willing to be honest about.

If she had just come clean and said she had the affair and would regret it the rest of her life, that she never dreamed HN would do this, yadayada, I might have bought into her innocence of anything other than an extramarital affair. But the stonewalling, the flat affect, the cold way she has treated friends and family, naaaahhh.

The transcripts and history will remain for Rusty's children to see when they are ready. I wonder if AS will continue to foist what I believe to be a hopeless lie on her own children who will surely figure out the truth eventually. I do not know her relationship with them or her psychological makeup, but I sure am curious about that after what we have seen.

I just watched the dateline ep online from my iPhone. It was better than 20/20 I thought

Sent from my iPhone

How funny. I thought 20/20 was much better! :-)

When I saw HN's "remorseful" apology the other day, apparently I wasn't listening too well. I thought he was talking about RS's family and children; he wasn't - he was talking about himself and his family. Selfish to the end.

I didn't see much of the trial and a lot of the 20/20 was new to me. Crazy how callous AS was up on the stand. I have so much sympathy for RS' family. How hard it must be to lose your son and then have to deal with her as a daughter in law who controls the children.

When I first saw the sketch compared to HN back when this happened, I thought AS was obviously involved since she didn't recognize her boss. Then, last night, when they showed the sketch again, I thought "how would she have recognized him? That looks nothing like him!"

Until they showed photos of HN at the time of the arrest. And it really is a very good sketch.

His hair grayed a lot didn't it. I wonder if he colored it before. But, look at most of the US Presidents like Clinton, Bush Jr. and Obama. Go into office looking somewhat youthful and leave with a whole head of gray. Stress I guess.

Yes....I totally agree - I hadn't noticed it before but you are totally right!

I was able to catch last night's episode and am amazed that AS wasn't more careful to be the sympathetic widow. Can't believe how defiant she acted on the witness stand.

And that kiss she planted on her ex-BFF reminded me of the Black Widow lol!

Has anyone been publicly supporting AS? I don't recall hearing of any.

No, I was thinking the same thing while watching both Dateline and 20/20. Where are her friends and family talking about how wonderful RS was and how AS is devastated and being portrayed wrongly in the media? I guess it could be how she controls everything and has told nobody to speak.

IF (big big IF) she is truly a victim, she is the least sympathetic victim I have ever seen.

I didn't follow this case, just saw 2 videos and 20/20. Are Rusty's parents and family allowed visits/contact with their grandchildren?

AS reminds me of any Carol Burnett skit where she turns around and her face is all weirded out. [Think, 'I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. Demille.'] I've never seen anyone act the way she did in a courtroom setting. When she went up to kiss her ex-BFF, the faces on the courtroom guards were priceless. I hope, if she is involved in any way, the truth comes out. I can't imagine her being someone's mom. IMHO

No, I was thinking the same thing while watching both Dateline and 20/20. Where are her friends and family talking about how wonderful RS was and how AS is devastated and being portrayed wrongly in the media? I guess it could be how she controls everything and has told nobody to speak.

IF (big big IF) she is truly a victim, she is the least sympathetic victim I have ever seen.

Not sure she has any real supporters aside from the blogger-guy. Interesting article from this morning's paper seems to note the same absence of support for her that we have...as well as my observation of her deafening public silence between the murder and HN's arrest!

http://www.ajc.com/news/dekalb/widows-fate-the-biggest-1389487.html

Could be interesting around here in the coming weeks!

Westie Mom

Not sure she has any real supporters aside from the blogger-guy. Interesting article from this morning's paper seems to note the same absence of support for her that we have...as well as my observation of her deafening public silence between the murder and HN's arrest!

Westie Mom

Great article! Very interesting...especially this part:

Neuman’s attorneys told the AJC on Friday that their client would be willing to testify against Sneiderman if she were charged.

Westie Mom

Thanks for the link. Great article.

I did NOT know her friend Shayna Citron contacted the prosecutor after seeing AS' testimony at the beginning of the trial and said she was lying. Interesting. Wow.

I wonder what HN would testify about if AS was brought to trial? He can't have much I'd assume or she'd already be locked up, right?

I did NOT know her friend Shayna Citron contacted the prosecutor after seeing AS' testimony at the beginning of the trial and said she was lying. Interesting. Wow.

I wonder what HN would testify about if AS was brought to trial? He can't have much I'd assume or she'd already be locked up, right?

I didn't know that either. That says alot. I hope, for Rusty's family, that the truth comes out very soon and that this doesn't drag on and on. His family deserves to know the truth and his children deserve to live in a safe and loving home.

:twocents:

I watched both dateline and 20/20 re this case and I'm absolutely sickened by Andrea Sneiderman. Her affect is more than a little disturbing.

Sent from my iPhone

I just watched the 20/20 special, and didn't pay much attention to the trial coverage. WOW - what a hard hard woman. My hinky meter is usually pretty good, and Andrea is a real piece of work.

Why isn't this woman behind bars? Wow, just Wow!

MOO

Melanie

His lawyers flat out said that he was protecting her and refused to admit how she had manipulated him until during the trial. He may have more than anyone can guess - if he's as smart as I think he is, he may have saved "proof" so that he could force her into a relationship with him once Rusty was dead. I only hope there is something besides his word now that at least a few people bought the whole mental illness whopper.

His lawyers flat out said that he was protecting her and refused to admit how she had manipulated him until during the trial. He may have more than anyone can guess - if he's as smart as I think he is, he may have saved "proof" so that he could force her into a relationship with him once Rusty was dead. I only hope there is something besides his word now that at least a few people bought the whole mental illness whopper.

The other thing his attorneys said that I found fascinating was that HN had forbidden them from going after AS as part of his own defense, until he figured out that she was throwing him under the bus without a second thought or look back. Hmm, the old ELO tune "Evil Woman" is playing in my head this morning...along with the nugget "you reap what you sow"!!

Westie Mom

With so many trials going on at the same time, I didn't get to see much of this one, but I did follow it here and with MSM. After watching Dateline and 20/20, all I can say is that there is something seriously wrong with AS.

Even if her and HN's affair was not officially consumated, she certainly did more than hold hands with him. At the very least, it was an affair of the "heart" so to speak.

I am going back to read every post here, in case I missed a page or two and do more homework. But, at this point, I have a feeling AS was not very happy about RS's start-up and the shortage of money. At whatever point she learned of HN's financial woes, she could have then looked to the life insurance as quick riches rather than trusted RS's Harvard MBA and talent.

Could it be love of money over love of the heart?

Since so many of us are almost crawling out of our skin with the "hinkies" about AS, why don't we start a list of potential evidence against AS? I'll start us off, and vote that we have 2 lists -"confirmed" whether documentary, from her own mouth, or sworn-testimony supported, and "strongly suspect":

Confirmed:

*Inexplicable volume of contact between AS and HN via cell/text/e-mail for MONTHS leading up to the murder.

*Inappropriate relationship of "some type" between the 2 (hotel employees in CO re: HN wanting flowers/chocolates/note left for his "new wife"; hotel room/airline seat changes; "activities" planned for "business trip" to England; bartender observing their "bump and grind" routine in Greenville 1 month before the murder; HN's comment about "never have a mistress" to gun seller after murder)

*AS knew Rusty had been shot 90 minutes prior to being told (call to FIL; call to BFF; call/text to co-worker; testimony of Dunwoody Prep staff and responding LE)

*AS is a LOUSY actress (Dunwoody Prep witnesses re: "hysteria" without a tear shed; "performance" at trial)

*Bizarre reaction of AS at being informed of Rusty's death (AMC ER physician's testimony)

Strongly suspect:

*AS in on planning of the murder (immediate call to HN after RS informed her of guy in their yard; flurry of calls/texts between AS and HN late the evening before murder and morning of the deed; her "apology" to FIL in call re: shooting; how the heck else would HN know Rusty's morning routine???)

*$2M life insurance on Rusty a HUGE part of motive

*AS started throwing HN under the bus the minute she knew the $2M was "hers" (placed here only because of single WSB radio report of her verification that funds were released followed closely by her first comment on HN resembling sketch)

*Vast differences between statements of AS in immediate post-murder statements (fingers crossed for LOTS of video!!!) and her "sworn" trial testimony

*More to the story re: impressions of the relationship between HN and AS in the months leading up to the murder (SIL statement in recent interview that she was suspicious of the relationship by July trip to CO; BFF observations over the months since it only took one denial of the affair for her to realize AS was a liar)

*I STILL think GE can do a LOT more at retrieving e-mails from less than 2 years ago, and very well may have so far; DA may have been "selective" in what evidence they have on AS being brought out in HN trial.

Whew, and this from one who couldn't watch all of the testimony, much less before my second Diet Pepsi on a Monday morning!!!

As always, the above is MOO, IMO, and all other disclaimers,

Westie Mom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads