GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There would have been NO way I would have left my child at a crime scene especially if my husband was shot.

How much money did AS collect from insurance? Did she collect or is that in limbo for now? Were any policies taken out before Rusty's murder?

Not quite as cooperative as the defense would have us believe. surprise, surprise

Rusty had 2 million in life insurance. According to Don Sneiderman yesterday, Andrea didn't know about the insurance policies. Bet she knew very well, but played dumb at the time. The policies had been taken out prior to the birth of their children, whose names were not listed as beneficiaries. Don Sneiderman was the back-up beneficiary.

Regarding money, did anyone else hear, from the clip the prosecution played this week of AS testifying at HN trial, that she and Rusty had $800,000 in the bank, plus had two houses. How does a couple in their mid-30's with two kids have that kind of $$? That's in addition to the life insurance money.
And I agree, AS knew very well what they had in life insurance. She has been proven a liar, and I'm sure she would never have admitted to her f-i-l that she was going to, in effect, become a millionaire from the death of her husband, especially if she was going to deny being involved.

She collected the money but there is a freeze on the acct because of the charges iirc.

I think most spouses would know if there are insurance policies.

She collected the money but there is a freeze on the acct because of the charges iirc.

I think I heard the same thing. I believe according to Rusty's dad testimony this morning it is probably true.

Another sociopath who thinks she's smarter than all of them...:snooty:. I think she has prolly always thought she was the smartest one -- what a piece of work. Ummmm. It would be tuff for me to <shiver> work with her, to have her as a neighbor, etc., etc.

IMHO, even if she were absolutely innocent of any charges (which, of course, she is NOT), she's just not like-able. :notgood: Who would want to spend time with her, ever? Or is it just me? She makes my skin crawl...

Another sociopath who thinks she's smarter than all of them...:snooty:. I think she has prolly always thought she was the smartest one -- what a piece of work. Ummmm. It would be tuff for me to <shiver> work with her, to have her as a neighbor, etc., etc.

IMHO, even if she were absolutely innocent of any charges (which, of course, she is NOT), she's just not like-able. :notgood: Who would want to spend time with her, ever? Or is it just me? She makes my skin crawl...

Ditto!! The woman is sooooo unlikable, IMO!
She's arrogant, combative, evil, manipulative,.....I could go on and on....

And her over-dramatic "acting" is just awful. When she starts her faux hyperventilating, blowing air out of her mouth, faux crying, I want to reach thru my screen and choke her!:stormingmad:

There would have been NO way I would have left my child at a crime scene especially if my husband was shot.

Very telling, isn't it. If she knew her husband was shot before leaving the daycare and did not know who shot him no mother would have left their child behind while she knew her parents were there to care for her child. If she did not know Rusty was shot and just assumed it was an accident (hit by another vehicle, etc.) then I could see her leaving her son there. Her demeanor appears to exhibit that she knew Rusty was shot and had no fears for her son because she was aware of who shot her husband.

Either way with both her parents and the fact they were going back home before the hospital most women would have left WITH their child and left them with one of the parents before going to the hospital. jmo

Ditto!! The woman is sooooo unlikable, IMO!
She's arrogant, combative, evil, manipulative,.....I could go on and on....

And her over-dramatic "acting" is just awful. When she starts her faux hyperventilating, blowing air out of her mouth, faux crying, I want to reach thru my screen and choke her!:stormingmad:

No kidding - the hyperventilating - gasping for air - she looked positively ridiculous.

I am so glad this jury gets to see Hemy in those videos. Clearly he shot Rusty but the way he looks at AS, it's as if he feels betrayed by her. He looks sad and disgusted. jmo

Trial hasn't resumed yet, right?

All I am getting on WAT live stream is AS face with "Stay tuned for continuing.........?

Oh...(((((((((Good morning or afternoon WS Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))))))))

Trial hasn't resumed yet, right?

All I am getting on WAT live stream is AS face with "Stay tuned for continuing.........?

Oh...(((((((((Good morning or afternoon WS Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))))))))

Howdy Chelly - Me too!

No kidding - the hyperventilating - gasping for air - she looked positively ridiculous.

Now, now, Dawn, don't be so critical! She's doing the best she can -- she prolly spent some time in front of a mirror to see what look/action looked the most realistic -- too bad she failed, but I'm sure she thinks she pulled it off -- just like everything else she's done with this whole thing. She's fooled everybody, right?! We'll see.... no Best Acting Award for her yet...

There is one award I'd like to see her get -- one that lasts the rest of her life.

The audio recording being played...can the investigator get a word in on the conversation. Holy controlling Batman.

Also, why does it sound like there is a huge group of people and kids in the background? Wouldn't common sense suggest you find a quiet/private room to discuss a murder away from children?

I love when we get new stuff! The clip of her home interview with all and sundry, including shouting kids is very telling. She was really setting up the Mexican!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy