GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok at the risk of having rotten tomatoes thrown at me...lol....could someone take the kids to another room while the police are questioning about a murder?........

Let the throwing of the tomatoes begin.....everything this woman does annoys me.

And her fake tears.....:floorlaugh:

I am freakin' annoyed with the poor sound quality on the live streams apparently controlled by the court - I can barely hear what's being said especially the police interview audio tapes ... grrr .... we need transcripts!

I agree. It sounds like the adults speaking in a Peanuts cartoon. :giggle:

AS talks too much and in such a dramatic tone

AS says she is not a chatty individual.....and doesn't talk with 'these' neighbors.

Could have fooled me after watching her testimony in HN trial.

how many kids are in that room? sounds like a nursery school

Are we listening to the whole interview.........the background is so annoying. I can't imagine what the police thought with this interview.

Unfortunately, we have to listen to it all. I think it's well over an hour, possibly 2.

I also don't get that someone didn't think to take the children somewhere out of the house. Even in November, there is some indoor place that would have been more appropriate.

Either that, or take them to a different part of the house, it was huge!

Tipstaff - the defense claims AS tried to call HN only because he was her boss and she had left the office in such a rush to go to the daycare, that she didn't have the chance to tell him she was leaving. That sounds plausible and it may be THE ONE AND ONLY thing that AS did that made sense after she got the call.
I agree completely with your comment about what kind of people would NOT want to help LE....mighty suspicious if someone isn't guilty!

This makes sense to me - I'd call whoever was my boss if i had to leave - I would want to let them know something was wrong, in case I couldn't be contacted.

I asked a close family member who works for GE who he'd notify if he got a call that his spouse was hurt, or there was a family emergency He said (without even thinking about it) that he would call his manager, and it would be up to the manager to notify any one that need to be told - especially if he needed to leave immediately. He also said he'd would use his GE cell, on his way.
We're in a different state, but he deals with people all over. I believe it would be very much the same protocol, at least in the US.
So my own logic tells me this makes sense, and a GE employee that was what he'd do - it seems plausible to me, too.

And I'd agree, maybe the most plausible thing AS said - not so sure about the rest - but benefit of the doubt, and all that so far (trying to stay neutral).

Unfortunately, we have to listen to it all. I think it's well over an hour, possibly 2.

I also don't get that someone didn't think to take the children somewhere out of the house. Even in November, there is some indoor place that would have been more appropriate.

Either that, or take them to a different part of the house, it was huge!

Agreed........they must be trying to go for sympathy and have the jurors sit and watch AS at the table sniffing and trying to cry.

Did I just hear AS say "azz****s"? Sheesh this sounds like it's getting good - someone turn the volume up or help me find my earphones.

Ok, the guy in the front row is playing Candy Crush on his iPad!

I so agree with you and I was shaking my head when I heard that. Like, what? Really? I think she's in quicksand and fading fast. JMO

SheltieMom - I agree with you, too. I also thought "Really? What trial are you listening to?"
I think she is facing serious jail time. Someone commented earlier that AS thinks she is smarter than everyone else and would be above suspicion.
AS is not a *good* enough liar to pull all this off.

Ok at the risk of having rotten tomatoes thrown at me...lol....could someone take the kids to another room while the police are questioning about a murder?........

Let the throwing of the tomatoes begin.....everything this woman does annoys me.

The quality and nature of this audio is making it near impossible for me to avoid real life any longer. Gonna get in the shower before the kids come home from school, cause I cannot focus on this tape with the feedback, background voices, and cutting in and out. Oh well...court is probably nearly done for the day anyway. See you all tomorrow!

I was just watching him. He seems so intense he can't stand still. And don't get me started on the other guy's head bumps - once I saw them, I couldn't un-see them (no insult intended).

:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member